Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. (27003 Views)

God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job / A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by seangy4konji: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
There is hope in Nigeria my dear.

As you see alert so??na your maga pay. Next one fit be good luck Jonathan and next thing is banana Iceland.

Sashafm:
It all began with a post "My Experience today as an Applicant". I was frustrated after a fruitless day, and came on Nairaland to share my experience. After the post I found a way to make myself fall asleep forcefully cry. Although the sleep was cut short by several vibrations from my phone sad, which annoyed me at first, as I was wondering why the phone kept buzzing every 2 minutes. I stood up and checked my phone to discover several mails from Nairaland asking to connect with different Nairaland users angry. I was perplexed and decided to check what was happening. Alas, my ranting post had made it to front page and different people from all works of life have had the opportunity to click on it. Some found it amusing, and wanted let me to know personally , some wanted to help me out, some wanted to toast me angry because of writing a post Haba!, and some people wanted to exploit me embarassed. Just barely 24 hours after my post, I received a mail, stating how the person was touched by my story and wanted to encourage me at least to get a "pair of comfortable Interview Shoes", for my future endeavors wink. Immediately I received an alert and it was the same amount stated in the mail grin grin.Yesterday I was disappointed in so many things, ranging from not being gainfully employed to being broke and frustrated, but today I am being encouraged not only in words but also in Kind from fellow Nairalanders. it gives me hope that this country will be great again and there is so many good things that can still come out of Nigeria. Which includes You and I. grin
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by stephnie44(f): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
[quote author=Sashafm post=39426874] It all began with a post "My Experience today as an Applicant". I was frustrated after a fruitless day, and came on Nairaland to share my experience. After the post I found a way to make myself fall asleep forcefully cry. Although the sleep was cut short by several vibrations from my phone sad, which annoyed me at first, as I was wondering why the phone kept buzzing every 2 minutes. I stood up and checked my phone to discover several mails from Nairaland asking to connect with different Nairaland users angry. I was perplexed and decided to check what was happening. Alas, my ranting post had made it to front page and different people from all works of life have had the opportunity to click on it. Some found it amusing, and wanted let me to know personally , some wanted to help me out, some wanted to toast me angry because of writing a post Haba!, and some people wanted to exploit me embarassed. Just barely 24 hours after my post, I received a mail, stating how the person was touched by my story and wanted to encourage me at least to get a "pair of comfortable Interview Shoes", for my future endeavors wink. Immediately I received an alert and it was the same amount stated in the mail grin grin.Yesterday I was disappointed in so many things, ranging from not being gainfully employed to being broke and frustrated, but today I am being encouraged not only in words but also in Kind from fellow Nairalanders. it gives me hope that this country will be great again and there is so many good things that can still come out of Nigeria. Which includes You and I. grin [/quote GOD PLS BLESS D GIVER IN A BIG WAY
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by uckyra: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
This girl or boy is a great person,ur writes ups are woow,just be little patient u will be fully employd,infact u deserved it,God bless you.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Ademat7(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sashafm:

My account no was requested in the mail.
No misconception, the person being a female.
do u stay around shasha in lagos
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
God bless the sender.DON'T GIVE UP HOPE.Because after the tunnel,it is the bright sky.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by petiteee(f): 8:50pm On Oct 28, 2015
lhordspy:
This bae got a deqree in lie-ology ...... The next mail your gonna receive after the money-magical-mail is "meet me at yaba hotel" .... You better keep some change for condoms cheesy

Come to think of it! 15k, and your this excited if it was a 4million naira from Money-spending Davido, Guess you did go unclad choi,

Buhari please create more jobs! I can imagine how she's money-starved cheesy

happy Day! grin
beef

1 Like

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by nigeriancuban: 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2015
You see grin ;even with all the bad image that has been stucked to our image we still have people with such a good heart in Nairaland of all places,Godbless the sender and off course the creator of the sender and this should be a sign of example to us all,just be good to your fellow man so others will be good to you too,I believe the op has helped someone else in one way or the other an God turned it around on her at this crucial period...#Godwin
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by UniqueGem(m): 9:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
dedons:
If you were male,nobody would have sent you any money undecided
Some would have, I would have.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Ademat7(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
MY TESTIMONY
Ifyalways(f)-#6000
Octavo(m)-#1000
anonymous NL (m)- #5000
NB: All this happen when I was still an undergraduate, presently serving and pledge to give back to this family as soon as I settle down;God willing good job post service. #nairaland #morethanafamily
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by thesaint24(m): 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
I already knew the op is a lady even before clicking on the thread. 9ja guys no dey care for dem fellow guys o.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Phame: 9:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
kodded:
undecided

this lie get as e be, how did that person send you that money when you didnt send him your acct number,

abi them done dey send money via email

undecided undecided
grin grin
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Autopin: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Awww! Now, u gonna make me cry cry cry kiss

God bless the sender
you've read the power of character in leadership
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by kamikazeY(m): 10:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
dedons:
IRONY OF LIFE!!!
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dahveydson:
Really nice. Inspite of difficulties, tribalism and hate on here, good people still exist.

Op, you have good writing skills. Kudos

Wetin she write when dem no teach all of us for school? angry,if na French or German she write I for dey impressed..
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by CHYMZZY(m): 11:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
dedons:
As if you know wetin dey my mind.. if na male you be, make i here u smell coweries or kobo talkless money...
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by CHYMZZY(m): 11:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
dedons:
As if you know wetin dey my mind.. if na male you be, make i hear say u smell coweries or kobo talkless money...
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by slytubadth(m): 12:21am On Oct 29, 2015
Thank goodness you even accepted and read your pm's. some girls on seeing the red notifications wont bother to accept it thinking that "na toast ds one wan toast me" not knowing the actual reason for the person motive.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by donhils: 12:27am On Oct 29, 2015
jazinogold:
DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR TITHE!!!! grin grin grin grin grin
And if she didn't pay, what will happen?
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by InvertedHammer: 12:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Muy bien
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by ODUBEZE: 1:18am On Oct 29, 2015
awwwwh that was so sweet.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by chubbyswit(m): 2:18am On Oct 29, 2015
op the grace of God is resting upon ur life, he always has a way of encouraging us never to give up, guys today is my birthday, celebrate with me by clicking on the like button
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Nobody: 5:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Dahveydson:
Really nice. Inspite of difficulties, tribalism and hate on here, good people still exist.

Op, you have good writing skills. Kudos
Good writing skills my muscular ass. She needs to format her stuff cos It's like reading a rushing train. The punctuations are all fuucked up.

Anyway may God bless the sender of the money
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by bummyla(m): 5:59am On Oct 29, 2015
Congratulations Babe! Hope Alive! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by jacoik(m): 6:19am On Oct 29, 2015
chukingchuks:
and you kept the 15k to urself and opened another post for us
lol u no well
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by jacoik(m): 6:20am On Oct 29, 2015
Cpumping:
Well-meaning nairalanders my shoe too av spoil o.

grin
lemme try my luck. Even tho i be guy
lol u no well
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by mrhipup(m): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2015
n u kip it all 2 ursef.....God bless da sender
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by kunle75(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Sweetyie:
That's so nice of that person, biko we need more people like that on NL oh

There are many of them here on NL including you and I but mostly an unsong heros,just do the little you can do in your own way and someone who is with a greatful heart like her will sing your song here too.

i have done severally and not new but my only fear is that some people often want to take advantage of you with bad intent.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by sirnicson(m): 9:06am On Oct 29, 2015
YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER MISS. IF YOU MADE A 2.1, STAY IN LAGOS OR CAN RELOCATE TO LAGOS, PLEASE SEND ME AN INBOX. I WOULD LIKE TO INITIATE A CORRESPONDENCE WITH A MEDIA FIRM ON YOUR BEHALF.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Sweetyie(f): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2015
kunle75:

There are many of them here on NL including you and I but mostly an unsong heros,just do the little you can do in your own way and someone who is with a greatful heart like her will sing your song here too.

i have done severally and not new but my only fear is that some people often want to take advantage of you with bad intent.
As I'm unemployed nko
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by projet: 8:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
since she is a lady,I believe she Will be single,cos a married woman won't show such generosity.please link me up with her as am single and seriously searching.thanks
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Sashafm(f): 9:36pm On Nov 03, 2015
Ademat7:
do u stay around shasha in lagos
Yes I do, back to Lagos now.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Sixfeetbelle: 2:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
slytubadth:
Thank goodness you even accepted and read your pm's. some girls on seeing the red notifications wont bother to accept it thinking that "na toast ds one wan toast me" not knowing the actual reason for the person motive.

You can't blame such ladies cause most times "toast" isn't why you're on nairaland or what your post about needing help must come to.

The thing about Op is that she's someone that generally reads her pms cause like she said, some of the pms were of guys toasting her even in her situation. It is annoying when guys do that especially when relationship is not a priority for you at that point in time. In annoyance, you may end up not replying the rest especially when 5 out of 10 is for toast.

If men could reduce the rate they send pm for toasting babe, more ladies would be encouraged to reply pms to serious-minded people who may be their link to success stories.

All in all, I believe that when grace speaks for you, favour will locate you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What To Do With A Degree In English Language / Do You Need A Better Job 2020? Come in! Lets get you a job / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.