Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,653 members, 7,823,851 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) (3122 Views)

Groom Plays Video Of Bride Cheating With Another Man At Their Wedding Dinner / Ghanaian Lady Slapped By Her Lesbian Partner For Cheating With A Man (Video) / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by AfricaVideo(m): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
This man has been bringing different women to an abandoned building were he executes his devilish plans shocked shocked . So on that fateful day, not knowing that a construction company were given a contract to build a new foundation in that same location.

It happened that one of the construction workers was passing when he heard some voices inside one of the abandoned building so he decided to check, only to notice that the door was locked, then knocked but no response so he called on his co-workers.

They came and broke the door only to find out that 1 man was actually cheating with 3 women at same time shocked shocked shocked

They began forcefully pulling all of the women out of the room. Watch the video to see what unfolds right after they pull the women out!!

WATCH VIDEO: http://africa-video.tumblr.com/post/132012678859/man-caught-cheating-with-3-ladies-in-an-unfinished

Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by Ini22(f): 1:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Iranu
Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by gamaliel121(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
End time video... Lemme check it out
Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2015
See dirty ugly pple angry i regret wasting my mb on dis trashy video Lorddddd *jumps outta thread*
Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by AfricaVideo(m): 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
See dirty ugly pple angry
i regret wasting my mb on dis trashy video
Lorddddd
*jumps outta thread*

The women are not up to your standards? grin grin

Not everyone can get a Beyonce hahaha
Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Oct 27, 2015
AfricaVideo:

The women are not up to your standards? grin grin

Not everyone can get a Beyonce hahaha
shit, did u watch da youtube video. Omg, dey are so dirty. Like i literally threw up grin
Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by naijaninja88: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2015
Durentt:
shit, did u watch da youtube video. Omg, dey are so dirty. Like i literally threw up grin

I give deh man credit foe handling 3 chicas. I have a 2 woman minimum and even dat is liable to last 10 minutes topz
Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by lagoskid95: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
This man is a hero grin
Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by princeofabuja71: 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2015
lagoskid95:
This man is a hero grin

I want his poster on my wall
Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by kokoA(m): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2015
Money is no everything one needs to get regular staffing walahi! See jonsing man dey service 3 ukwus t once fa!

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by London88Lagos88: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2015
kokoA:
Money is no everything one needs to get regular staffing walahi! See jonsing man dey service 3 ukwus t once fa!

TRUTH!! hahaahaha
Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by GYALgyal3: 11:26am On Oct 29, 2015
Hes not even cute, ewww
Re: VIDEO: Man Caught Cheating With 3 Ladies In An Unfinished Building!!! (VIDEO) by dagzer93: 1:52pm On Nov 05, 2015
HE IS THE MAANNNNNNNNNN grin

(1) (Reply)

Girls Are Not Smiling. (pix) / Will A Girl Get Overly Attached To The Guy That Deflowered Her? / When You Have A PHD In Photography (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.