Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) (41160 Views)

Policemen Avenge Death Of Officer Who Was Killed By Gunmen In Aba. Photo / Man Stabs Rival To Death In Lagos Night Club Over Lover / I Killed To Avenge Friend’s Death - Eiye Hitman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by 36STATES: 10:00am On Oct 28, 2015
Yoruba land is imploding. The final nail on their coffin will get the last hammer when their terrorists sons and daughters come home to apply their training.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Molake94(m): 10:03am On Oct 28, 2015
menix:
If truly the guy u murdered has a hand in the death of ur brother, u have done justice..

Sincerely, 'militarising' the street is certainly going to have a future repercussion on the unborn cous the street then will be survival of the fittest.

15yr old boy with this mind is rare, this dude is certainly going to be a terror to the society.

And paraventure the guy is released in another 7 years the brother of the one who was killed will rise again to take this guy life
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by edward1984(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2015
Fear the heart of a man, he waited 7 years for revenge? and now what?
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Arise001: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2015
Our journey to greatness is almost over
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by rusher14: 10:37am On Oct 28, 2015
You see now? You don't even need to be in the university to be a cultist.

Chai, una don suffer.

So the league of dropout mechanics and vulcanisers are members of your gang.

Lol.

And you guys still find cultism attractive.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by MadCow1: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Phame: 10:44am On Oct 28, 2015
So tingo(eiye) had the guts to kill amigo(egede/aye)? Egede no de forgive. I pray the police release them cos it will be good to take them from outside.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by thundafire: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2015
azeez fit dy hell fire dy toast u dy hear dy form rambo police carry am giv sars make dy send am 2 travel cs dy youths in dis naija re being stupid each day u gain nothing 4rm dy cult yet u re longin 2 join and as 4 those aspiring i pray as u get initiated dat same day u get killed yes say amen dy fellow below me if u got brains like buhari dy body language person

1 Like

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by thundafire: 10:47am On Oct 28, 2015
Phame:
So tingo(eiye) had the guts to kill amigo(egede/aye)? Egede no de forgive. I pray the police release them cos it will be good to take them from outside.
seun c one 4 dis place oo call police 2 arrest am cs dnt knw y dy love entering rubbish
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Phame: 10:50am On Oct 28, 2015
thundafire:

se.un c one 4 dis place oo call police 2 arrest am cs dnt knw y dy love entering rubbish
undecided watch it.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by geraob1: 10:52am On Oct 28, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

manuelzz:
I came to check sontin ...........#NCA southeast zone!!
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2015
Dese are d types of pple, d fg nid 2 send 2 sambisa forest 2 confront dose animals called boko haram, since dey shot u nd it did nt penetrate
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by beyoncausme: 10:57am On Oct 28, 2015
clap for your slf .....
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by officialvabadon(m): 11:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Jaw drops
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by jamesbalogun: 11:02am On Oct 28, 2015
favoured234:
The circle continues..
The person you killed is someone else's brother and friend
abi o
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Fourwinds: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2015
obontami:
I
be careful about TOTO.. no go kill yaself on top
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Kchristy: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2015
2 years Dubai direct employment contract available now in Dubai. Security jobs, waiter, driver,welder, painter, tiles fixin etc and more. Call me; o8o6o5lll82
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by pomsky: 11:18am On Oct 28, 2015
FruityLass:
22year old

Instead of him to be making way for comfortable life..he's busy avenging death.

Smh

[size=14pt].......do you know what his brother meant to him?[/size]
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Osinachi1986(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2015
No one wanna know d pains u passed tru wen u lost ur brother tru dem......I feel ur pains,anger and vengeance,

One thing must kill a man
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by 4C2215131: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2015
Mushin again!

1 Like

Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by 4C2215131: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2015
pomsky:

[size=14pt].......do you know what his brother meant to him?[/size]

Fine his brother meant everything to him. But what has been achieved? Vengeance? Not in my books cos now mama will be without two kids. Trust Nigeria police, that guy may never see the inside of a court house- ever heard of extra judicial killings?
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by 4C2215131: 11:53am On Oct 28, 2015
Left to Nigeria police, they may as well just keep killing each other as it makes their work easier. In the west the police refer to hoods such as Mushin as ' Self Cleaning Ghettoes'. Just sit back and watch them take each other out. Most times the police come in due to innocents that are caught in the crossfire that's all.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by trigar12(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
MacDanielz:
I fell into the trap of cultists (Aye frat) juz some couple of weeks back, we juz had a minor argument while playing soccer n the next tin? My friend's n My asses were been tracked.........I had to run home for my dear life, I somehow got the guys line and I begged him like my life was on the line (wasn't it?), they got hold of my friend and almost beat him to death, he also had to run home n immediately his dad told him he's schl is over, he was their main target tho' coz he was the one who ignorantly asked their number 2 "who u be gan?", took a stick n wanted to hit him, I got into my own mess by juz ranting normally now, like guys no go won do like hen now, we "gaz" rough am like guy to guy package nooooorni tho' I neva knew the guy was a cultist. Miraculously, I n the guy's gurlfriend are in the same department but unfortunately the gurl also didn't know his guy waz a cultist, so what do I do?. Well, miraculosly again, while I was home the guy went to his gurlfriend's house, browsed thru her pictures n he saw a pic which his gurlfriend n I took t'geda, immediately he asked who I was n d gurl explained to him, that was wht saved my ass from being beaten mercilessly. On coming back to schl 3 days later (mind u, I was so scared n so sick back home that I couldn't even eat nor read for my exam), I was meant to take a route but for fear of being seen by him, I took anoda route n guess what? I bumped into him and his gangs just at a corner, I swear down I couldn't run back, na in diz guy juz call me beg me say make I nor vex say hin no knw say me n hin gurl b good friends..........................What am I trying to say? Cultists are so wicked, just don't fall into their traps and the worse tin, u don't even know who is who, since then, I learnt how to shut my mouth. Again please nairalanders, help tell ur friends and your younger ones in school, tell them to never fall into the trap of cultists, it could spell the end of their lives

Bro, I don't talk to anyone anyhow wen am in a school environment... The gentle n quiet ones, are the bad eggs. Na which skool be diz abeg?
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by pomsky: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
4C2215131:

Fine his brother meant everything to him. But what has been achieved? Vengeance? Not in my books cos now mama will be without two kids. Trust Nigeria police, that guy may never see the inside of a court house- ever heard of extra judicial killings?

........hmmmmmmmmmm!
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by 400billionman: 12:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Its dem again.

Police don catch am.

ROT IN CELL...
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by ODUBEZE: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Liadi don swallow odieshi! Lol. gun no fit penetrate!
Its a pity he had to take the laws in his hands because he knew our judiciary will give him none.
Our judiciary is sleeping or in deep coma!
RIP to Azeez your brother but two wrongs never makes it right.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by marlockj: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
dre11:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/i-killed-our-rival-to-avenge-my-brothers-death-suspected-cultist/

Picture: Late Sura Abiola Lateef………The suspects, Morufu Liadi and Rilwan Balogun.

This is good news!! Tnks for killing him.

Cuz u Hv help Nigerians reduce number of cultist.

Cult was Neva a Gud tin n it will Neva be.

Am always happy to hear deir fight n killing dem sef.

Dis same cultist are used for political fight,thieves,touts,rape,rituals,all sort of bad tins.

I still wonder Why Ppl join cult,look at does guys Dnt Dey look Lik hungry Ppl.Wat is d essence of d cult Den.

D other cultist Dat was killed,Whr was ur So call protection n cultist Dat is under police net Whr is ur protection also.

What is d essence of dis cult of a tin.when we all knw Dat ur opponent will cum for ur life,Den Why join dis.

Cultist in dis thread help us answer this.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by nicerichard05: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
olumide81:
'Okada rider, Vulcanizer and Cultist'! Do you guys enjoy life at all? Iranu

i just tire. suffering till dey finally get murdered and go to hell to continue the suffering. lol
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
film tricks!!cheesy he reminds me of Oliver Queen wey bullet from machine gun no dey reach.
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by enyioma10000(f): 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
vengeance is of the Lord, now DAT u HV avenged for ur brothers death are u happy n free now?
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by obontami: 10:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Fourwinds:
be careful about TOTO.. no go kill yaself on top
as If, if i give two curvy ashi's

You go chop them clean mouth
Re: I Killed Our Rival To Avenge My Brother’s Death — Cultist (Pictured) by logica(m): 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2015
...as it turned out, it was even the wrong person he murdered.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Miracle Nwobodo, The Policewoman Killed By Unknown Gunmen - BBC / Motorcycle Thief In A Ghastly Accident While Running With Stolen Motorcycle / Herbalist Sleeps With His Twin Step-Daughters In Aba, Impregnates One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.