Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her (738 Views)

PLEASE HELP! My Boyfriend Wants Me To Wash His Clothes, What Should I Do? / When Your Boyfriend Wants To Have Sex With You Even In Your Period(photo) / I'm Pregnant; My Boyfriend Wants Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by mubarak001(m): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2015
Just two days ago, she sent me a msg on whatsapp that her bf just broke up with her becos she refused to let him speak to a church member that called her in order for them to coordinate a church activity together.

If eventually they come back, how should she make the guy understand that is not all that right. Bearing in mind that she did so in the past.
Meanwhile, the guy spoke with mi on phone sometimes ago as his persistent style of talking to all men that calls her.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by vizkiz: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
some women go just dey date mumu guys. E tire me oh undecided

2 Likes

Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by MoonChildng: 5:14pm On Oct 27, 2015
He's insecure that's all she should find how to make him trust her if it isnt a deep seated issue with him
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by oieda: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Okay...
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
vizkiz:
some women go just dey date mumu guys. E tire me oh undecided
I tire pass you
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by agarawu23(m): 5:16pm On Oct 27, 2015
Dumb nigga
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by DuchessLily(f): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
Na wa oooo... How will she live all her life married to that guy?? Cos it will be worse after marriage oo... I can't fit marry oo

He must be a big time cheat, so he feels she is doing same
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by gamaliel121(m): 5:18pm On Oct 27, 2015
His a fuuucking pussyyyy
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by deadZONE: 5:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
Boyfriend and husband are two different things!!!
some guys are childish sha!!!! for me when a girl is with me
and my sex is sure i dont care who and what calls her cause
the moment she leaves my house i know she is not my gf*
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by libertyfather(m): 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2015
Oyind17:

I tire pass you

I tire pass two of you
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by logoscope(m): 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2015
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by rawpadgin(m): 5:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
for christ sake wen will guys understand the "u don't have right over her until u pay her dowry" rule

as long as she ain't ur wife

u don't have right to tell her who to & who not to talk to
u don't have right to lay ur hands on her
u don't have right to tell her what to & what not to wear

& if u are stupid enough to be spending ur hard earn money on her ur are OYO
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by logoscope(m): 5:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
Such a childish manner to sustain a relationship.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by Mutuwa(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Waw...
The girlfriend self is very tolerant I swear!
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by theLegion(m): 5:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
When she was dating a guy with the mentality of a little boy she didn't know it'll get to that level...

Biko she should let him go, there are loads of matured guys out there for her.. #SipsCoke e don dey finish sef cheesy
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
libertyfather:

I tire pass two of you
sure? cos I over tire
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by Solomon19(m): 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
she is dating a guy with a small brian
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by longjohnsilver: 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2015
I wont blame d guy tho...dey might av had some trust issues ish bfor.
But dere is no other way of sayin it...d guy is insecured.
Re: Her Boyfriend Wants To Talk With Every Man That Call Her by Maximillian1: 8:45pm On Oct 27, 2015
Smh..sum niggas nd deir possessive attitudes..what do girls even see in guys like dat

(1) (Reply)

26 Facts About $ex You Wish You Knew Earlier / Sex Or Marriage / Genotype Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.