Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain (2452 Views)

“Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll / Getting Back Your Boo's Trust After You Hurt Them / Can D¡ck Size Be Inherited?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:34am On Oct 28, 2015
How do you build trust after it is broken? can d person regain d trust from his/her partner,......... coment guys/girls
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by donholy28(m): 6:38am On Oct 28, 2015
I may be regained again but it can never be as strong as before

1 Like

Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Yea,trust can be regained with time and ability to want to trust d person again.....
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2015
It is the most difficult thing to rebuild. There's always gonna be pieces missing just like a broken glass. As hard as you might try to glue & put together all the pieces of a broken glass, you can never get it back to it's pristine condition.
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 28, 2015
I only give my full trust 1 time but when it's broken...then I have to say sorry Coz that person can't regain anymore no matter what.. cool
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:52am On Oct 28, 2015
u need to forgiva and forget hope u no dat
KashyBaby:
I only give my full trust 1 time but when it's broken...then I have to say sorry Coz that person can't regain anymore no matter what.. cool
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by StealthyMe(m): 7:01am On Oct 28, 2015
Yes it can be regained. But it'll take more time and would never be as strong as the trust you previously had.
Once something is broken, you never can get it back to EXACTLY how it was before lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Zeedarh(f): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2015
The answer to this depends on the people involved and the issue they were involved in.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
It is the most difficult thing to rebuild. There's always gonna be pieces missing just like a broken glass. As hard as you might try to glue & put together all the pieces of a broken glass, you can never get it back to it's pristine condition.
Are you an expert in relationship? Jeez!
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 28, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
u need to forgiva and forget hope u no dat

Its OK to forgive,but hell no I will forget cool
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:

Its OK to forgive,but hell no I will forget cool
Why will you not forget? You'll only hurt yourself by doing that.
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by AfroKnight: 7:12am On Oct 28, 2015
Nobody is perfect. If I mess up, I would love to have a second chance. Other people deserve a second chance from me as well.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 7:15am On Oct 28, 2015
all4naija:

Are you an expert in relationship? Jeez!

What does what I said have to do with being an expert? I'm only speaking from my experience.
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What does what I said have to do with being an expert? I'm only speaking from my experience.
Oh,I see! I am baffled by your experiences. It means you aren't a young lady I used to think you are.

How old are you?
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Cutehector(m): 7:22am On Oct 28, 2015
Yes trust can be rebuilt...
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2015
all4naija:

Oh,I see! I am baffled by your experiences. It means you aren't a young lady I used to think you are.

How old are?.

I'm old enough. It's life, each day is an experience. I don't have to be a toothless granny to acquire a few experiences, especially when it comes to betrayal. Just as long as you get involved with people, there are chances that at least one of them will stab you in the back at some point. It's a dog eat dog world & I've made peace with that.
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

I'm old enough. It's life, each day is an experience. I don't have to be a toothless granny to acquire a few experiences, especially when it comes to betrayal. Just as long as you get involved with people, there are chances that at least one of them will stab you in the back at some point. It's a dog eat dog world & I've made peace with that.

You write in parable and it is difficult for me to understand you. Can you explain a little better, literally?
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2015
all4naija:

You write in parable and it is difficult for me to understand you. Can you explain a little better, literally?

What's difficult to understand about that? Ok in simplistic terms, I've had my fair share of betrayal, from friends - family (+ everything inbetween) & age has nothing to do with it since I don't live in a bubble. I put myself out there. I live. I open myself up & give people the opportunity to hurt me. In the end, still I rise. Can't keep a good woman down grin
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Ray360: 7:51am On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You are one of the very few ladies here who posts sensibly. keep it up.

Dear OP, both of you need ample time to emend this fracture in trust. true Love, Trust, Faithfulness and other condiments that bond relationships are difficult to burgeon again after a dwindle. revive some of the things you did that cemented trust at first and take it from there.
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2015
Ray360:

You are one of the very few ladies here who posts sensibly. keep it up.

Dear OP, both of you need ample time to emend this fracture in trust. true Love, Trust, Faithfulness and other condiments that bond relationships are difficult to burgeon again after a dwindle. revive some of the things you did that cemented trust at first and take it from there.[b][/b]

Thank you.
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What's difficult to understand about that? Ok in simplistic terms, I've had my fair share of betrayal, from friends - family & age has nothing to do with since I don't live in a bubble. I put myself out there. I live. I open myself up & give people the opportunity to hurt me. In the end, still I rise. Can't keep a good woman down grin
Wow! I am very sorry for your bad experiences. Life is a bit complicated and that is one of the reasons you need to be careful with your relationship, forgive those who offend you and forget. Why do you give people the opportunity to harm you or hurt your feelings?
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 28, 2015
all4naija:

Wow! I am very sorry for your bad experiences. Life is a bit complicated and that is one of the reasons you need to be careful with your relationship, forgive those who offend you and forget. Why do you give people the opportunity to harm you or hurt your feelings?

And I've had plenty of good experiences too, to balance out the bad. IMO, that's what life is about, the good & the bad. Thankfully for me, I'm the live in the moment type of person. I laugh when situation right now calls for a laugh & cry when it calls for me to cry. The past doesn't matter, it's all about NOW. Forgiving is not very easy for me though, but it doesn't mean that I'm seething, thinking about what someone did me wrong. They hardly ever cross my mind when I hate them that much. There's about two of such people grin I find it very hard to forgive them.

Well all4naija, like you said, "forgive & forget". I may not necessarily forgive but I don't wear my scars as a badge either. Meaning, I don't let negative past experiences totally define me. So yeah, I give people the benefit of the doubt aka give them the opportunity to hurt me/stick a knife between my shoulder blades if they want. I'm not gonna be afraid to live just because some people are lousy. I will live, get hurt & get over it. Rinse & repeat until my last day on Earth. I'm an optimist above all else grin
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by joseph1832(m): 8:16am On Oct 28, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
How do you build trust after it is broken? can d person regain d trust from his/her partner,......... coment guys/girls
For me to trust a person that person must have given me reasons to trust him/her. There's no such thing as trust for, because its something I can't afford. So when there is no trust, how can it be broken and rebuilt? (Rhetorical)

KashyBaby:
Whoa. I must say I admire people who trust. Its something I can never do anyway. I always say, 'trust' is a luxury I can't afford.
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

And I've had plenty of good experiences too, to balance out the bad. IMO, that's what life is about, the good & the bad. Thankfully for me, I'm the live in the moment type of person. I laugh when situation right now calls for a laugh & cry when it calls for me to cry. The past doesn't matter, it's all about NOW. Forgiving is not very easy for me though, but it doesn't mean that I'm seething, thinking about what someone did me wrong. They hardly ever cross my mind when I hate them that much. There's about two of such people grin I find it very hard to forgive them.

Well all4naija, like you said, "forgive & forget". I may not necessarily forgive but I don't wear my scars as a badge either. Meaning, I don't let negative past experiences totally define me. So yeah, I give people the benefit of the doubt aka give them the opportunity to hurt me/stick a knife between my shoulder blades if they want. I'm not gonna be afraid to live just because some people are lousy. I will live, get hurt & get over it. Rinse & repeat until my last day on Earth. I'm an optimist above all else grin
Lol... I think you are funny.
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 28, 2015
all4naija:

Lol... I think you are funny.

smiley

It is what it is.
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

smiley

It is what it is.

You have more of the nature of a man to me than a woman. grin cheesy cool
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 28, 2015
all4naija:

You have more of the nature of a man to me than a woman. grin cheesy cool

Well, you say you don't believe in astrology but anyway, I'm an Aquarius & it is a masculine sign. We're no weeping willows. We bounce back. Maybe that's what you're sensing tongue
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, you say you don't believe in astrology but anyway, I'm an Aquarius & it is a masculine sign. We're no weeping willows. We bounce back. Maybe that's what you're sensing tongue
grin grin grin. Astrology is used by con artists to play on people's psychology. Hahaha...
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 28, 2015
all4naija:

grin grin grin. Astrology is used by con artists to play on people's psychology. Hahaha...

What's your sign?
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

What's your sign?
Taurus! I don't believe in that bullcrap!
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 28, 2015
all4naija:

Taurus! I don't believe in that bullcrap!

You sound exactly like a Taurus. You're stubborn & controlling. You're probably a fatass too grin since Taurus people love to eat, especially good food & are greedy AS. Prone to weight gain more than any other sign because they have a sweet tooth. Hitler was a Taurus, btw tongue He's not fat like most Taurus but he had that control freak thing Taurus are known for. I'm not surprised at all by this revelation. Me & Taurus people often clash a lot- they control, I rebel. Oil & water.
Re: How Do You Build Trust After It Is Broken?can D Trust Be Regain by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:

You sound exactly like a Taurus. You're stubborn & controlling. You're probably a fatass too grin since Taurus people love to eat, especially good food & are greedy AS. Prone to weight gain more than any other sign because they have a sweet tooth. Hitler was a Taurus, btw tongue He's not fat like most Taurus but he had that control freak thing Taurus are known for. I'm not surprised at all by this revelation. Me & Taurus people often clash a lot- they control, I rebel. Oil & water.

This is purely psychology, by using our discussions here to judge me as Taurus sign. FYI, I am not greedy(one of the areas I not good at) and not fat. I don't like Hitler personality though. grin cheesy

I usually have disagreement with people in this forum not only you, hun. Hahaha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Part Of Your Body Your Hands Touch The Most? / LOVE: Can U Date A Co-tenant / Wife Catches Her Sister Sleeping With Her Husband, Strips Her (WATCH VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.