Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. (27001 Views)

God Gave Me A Nice Job As My Xmas Present -PHOTO / God Gave Me A New Job In This Recession Period After Losing My Banking Job / A Door Out Of Idleness; Nairaland Gave Me The Escape Option. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
I feel like getting jealous.....where is mine na?? cry
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by crackhouse(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
dedons:
If you were male,nobody would have sent you any money undecided
pure fact.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
kfrosh:
With this I still believe Nigeria will be great one day. cheesy

Someone pays 15k into the account of an applicant and here is everybody ranting that Nigeria will be great one day. That was how a 9yr old girl gave her lunch money to buhari during election campaign and today, the daura man has not yet appointed common ministers!

Ok angry angry
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Dubemkelly(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
There's nothing free even in FREETOWN
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by baloney: 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
ko si story nibib`i

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
What a kind gesture.. May God pay the sender back in double folds. whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me. Matthew 25:40
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by onatisi(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sashafm:
It all began with a post "My Experience today as an Applicant". I was frustrated after a fruitless day, and came on Nairaland to share my experience. After the post I found a way to make myself fall asleep forcefully cry. Although the sleep was cut short by several vibrations from my phone sad, which annoyed me at first, as I was wondering why the phone kept buzzing every 2 minutes. I stood up and checked my phone to discover several mails from Nairaland asking to connect with different Nairaland users >sad. I was perplexed and decided to check what was happening. Alas, my ranting post had made it to front page and different people from all works of life have had the opportunity to click on it. Some found it amusing, and wanted let me to know personally , some wanted to help me out, some wanted to toast me >sad because of writing a post Haba!, and some people wanted to exploit me embarassed. Just barely 24 hours after my post, I received a mail, stating how the person was touched by my story and wanted to encourage me at least to get a "pair of comfortable Interview Shoes", for my future endeavors wink. Immediately I received an alert and it was the same amount stated in the mail grin grin.Yesterday I was disappointed in so many things, ranging from not being gainfully employed to being broke and frustrated, but today I am being encouraged not only in words but also in Kind from fellow Nairalanders. it gives me hope that this country will be great again and there is so many good things that can still come out of Nigeria. Which includes You and I. grin
how was the person able to know your name and bank account details ?did you forward it to him of her?
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by OBTMOS(m): 7:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dahveydson:
Really nice. Inspite of difficulties, tribalism and hate on here, good people still exist.

Op, you have good writing skills. Kudos
she need to improve on the usage of punctuation marks. she try
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
You are blessed and you deserve it. I read a similar post from a lady on Nairaland and she was being hassled by the usual forum bullies. She went on and on about not being the type that would sell her honor and how she's struggled for everything she has. I felt some respect for this lady and thought I could help. I could feel her pains. I sent a pm and asking her to contact me and she didn't. It won't be bad for the admin guys to have a way of bringing those who are really in need closer to others who can help. Some who want to help don't really care about meeting up with the beneficiaries.

1 Like

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by engrshakespeare: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
jazinogold:
DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR TITHE!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Ur obviously a pastor. Person no get work and u still dey talk of tithe.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by geebehn(m): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cpumping:
Well-meaning nairalanders my shoe too av spoil o.

grin
lemme try my luck. Even tho i be guy

grin grin
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Nemerulez(f): 7:22pm On Oct 28, 2015
This is really beautiful. GOD bless the heart of this giver and enlarge his/her coast. This is what I love to do, I only pray that GOD blesses me financially so I can reach out. Thank you for sharing your testimony. You shall have more in JESUS name!
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Handsomecole(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
God bless the sender that'sif it's true o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Curvinus(m): 7:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
Girls and money are like bread and butter. I never used to have problem with them till I started witholding my resources after listening to silly advices from so called pick up artists. Just give them money and all problem is solved. Quote me if you like.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by harsysky(m): 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
Help could come to anyone whether malE or Female. Guys, why have that mentality that the good things of this world go only to the female folks? With that kind of mentality, your body language doesn't draw people that could help you in this life. Be positive, Be flexible, be optimistic , be everything good and above all, be prayerful. at the end, Good things/ good people will draw closer to you.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Raymonbell(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
kITATITA:
You are blessed and you deserve it. I read a similar post from a lady on Nairaland and she was being hassled by the usual forum bullies. She went on and on about not being the type that would sell her honor and how she's struggled for everything she has. I felt some respect for this lady and thought I could help. I could feel her pains. I sent a pm and asking her to contact me and she didn't. It won't be bad for the admin guys to have a way of bringing those who are really in need closer to others who can help. Some who want to help don't really care about meeting up with the beneficiaries.

PM is unreliable, Some Nairalander lose access to the mail they use to register.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by kobonaire(m): 7:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Yahoo yahoo boys don get new formula be that ....

1 Like

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by fateemah06: 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
please I need admission.... that's my own problem
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by vanvick247(m): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Bank alert sms or adontbelieveit. Lolz. Congrats
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Appareil(m): 7:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Amen o!
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by salbis(m): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
dedons:
That is just the gospel truth.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by kings49(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Eyaaaa, oyaaaa send me your account number.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Mykoj(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamRespected:
God bless that person grin
Lalaticlala come and see oo
My mind tells me it was Ishilove dah sent d money grin
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Mykoj(m): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamRespected:
God bless that person grin
Lalaticlala come and see oo
My mind tells me it was Ishilove dah sent d money grin na joke I dey oooo cheesy
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by deltateam: 7:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
jazinogold:
DON'T FORGET TO PAY YOUR TITHE!!!! grin grin grin grin grin

Yes o. My own contribution is to calculate her tithe.
Okay you got #15 000
Tithe is 10% of #15 000

Result = #1 500 only

Pm me when more comes in.

No need to pay me o. Its free service.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by erikcantona: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
The zoo called Nigeria must fall!
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Raymonbell:

PM is unreliable, Some Nairalander lose access to the mail they use to register.
There should be a way of passing message through the admin or whoever. The other party could decide whether to meet up or not.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by XBLadez: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2015

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by musicwriter(m): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nairaland is a great place to be. Actually, one of the best forum to be, just that the handlers need to sit up and pay attention to important issues here. Many good topics lay fallow at the background, but trivial issues keep getting preeminence. They've gotten better now than they used to be, though.

2 Likes

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by blessedqueen(f): 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
dedons:

Mistake.. My husband sent call credit to a guy on Nairaland after creating a thread about needing call credit.

1 Like

Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by lordhugo(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cpumping:
Well-meaning nairalanders my shoe too av spoil o.

grin
lemme try my luck. Even tho i be guy

How far, call me.
Re: How Sharing My Experience On Nairaland Gave Me 15,000 Naira. by condralbede(m): 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sashafm:
The person being a "she"
Haa.....Tell her dat I dey hail oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Need A Better Job 2020? Come in! Lets get you a job / What To Do With A Degree In English Language / Should I Consider This As A Rejection Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.