Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,692 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Thanks To Yorubas And The South South - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thanks To Yorubas And The South South (5385 Views)

PDP Did Not Zone Presidential Candidacy To Yorubas In 1999 / Maximum Respect To Yorubas / The Best And Worst Governors In The South-South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
I am not an ipob member and i am not in support of some of their actions but i wish to commend our Yoruba brothers who stood by the igbos to condemn the injustice being meted on people over the years.
These include some Yoruba lawyers, politicians, clergy men, traditional rulers, especially the Ooni of Ife, some Yorubas in the diaspora and technocrats etc.

Also some Yorubas in this nairaland spoke against bad acts by the FG despite the quarel between some of them and ipob members. You all have done well.

Let me also thank the Ijaw people of the south south and other ethnic groups of the south south who condemned the wrong acts of government.

To Ipob members, pls change from some of your bad acts. Learn to listen to others and stop raining insult to other tribes or people who have contrary opinion. I still stand on restructuring of this country and not Biafra.

Thanks to you all.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by braine(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2017
You are welcome.

Just wait a Lil bit, somebody will come and call you an ewedu eating Afonja soon. grin

11 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by wahles(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wait for it

6 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
braine:
You are welcome.

Just wait a Lil bit, somebody will come and call you an ewedu eating Afonja soon. grin
beni, awon flat head.... over to my dinner, AMALA with EWEDU.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by ibkgab001: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2017
Fayose
FFK
OBJ
OONI
CAN

But I need to know where Nnamdi Kanu is?
I won't call him hunch back albino on this beautiful and great thread of yours

5 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by otosa(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2017
I have said that before that has it been Kanu was campaigning on restructuring he will achieve the goal and people will give him honor.
honourhim:
I am not an ipob member and i am not in support of some of their actions but i wish to commend our Yoruba brothers who stood by the igbos to condemn the injustice being meted on people over the years.
These include some Yoruba lawyers, politicians, clergy men, traditional rulers, especially the Ooni of Ife, some Yorubas in the diaspora and technocrats etc.

Also some Yorubas in this nairaland spoke against bad acts by the FG despite the quarel between some of them and ipob members. You all have done well.

Let me also thank the Ijaw people of the south south and other ethnic groups of the south south who condemned the wrong acts of government.

To Ipob members, pls change from some of your bad acts. Learn to listen to others and stop raining insult to other tribes or people who have contrary opinion. I still stand on restructuring of this country and not Biafra.

Thanks to you all.

5 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2017
You are welcome grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by paschu: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2017
I cannot agree more. 100% in support.

honourhim:

Thanks to you all.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
you're welcome. Don't go about insulting the Yorubas going forward. You cannot win this fight alone. You need allies. if you go about insulting the Yoruba, you're shooting yourself in the foot. Southerners are all fed up with the Hausa Fulani. Their days are numbered.

21 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by thunder74(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
You are welcome. The real and full blooded Omoluwabi is configured to stand and fight for justice.

11 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nedfed(m): 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2017
honourhim:

Thanks to you all.

If I bite you ehnnn.
Meaningless post

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Trailii: 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
you are welcome op... tell your brothers to adopt a sensible and better way for their agitation .. the point is Nigeria is not fair to everybody.. no ethnic group is marginalizing any group rather it is our leaders , elites and politicians that are marginalizing the Nigerian citizen ... succession is not the best option here , we must all come together to fashion better ways to move this nation forward ... I strongly believe in restructuring .
I love my igbo neighbours here in Ibadan , we eat together during festive period , we watch soccer matches together ever weekend , we attend desame church every Sunday.
Also I will advice them to respect their host , stop cursing and insulting people with different opinion , they should do away with the terrorist group called ipob..
God bless odua land
God bless the igbo nation
God bless all peace loving Nigerians
tonight I sheathe my sword and embrace peace with my igbo neighbours

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2017
ColonelDrake:
you're welcome. Don't go about insulting the Yorubas going forward. You cannot win this fight alone. You need allies. if you go about insulting the Yoruba, you're shooting yourself in the foot. Southerners are all fed up with the Hausa Fulani. Their days are numbered.

You are right my brother. I pray my ipob brothers will understand.
We need each other to move forward. We all have our bad sides but with tolerance we can move on.

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2017
ColonelDrake:

Coloneldrake, where have u been? I am being annihilated on my thread by our brothers cause I stood by the Igbo's in their time of need.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by fergie001: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2017
We know Patriots when we see one.

Op,you are a wise man
Thank you to Nigerians for fighting this injustice.

God Bless us all.

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by fergie001: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Coloneldrake, where have u been? I am being annihilated on my thread by our brothers cause I stood by the Igbo's in their time of need.
What does your conscience say?
Follow your conscience.
It is an open wound only truth can heal.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2017
fergie001:

What does your conscience say?
Follow your conscience.
It is an open wound only truth can heal.

What do you mean?
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by mightyhazel: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
senseless post.

this is definitely al catarhh and his 40 handles...
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
mightyhazel:
senseless post.

this is definitely al catarhh and his 40 handles...

Sod off jaree.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2017
Trailii:
you are welcome op... tell your brothers to adopt a sensible and better way for their agitation .. the point is Nigeria is not fair to everybody.. no ethnic group is marginalizing any group rather it is our leaders , elites and politicians that are marginalizing the Nigerian citizen ... succession is not the best option here , we must all come together to fashion better ways to move this nation forward ... I strongly believe in restructuring .
I love my igbo neighbours here in Ibadan , we eat together during festive period , we watch soccer matches together ever weekend , we attend desame church every Sunday.
Also I will advice them to respect their host , stop cursing and insulting people with different opinion , they should do away with the terrorist group called ipob..
God bless odua land
God bless the igbo nation
God bless all peace loving Nigerians
tonight I sheathe my sword and embrace peace with my igbo neighbours

Thank you my dear brother. Insult does not pay at all. God bless you

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

I hardly comment these days becuase no matter what I write, most yorubas have swore to defend the Hausa Fulani interest. most of them rejoice over the killing of unarmed ipob protesters. I guess I'm a lone wolf in the wilderness. On Facebook, radio station and other social media, Yorubas go about disgracing themselves and giving justifications for the military invasion and why ipob should be tag terrorist. One nurudeen Adeyemi even posted on LinkedIn today (a professional site) a comparison between nmadi KANU and shekau. I was very disappointed and I asked myself why most Yorubas are like that. Most Yorubas have been cursed with the spirit of slavery. In fact, with what I have seen, I don't think it's the Muslims alone, even most Yoruba Christians are now involved in this show of shame. I'm tired and there's nothing I can do again. Every man for himself from this day forward. I'm doing well in real life and I have a very good job. Trust me, Nigeria's recession didn't even get to me.

Now, that I have seen that most Yorubas love their chains, I can only wish them goodluck in their romance with the Hausa Fulani and their pro one Nigeria stance which is nothing but a promotion of the Hausa Fulani oligarchy. I rest my case.

cc: blackfase

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by fergie001: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

What do you mean?
You said you are been attacked for trying to speak for justice and what your conscience deems right?
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by mightyhazel: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Sod off jaree.
u don mad finish..
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by honourhim: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Thanks for your support. We are not perfect beings. We all have our faults and we ll keep helping each other to become better.
My brothers acted out of their human weakness and your brothers responded same way. Let's forgive each other and move forward. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2017
ColonelDrake:

I hardly comment these days becuase no matter what I write, most yorubas have swore to defend the Hausa Fulani interest. most of them rejoice over the killing of unarmed ipob protesters. I guess I'm a lone wolf in the wilderness. On Facebook, radio station and other social media, Yorubas go about disgracing themselves and giving justifications for the military invasion and why ipob should be tag terrorist. One nurudeen Adeyemi even posted on LinkedIn today (a professional site) a comparison between nmadi KANU and shekau. I was very disappointed and I asked myself why most Yorubas are like that. Most Yorubas have been cursed with the spirit of slavery. In fact, with what I have seen, I don't think it's the Muslims alone, even most Yoruba Christians are now involved in this show of shame. I'm tired and there's nothing I can do again. Every man for himself from this day forward. I'm doing well in real life and I have a very good job. Trust me, Nigeria's recession didn't even get to me.

Now, that I have seen that most Yorubas love their chains, I can only wish them goodluck in their romance with the Hausa Fulani and their pro one Nigeria stance which is nothing but a promotion of the Hausa Fulani oligarchy. I rest my case.

Please don't give up. We just have to continue raising awareness.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
honourhim:

Thanks for your support. We are not perfect beings. We all have our faults and we ll keep helping each other to become better.
My brothers acted out of their human weakness and your brothers responded same way. Let's forgive each other and move forward. Cheers

You are welcome bro. Don't mind some of our brothers who continue to hate.

1 Like

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Unik3030: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2017
ColonelDrake:

u dey craze, in fact hard craze dey hook u. where were u when NK said awolowo drank rat poison? where were u when he said the only Yoruba man to b trusted is a dead Yoruba man? where were u when he called Yoruba's bastards and slaves? where were u when he said kumuyi should be stoned whenever he comes for crusade in the east? with this your post I know 2 things are involved, it's either you are an igbo man not proud of your tribe thereby claiming Yoruba, or u are been sarcastic. 80% of Yoruba's want him prosecuted n jailed because he insulted our collective pride n he sees himself as a mini god who believe every one cant see things right. if e sure for u say u b Yoruba boy, reply me in Yoruba n prove your self

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2017
Unik3030:
u dey craze, in fact hard craze dey hook u. where were u when NK said awolowo drank rat poison? where were u when he said the only Yoruba man to b trusted is a dead Yoruba man? where were u when he called Yoruba's bastards and slaves? where were u when he said kumuyi should be stoned whenever he comes for crusade in the east? with this your post I know 2 things are involved, it's either you are an igbo man not proud of your tribe thereby claiming Yoruba, or u are been sarcastic. 80% of Yoruba's want him prosecuted n jailed because he insulted our collective pride n he sees himself as a mini god who believe every one cant see things right. if e sure for u say u b Yoruba boy, reply me in Yoruba n prove your self
How many Yoruba has he killed? How many has he maimed, kidnap and committed genocide against? I have forgotten that nmadi KANU sent the herdsmen to attack olu falae's farm.
You expend so much energy on nmadi kanu matter. Yet you have zero energy to protest the killings of yoruba farmers by the marauding Fulani herdsmen. I guess you were also in a coma during the one sided arrest after the Ife saga. I can't recall you doing anything about the arrest but like the loyal and humble slaves y'all are, you will rather masturbate over biafraaa matters. They want to go and yet you lose sleep over it. You scream in pain day and night about Biafra, while you lost your voice against the destroyers and real terrorists ravaging SW. You're my friend are a m0ron.
You think I have anything to prove to you? you think i give a fuccck about you believing whether I'm Yoruba or not. You must think highly of yourself when you're nothing but a pathetic piece of sh..it.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by junketer(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2017
Alcatraz005:

you have done well. Kudos to you.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Malawian(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2017
Na still first half we dey. Second half never start.
Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2017
junketer:
you have done well. Kudos to you.

My brother, I tire oooo as dey wan kill me but we will never give up. I love my tribe and all other southerners because we are civilized and educated. So why should we be subservient to them? It is appalling and I hope the yoke would be broken soon.

Thank you for the acknowledgement too. grin

3 Likes

Re: Thanks To Yorubas And The South South by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2017
Unik3030:

Sha rora.....gambari o ran e ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Done Deal! The Jagaban Showing Atiku Way To Aso Rock (photo) / Moments When Major-general Gowon And Colonel Obasanjo Accept Biafra's Surrender / Pull Them Down Syndrome By Se People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.