Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway (1741 Views)

See What A Kenyan Guy Posted On Twitter About His Ex Girlfriend / New Guy Always Talks About His Ex Girlfriend / My Boyfriend Still Has Feelings For His Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by StrStruck(f): 8:32pm On May 06, 2009
If she had gone to court Monday, maybe the domestic violence charge she had filed would have stuck.

If he had shown up, the judge might have noticed he was a fugitive in a felony battery case and put him in custody.

Maybe then, Richard McTear Jr. would never have gone to the home of former girlfriend Jasmine Bedwell.

Maybe her 3-month-old son, Emanuel Wesley Murray, would still be alive.

Hillsborough County sheriff's deputies say McTear, 21, attacked Bedwell and the baby, throwing her son onto the concrete, then driving off with the infant and flinging him from a car onto Interstate 275.

The child was not his son.

McTear has been accused by the women in his life of stalking, dragging and beating them unconscious, of breaking into homes and threatening murder, at least once, of a child.
None of those women, including the mother of the baby who died, followed through to secure injunctions against him.

Arrested for domestic violence at age 14, McTear is now charged with first-degree murder.

• • •

Jason Bird, a photographer with WTVT-Ch. 13, was driving to work at 4 a.m. Tuesday when he spotted something out of the corner of his eye, near the southbound lanes of I-275 at Fowler Avenue.

At first, he thought it was a baby doll, he told a reporter with his station. But it was too big to be a doll.

He pulled over and found the infant's lifeless body.

Five hours later, authorities found McTear at a home at 3803 Arlington Drive. He ran, but they arrested him.

As he entered custody, he repeated a phrase tattooed on his forearm: "It's a dirty game."

McTear is 5 feet 9, weighs 175 pounds and wears his hair in twists. His friends call him Rico. He was first arrested at age 13 for larceny, then twice at 14 on domestic violence charges.

He was arrested twice more on violent crime charges, including aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and domestic battery by strangulation, before Tuesday's list of charges:

Burglary with a battery, felony battery, aggravated child abuse, kidnapping and, after a medical examiner's report was completed, first-degree murder.

Including charges for drug possession, burglary and child neglect, his arrests in Florida total 16.

On her profile on MySpace.com, 17-year-old Jasmine Bedwell once wrote that she loved him.

• • •

I got a phone call and he was saying that he was coming to get his stuff, Bedwell wrote in a petition for a restraining order. And I said no. …

He pulled in and jumped out of a truck and drug me to my house. …

And started beating me.

Bedwell, a student at Kimmins Family Learning Center, was first arrested at age 11 for battery, a charge that would land her in jail seven more times. With additional charges of disorderly conduct and violation of probations, her arrests total 10.

But on April 7, she was asking the court to protect her. On her petition, she checked off the following about McTear:

He had violent tendencies, mental health problems and was armed and dangerous.

Under the category of "other," she wrote "crazy."

A restraining order would have required that he stay at least 500 feet from her home. But she didn't show up in court Monday to proceed.

At 3:15 the following morning, she called deputies. She and McTear had fought at her home at the Marbella Apartments at 12414 N 15th St., she told them. McTear attacked her and threw the baby to the concrete.

Then, she said, he took the baby and fled in a blue four-door Chevrolet Impala. His car was found abandoned an hour after Jason Bird spotted the baby.

The cute little child

The bastard is pictured below:

That's why we as women have to be careful who we bring around our children. Not all men are worthy of being around your kids. Also, never ever put a man over your children!!

This is the most horrific thing anyone could do and I hope they beat the hell out of him in jail or even better he dies a slow and extremely painful death for all the women he has beat since he was 14. Shit like this pisses me off!

RIP Emmanuel.
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by tpiah: 8:34pm On May 06, 2009
lord have mercy
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by StrStruck(f): 8:38pm On May 06, 2009
Like I'm in tears right now . . . the child had nothing to do with their fight. If only that girl had showed up in court.

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmVVHiesJmk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999[/flash]
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by tpiah: 8:45pm On May 06, 2009
this kind of person should not have been around a 4 month old baby undecided

smh

may God forgive both him and the mother.
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by bigbumper(f): 8:50pm On May 06, 2009
Rest in perfect peace Emmanuel cry cry cry
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by Akinagirl(f): 9:00pm On May 06, 2009
Jesus! Poor baby, see what children have to go through because their parents or the adults around them dont know how to act? embarassed cry Rest In Peace baby boy Emmanuel
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by xxcarolxx(f): 9:03pm On May 06, 2009
This is so sad wot a beautifull little angel, as for de other bastard may he rot in hell!!
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by platinumnk(f): 10:36pm On May 06, 2009
I saw this on MTO this morning  cry cry

I hope he gets raped in jail with a 10 inch knife! angry angry angry angry

A lotta of ppl blame the mom for this, but honestly someppl dont show warning signs. . .

Like the guy who came to his 9 yr old bday party killed her, stabbed his 13 yr old sister and killed his 20 yr old sister.

No one can be the blame for that, you think the mother would allow such persons near her children? cry cry cry

Sad Sad world we live in cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 06, 2009
some people are born C R A Z Y and others become C R A Z Y while other just have moments in their lives when the just get fits and become irrational for a second and do horrible things.
you can never predict that someone will do that the point is to stay on your guard at all time. looking by his records, that guy wasnt a choir boy and i am sure she had noticed before that he wasnt right in his mind.
anyway i dont think any restraining order or whatever could have prevented this, if that guy psycho wanted to hurt that women/child/family etc, he would have whichever way.
read the news lately, more and more people get desperate and just for wone reason or another , they pick up a gun and start killing as much people as they can. it happens all over the world and ITS ON THE RISE!!!!!!!
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by FLGators1: 12:02am On May 07, 2009
Yea, this was on World Dumbest.

I think she broke up with him and he wanted to steal the car or drive away with the car sha. But didn't "realize" that the baby wa sin the car.

Hmm hmm. . . .people sha
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by Nobody: 1:04am On May 07, 2009
He should be killed. We don't need people like this in this world.
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by Nobody: 1:11am On May 07, 2009
U r in no place to condem a child of God.he needs pryers,he is sick
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by Nobody: 1:14am On May 07, 2009
Yeah invite him to your house, if you have kids, leave them with this murderer!
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by Outstrip(f): 1:22am On May 07, 2009
He is already condemned. Jesus said that it would be better that animals like this have a millstone tied around their necks and be thrown into the sea so save your sympathy for the one who really needs it. This is how Jennifer Hudson's sister invited a criminal into her life that ended up killing her mother, child and brother. I don't even know what to say. This is so tragic.
Re: Man Throws His Ex-girlfriend's Baby Onto The Freeway by Akinagirl(f): 2:39am On May 07, 2009
I blame the mother for this because the dude already threatened before to kill her kid. WTFkc would you stay with a man threatening to kill your kid? WTFkuc is wrong with her??!!? angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Help Am Still A Virgin At 28 / Facebook Blamed For Relationship Breakups. / Broken Hearted. Nigerian Men Give Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.