Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,371 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire (2970 Views)

Prophet Elijah Ayodele: "Fayemi Will Win Ekiti Governorship Elections" / Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2018 Prophecies: What Atiku Must Do Ahead Of 2019 / Joshua Iginla Visits Mount Camel, Israel Where Elijah Called Down Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by babseg(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

Can you in your own way describe what you think the bible god and his angel look like?

in the bible, God said let make man in our own image aftter our likeness tongue
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

in the bible, God said let make man in our own image aftter our likeness tongue

So the bible gods look humanoid. Do you picture the angels of the gods having wings on their back?
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by babseg(m): 4:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

So the bible gods look humanoid. Do you picture the angels of the gods having wings on their back?

nope thats the imagination of some early christians
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

nope thats the imagination of some early christians

wow!
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by babseg(m): 4:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

wow!

yeah

what abt pictures or images of Jesus
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Nobody: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

yeah

what abt pictures or images of Jesus

I don't think anyone has it. I guess we have to accept he was real by faith smiley But there will be war if you dare claim he didn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by babseg(m): 4:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

I don't think anyone has it. I guess we have to accept he was real by faith smiley But there will be war if you dare claim he didn't exist.

no one can say he didnt exist
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

no one can say he didnt exist

And no one can prove he exist either
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by babseg(m): 5:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

And one can prove he exist either

u dont know much things about this stuffs. when there are lots of written scrolls about him. even Mohammed that came 600 yrs after him talked about him. Plus the invention of writing has been in existence for ages. so you cant say did not exist
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

u dont know much things about this stuffs. when there are lots of written scrolls about him. even Mohammed that came 600 yrs after him talked about him. Plus the invention of writing has been in existence for ages. so you cant say did not exist

Do you mean Allah is also Yahweh? What if they were Ets who interfered with humans in order to help them advance and adjust to the harsh nature of the planet? It makes more sense since the Sumerian tablet(for example) spoke about ETs coming from the sky to help humans.
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by babseg(m): 5:08pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

Du you mean Allah is also Yahweh? What if they were Ets who interfered with humans in order to help them advance and adjust to the harsh nature of the planet? It makes more sense since the Sumerian tablet(for example) spoke about ETs coming from the sky to help humans.

don't complicate things for yourself allah is not yahweh. you should try and do lots of research and come up with your belief.

do u know abt falling angels in the bible that taught human beings some stuuff?

you should try and read the book of Enoch
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

don't complicate things for yourself allah is not yahweh. you should try and do lots of research and come up with your belief.

do u know abt falling angels in the bible that taught human beings some stuuff?

you should try and read the book of Enoch

I have read it. ETs who lost the war against the ETs who later took control of the planet. I have the book.
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by babseg(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

I have read it. ETs who lost the war against the ETs who later took control of the planet. I have the book.

thats not the story i know
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Nobody: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

thats not the story i know

I have the full book. It said a lot about our planet and solar system.
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by babseg(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

I have the full book. It said a lot about our planet and solar system.

the book i know talks abt watchers, nephilim and angels
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

the book i know talks abt watchers, nephilim and angels

But not fallen angels. The Christians made that up to sweeten their religion.
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by babseg(m): 5:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

But not fallen angels. The Christians made that up to sweeten their religion.

who are u referring to as the Christians. go and read the bible its there. why do u think there was flood during noahs time.

you far behind in these things. you need to read wide and watch it on youtube. i guess u r in uk. so watching stuffs on youtube wont be too expensive
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

who are u referring to as the Christians. go and read the bible its there. why do u think there was flood during noahs time.

you far behind in these things. you need to read wide and watch it on youtube. i guess u r in uk. so watching stuffs on youtube wont be too expensive

I have seen them all. I also have books that pre dated the bible. Noah's story is a copy work,the original guy was Ziusudra. Look it up.
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by babseg(m): 5:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

I have seen them all. I also have books that pre dated the bible. Noah's story is a copy work,the original guy was Ziusudra. Look it up.

ok i will check it
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

ok i will check it

Noah became father of 3 sons Shem, Ham, Ja-pheth

Ziusudra became father of 3 sons Shem, Ham, Yafet

Enoch's first born son was Me-thu-se-lah
Enkimi's first born son was Ma-tu-shal

And Enoch went walking with God, and Enoch kept walking with God, then he was no more for God took him.

Enkimi(ENOCH)a decsendent 7th of Adapa. Enkimi(ENOCH) was liked by Enki and taught him the Stars. Enkimi(Enoch) was taken on a celestial journey with Enki's son Marduke to MARS and Enkimi(ENOCH) stayed on MARS to the end of his days with Marduke who was comander of the Anunnaki on MARS called igigi Anunnaki.

Me-thu-se-lah's first born son was Lamech
Ma-tu-shal's first born son was Lumach

Lamech's first born son was NOAH
Lumach marries Batanash, a daughter of Ma-tu-shal's brother.
Lumach's wife Batanash had a son, Ziusudra (Noah) (fathered by Enki) White as the snow his skin was, the color of wool was his hair, Like the skies were his eyes, in a brilliance were his eyes shining(blu e or albino) (description at birth similar to Jesus but will be the one to build the ark and be saved with his family from the Deluge.
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by babseg(m): 5:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

Noah became father of 3 sons Shem, Ham, Ja-pheth

Ziusudra became father of 3 sons Shem, Ham, Yafet

Enoch's first born son was Me-thu-se-lah
Enkimi's first born son was Ma-tu-shal

And Enoch went walking with God, and Enoch kept walking with God, then he was no more for God took him.

Enkimi(ENOCH)a decsendent 7th of Adapa. Enkimi(ENOCH) was liked by Enki and taught him the Stars. Enkimi(Enoch) was taken on a celestial journey with Enki's son Marduke to MARS and Enkimi(ENOCH) stayed on MARS to the end of his days with Marduke who was comander of the Anunnaki on MARS called igigi Anunnaki.

Me-thu-se-lah's first born son was Lamech
Ma-tu-shal's first born son was Lumach

Lamech's first born son was NOAH
Lumach marries Batanash, a daughter of Ma-tu-shal's brother.
Lumach's wife Batanash had a son, Ziusudra (Noah) (fathered by Enki) White as the snow his skin was, the color of wool was his hair, Like the skies were his eyes, in a brilliance were his eyes shining(blu e or albino) (description at birth similar to Jesus but will be the one to build the ark and be saved with his family from the Deluge.

i know this story only that of ziusudra
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
babseg:

i know this story only that of ziusudra

There are many others. Sumerians own the book of Genesis basically.
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by Shollyps(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2015
that awkward moment you realized it is easier for a Yoruba man to believe Jesus ascended to heaven than to believe oduduwa descended from heaven with a chain..smh

3 Likes

Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by iamord(m): 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
ifeness:

Of course it was.... I need bible believing Christians to input their version.
pls read the book chariots of the gods. You will discover that what elija saw was ufos

1 Like

Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by iamord(m): 11:57am On Oct 28, 2015
babseg:

Before you type any message on here, please go and read chariots of the gods.
that book is an eye opener and it throws in more understanding. That what took elijah of was more like some ufo vehicle. And not horses on fire.
Re: Elijah And The Charitof Of Fire by iamord(m): 12:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
johnydon22:
[b]It all rests on the little dishonest quality used to clutch on to these irrationalities... its called FAITH.

Faith as a quality is a very disturbing and outright dishonest quality, it blinds you to the outright outrageous irrationalities in your beliefs but hypocritically you will notice such irrationalities in other people's belief.

Such absurd assertions can only be believed by FAITH which means you hold emotionally unto a stoic conviction that it is true even though you are not sure just think and believe it is true.

That is why you see a muslim laugh at a christian for believing Jesus rose from the dead but he a muslim will still believe muhammed split the moon.

so imagine the outright hypocrisy of faith in the belief of such assertions that outrages reason.

If the story of Noah was not in the BIBLE a christian would laugh at anyone who believes it, if the story of the three little pigs was in the bible the Christians would believe it and insist it is true..

If anything story or any assertion or claim needs to be believed by FAITH then there is absolutely no reason to believe it at all...
[/b]
This is a smart person

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Does God's Will Really Mean? / How Many Nairalanders Pay Their Tithe? / Does God Have Multiple Personality Disorder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.