Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem (33310 Views)

Jibrin Links Dogara And Hembe With Prostitutes / Caption This Picture Yakubu Dogara And This Baby At IDP Camp: Hilarioius / Tinubu, Dogara And Saraki: What Is Wrong With This Photo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by orontogorah(m): 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
What are they looking for in Jerusalem ?
to pray for ill nigeria nation... mind u dia is no stamped in Jerusalem, will all b back hom savely..
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by orontogorah(m): 3:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
What are they looking for in Jerusalem ?
to pray for ill nigeria nation... mind u dia is no stamped in Jerusalem, will all b back hom savely.. fayose d BULL..
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
boman2014:

and he will still use that useless MOUTH to insult the PRESIDENT
Like tinubu was insulting the former President

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by noblejames: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2015
"But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth." (Jn 4:23-24)
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by banchuz: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
tolexy007:
grin i just like this two guys, fayose my guy, Dogara my personal person grin... all i can see here is one them is our future president, hit like button if you agree with me and Share if you think otherwise
ryt tym u should wake up from ur dream
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by ODUBEZE: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
boman2014:

and he will still use that useless MOUTH to insult the PRESIDENT
Some Nigerians are difficult to please. No matter what you do, they will still complain.
If Fayose had supported PMB in all he is doing, they will say:
1. He is paying lips service
2. He is afraid of BABA, d fear of baba is the beginning of wisdom.
3. He is afraid to go to prison!
Na wa oooooo
If the President no do well, he will point out his errs. how is that an insult?
Abeg make una free the man and look critically at his messages.
afterall, the president, did more than that to the former President.
Where were you then?
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by ODUBEZE: 4:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
orontogorah:

to pray for ill nigeria nation... mind u dia is no stamped in Jerusalem, will all b back hom savely.. fayose d BULL..
Lol. Bros U are funny.
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by ODUBEZE: 4:51pm On Oct 27, 2015
Austin4lif:
u can't have a christian president and a vice president also a christian. Nigeria is a secular country. Go and study ur political mathematics
Bro,
Political mathematics in Nigeria is not stable. Presidents come in and do whatever they like.
Have you noticed that for the first time in the history of Nigeria,
The north held the post of all the 3 tiers of government?
So what are we talking about?
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by montees(m): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by tunat141(m): 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
A politician must not be a fanatics about any religion
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by babafirst(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
Make dem check Fayose waist whether im tie something dia ohhh.
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by Oladimejjy(m): 8:14am On Oct 28, 2015
olayincar:

He has giving his life to Christ Jesus

owk..... Jesus is now in Jerusalem
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by olayincar(m): 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oladimejjy:

owk..... Jesus is now in Jerusalem

you can read zechariah 8 vs 20- 22
U will understand better
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by flightz(f): 9:03am On Nov 05, 2015
Phunmibi:
ok, we don hear. next!
I perused your profile, you are intelligent. And please, I'm not 'toasting' you. Your personal text got me thinking, could you please tell me more?
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by Abumustafa1970: 2:18pm On May 15, 2017
What is this clawn fayose doing in the holy land? even Monkey will go be that.
Re: Photos Of Fayose, Dogara And Others In Jerusalem by Abumustafa1970: 2:20pm On May 15, 2017
orontogorah:

to pray for ill nigeria nation... mind u dia is no stamped in Jerusalem, will all b back hom savely..
there is no stamped because it is tourism not pilgrim.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Minister Of Power, Saleh Mamman Begs Nigerians To Pray For Him To Succeed / APC Plans To Upturn Supreme Court Judgement On My Election – Fayose (Video) / Prophecy That Changed The Life Of Yemi Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.