Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) (41162 Views)

Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover / I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by simi4me(m): 8:25am On Oct 28, 2015
No gain, all is vanity.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by manuelzz(m): 8:27am On Oct 28, 2015
I came to check sontin ...........#NCA southeast zone!!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by chinemerem26(m): 8:28am On Oct 28, 2015
Wetin concern vulcanizer with cultism. Abi na to dey inflate their bike tyre him go dey do... Nawa oh
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Bonapart(m): 8:31am On Oct 28, 2015
What do you expect from illiterate in a religion of killing
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Btruth: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Like some young chap told me about this cult thing. He said the only thing those "Aya" & "Eiye" guys gain is DEATH. There's no other gain from it. So, if you are a member of any of these group or you are planning in joining them, then, be conscious that your gain there will be death.

SAY NO TO CULTISIM!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by djdavisy(m): 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Your mates are making money, you are busy killing. congratulations!!
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by djbenchilovsky: 8:33am On Oct 28, 2015
Conclusion: BH = Cultism.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by itzAyodeji: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2015
So what gain do you derieve from dis.....fool @ 23
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by ijustdey: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2015
Btruth:
Like some young chap told me about this cult thing. He said the only thing those "Aya" & "Eiye" guys gain is DEATH. There's no other gain from it. So, if you are a member of any of these group or you are planning in joining them, then, be conscious that your gain there will be death.

SAY NO TO CULTISIM!

I hope they will hear......

a dog that will stray away will never hear the whistling of the hunter.....
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by seunakin231(m): 8:38am On Oct 28, 2015
Imagine, and now you just made ur mum loose both sides...Idiot... undecided
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by deebrain(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2015
Vengeance is always best when served chilled (ie to the slain).

However, sad to say, most of our youth have lost it.

And look at the shame of these things.. Why would some cult jazz protect you from getting hit by another cults' bullet but can't protect you from arrest and harassment by the police?

Cowards!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by cirmuell(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2015
olumide81:
'Okada rider, Vulcanizer and Cultist'! Do you guys enjoy life at all? Iranu
As in ehn, awon weyrey. undecided
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by frisky2good(m): 8:40am On Oct 28, 2015
But the parents of the guy this one killed claimed he wasn't a cultist. Anyway, since he has confessed, just hang him by the neck till he dies.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by logica(m): 8:42am On Oct 28, 2015
When vulcanizer and mechanic begin blend, know say it's over.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by akilo1: 8:43am On Oct 28, 2015
In federal rupulblic of china and biafra island,we don do cultist,we hussle ooo undecided
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by 0955eb027(m): 8:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Welcum to MUSHIN, a city where anytin Goes...
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Nobody: 8:44am On Oct 28, 2015
The nation of barbarians!
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by eshietIntrepid(m): 8:45am On Oct 28, 2015
Cult is one of soyinka gift to nigeria and it really bearing good fruit daily
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by DrChukzy(m): 8:51am On Oct 28, 2015
Name Checkers....Am not surprised jare, na dem again. Yolobas
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by ewizard1: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2015
These people should just be wasted!!!
Oh God! if any of my relative is a member of any cult, i pray he is murdered soon! I wont miss a thing!
So annoying foolishly retarded set of beings!
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by MacDanielz(m): 8:52am On Oct 28, 2015
I fell into the trap of cultists (Aye frat) juz some couple of weeks back, we juz had a minor argument while playing soccer n the next tin? My friend's n My asses were been tracked.........I had to run home for my dear life, I somehow got the guys line and I begged him like my life was on the line (wasn't it?), they got hold of my friend and almost beat him to death, he also had to run home n immediately his dad told him he's schl is over, he was their main target tho' coz he was the one who ignorantly asked their number 2 "who u be gan?", took a stick n wanted to hit him, I got into my own mess by juz ranting normally now, like guys no go won do like hen now, we "gaz" rough am like guy to guy package nooooorni tho' I neva knew the guy was a cultist. Miraculously, I n the guy's gurlfriend are in the same department but unfortunately the gurl also didn't know his guy waz a cultist, so what do I do?. Well, miraculosly again, while I was home the guy went to his gurlfriend's house, browsed thru her pictures n he saw a pic which his gurlfriend n I took t'geda, immediately he asked who I was n d gurl explained to him, that was wht saved my ass from being beaten mercilessly. On coming back to schl 3 days later (mind u, I was so scared n so sick back home that I couldn't even eat nor read for my exam), I was meant to take a route but for fear of being seen by him, I took anoda route n guess what? I bumped into him and his gangs just at a corner, I swear down I couldn't run back, na in diz guy juz call me beg me say make I nor vex say hin no knw say me n hin gurl b good friends..........................What am I trying to say? Cultists are so wicked, just don't fall into their traps and the worse tin, u don't even know who is who, since then, I learnt how to shut my mouth. Again please nairalanders, help tell ur friends and your younger ones in school, tell them to never fall into the trap of cultists, it could spell the end of their lives
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by iykebobywhite(m): 8:57am On Oct 28, 2015
It doesnt pay wickness wil only lead u to death.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by ewizard1: 9:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Btruth:

SAY NO TO CULTISIM!
Dont beg them!

Please say YES!!! jare. Shebi we go dey read una scores for NL! Bunch of PUNKheads!
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by ZZ22: 9:01am On Oct 28, 2015
A serious brotherhood should have no place for okada riders, barrow pushers, vulcanizers, touts and it shouldnt operate within the streets either... Aye, eiye and baggas are just nuisance to the society, its not a a brotherhood, they are gang of criminals
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by MRLINGTON(m): 9:04am On Oct 28, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-killed-our-rival-to-avenge-my-brothers-death-suspected-cultist/

Picture: Late Sura Abiola Lateef………The suspects, Morufu Liadi and Rilwan Balogun.

after d avenge...is ur brother back to life now?? put dose niggas in jail asap!!!!
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by engrjacuzzi: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2015
whenever they board the train, they cause problem and most time do not obtain ticket. their face looks dreadful.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by ola7199: 9:41am On Oct 28, 2015
Addict junkies.....
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by streetzdreamz(m): 9:54am On Oct 28, 2015
MacDanielz:
I fell into the trap of cultists (Aye frat) juz some couple of weeks back, we juz had a minor argument while playing soccer n the next tin? My friend's n My asses were been tracked.........I had to run home for my dear life, I somehow got the guys line and I begged him like my life was on the line (wasn't it?), they got hold of my friend and almost beat him to death, he also had to run home n immediately his dad told him he's schl is over, he was their main target tho' coz he was the one who ignorantly asked their number 2 "who u be gan?", took a stick n wanted to hit him, I got into my own mess by juz ranting normally now, like guys no go won do like hen now, we "gaz" rough am like guy to guy package nooooorni tho' I neva knew the guy was a cultist. Miraculously, I n the guy's gurlfriend are in the same department but unfortunately the gurl also didn't know his guy waz a cultist, so what do I do?. Well, miraculosly again, while I was home the guy went to his gurlfriend's house, browsed thru her pictures n he saw a pic which his gurlfriend n I took t'geda, immediately he asked who I was n d gurl explained to him, that was wht saved my ass from being beaten mercilessly. On coming back to schl 3 days later (mind u, I was so scared n so sick back home that I couldn't even eat nor read for my exam), I was meant to take a route but for fear of being seen by him, I took anoda route n guess what? I bumped into him and his gangs just at a corner, I swear down I couldn't run back, na in diz guy juz call me beg me say make I nor vex say hin no knw say me n hin gurl b good friends..........................What am I trying to say? Cultists are so wicked, just don't fall into their traps and the worse tin, u don't even know who is who, since then, I learnt how to shut my mouth. Again please nairalanders, help tell ur friends and your younger ones in school, tell them to never fall into the trap of cultists, it could spell the end of their lives
you are just one lucky nigga,this guys are mean and heartless,even with your pleas,apology and relationship with his girlfriend,a typical cultist will still go ahead with his intentions,I really don't know their gain from such inhuman acts,they extort money from men like them,harass them in public, beat them up,even kill the unlucky ones,honestly I feel nothing for them when they are dropped,cuz they ain't worth the breath in them,have had several experiences with them,if not for the advice I'd gotten from ma brothers before gaining admission years back ,would probably have been six feet below the earth now,you can't be too cool nor too hard on them,if you too cool they keep riding you,too hard you get killed,just attain a form of equilibrium and you good to go,one slain cultist is an indication that one innocent guy just got his life pronounced out there.........the world will be a better place without em.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One / Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle / EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster At Presidential Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.