Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,240 members, 7,839,263 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

A True Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Love Story (547 Views)

"He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story / My Instagram Love Story (pictures Added) / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A True Love Story by scave(m): 12:43pm On Oct 27, 2015
~The issue of Love~ OluwaFeyikemi, there is this thing which I strongly can't put away from myself, I have prayed to God many times to take away this burden from my heart. But as God will have it, He never answered me because he placed the burden there himself. "And what's that Olamilekan" She asked quietly.
I see that in the ministry God want to place in my hands in the nearest future, the word "alone" is missing, instead I only see the word "together". The word "alone" will keep me incomplete and almost unfulfilled.
She answered "am still confuse with your riddles and parable please hit the hammer at the head"
Okay! "the burden", "the together"is all about somebody.
And that's who? She asked passionately.
It is nobody but you Adebimpe Oluwafeyikemi Olalowo. I will not be fulfilled in bringing forth a godly generation which God wants from me without you. I don't know how you will feel about this, I love you from the depth of my heart, I can't longer hide it, I need you by my side.(he went on his knees) Will you marry me Feyikemi?

After a short silence.......

Feyi: No... I mean yes.. no.. I mean yes. yes I will marry you with my whole heart. But what kept you from telling me since this days,, I have been waiting, waiting that one day you will come, because, God told me you are coming,
Lekan: am sorry my lady, it is just that I need to be sure......

At night....

Feyikemi and Lekan were rolling on their beds with no sign of sleep at near. Being the first night they got engaged.
Feyikemi slip away from the bed pacing around the room.
She took her phone to call Lekan. "Won't he be sleeping now, why can't I wait to call him Tomorrow" while she asked herself, Lekan's call came through,
Lekan: Hello dear!
Feyi: Hello!.
Lekan: Hope I didn't wake you up from sleep.
Feyi: Not at all, I was......
Lekan: Thinking about someone?
Feyi: Exactly! Who told you that?
Lekan: because am thinking about someone too.
Feyi: and who is that?
Lekan: Who else but you.
Feyi: hmmm same here too. Can't wait to hear from you tomorrow to see how things will go well.
Lekan: It is okay, let's just thank God for the beginning of another journey.and only him can make us better, we need him more at this moment.

Except a man is inhumane, irresponsible, that's when he or she will not be excited. Waoo!! having a lady saying yes to your proposal is a wonderful thing. We feel like a person saturated with a fresh wine of love, we feel like leaving our foods to hear the voice of our new lover.
Christ also couldn't stop himself from rejoicing over us the first time we said "I do" to him. He went on his knees while he was been beaten for our sake. In pains, in agony, he proposed to us to be his bride. It was the love of the Father and his love for us that prompted him to die in our place. But do we still love him dearly, Do your heart skip a beat when you see a person yet to say "I do". Scriptures says "..at the end the love of many shall wax cold..." Is your heart still burning for Christ?? Y should we stop interceding for others when Christ is waiting for our cries?? Luke 9:16 "...He shall baptize with Holy Spirit and Fire"..
May God set our heart ablaze...

(1) (Reply)

Any Fed Poly Nekede Females On This Section / How To Make Him Want You / Why Are Girls So Strange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.