Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With (65338 Views)

My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / Lady's Wig Falls Off While Dancing Gbe Body In Public With A Guy. She Did This / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by donogaga(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Epic! Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating On Him With (Photos/Video)

A girl was left disgraced at her work place after her main boyfriend brought along the man she is cheating with to ‘help’ with a marriage proposal.

According to the post by MrStealYoSnacks on Instagram, the main boyfriend’s cousin found out his girlfriend was cheating on him so he planned an elaborate payback for her unfaithfulness.

He brought the guy she is cheating on him with, to make a fake marriage proposal.

See video below:

http://gistreel.com/2017/04/05/epic-man-proposes-cheating-girlfriend-brings-along-guy-shes-cheating-photosvideo/

This unfortunate situation, which happened at the lady’s workplace, left her work colleagues open-mouthed and shocked.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by MzzTega(f): 9:59pm On Apr 05, 2017
Op, try and add the pictures.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by TINALETC3(f): 9:31am On Apr 06, 2017
grin,

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by henrydadon(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
grin
my nigga

228 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by Tazdroid(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Alarm don blow grin

146 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by ngwababe(f): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
And?
Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by osbjerry92(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by adorablepepple(f): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
undecided
Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by HolyCraig: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
why
Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by Talk2Bella(f): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
grin this is really silly and funny

here I am wondering why people cheat tho how do y'all do it I can't even chat with 2 people at once I'd keep sending messages meant for the other to the other loool

51 Likes

Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by amakufrancis(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Hmmm, is alright
Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by femo86(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
So many hidden comments...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With by HelenBee(f): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2017
Good for her.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / When A Man Asks A Girl If She Ever Had Sex With Her Ex-boyfriend? / Guys, If She Possesses Any Of These Traits, Pls Take Her To Your Moma Asap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.