Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,382 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

“Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll (5630 Views)

₦40,000 Per Hour, Inside Germany's First Sex Doll-Only Brothel(Photos) / South African Lady Shares Photos To Prove She Is Sexier Than The N800k Sex Doll / Sex Doll Samantha Breaks Down After Heavy Massage By Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by wikiadamin: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2018
The emergence of the sex doll has caused unrest and criticism from the female folks.

It is as a result of this that the male doll was also invented. Ladies will no longer complain about one minute men, Innovators have offered them a solution.

But a female twitter user who I have been following for some time now made some tweet regarding the dolls.
The lady who is a your Corp member shared the pictures of a very big breasted doll alongside hers and captioned it:

“Check out the two, they are both big, but which one u want? Natural or rubber? I can squirt like shower, can the doll squirt”

Well, to an extent she is making a whole lot of sense. There’s is nothing like natural.

Do You Agree With Her?

http://wepublicisenaija.com/8360/can-d-sex-doll-squirt-big-breasted-corper-compares-self-to-a-big-breasted-doll/

1 Share

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 19, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by NaeChris: 2:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
Why are ladies complaining?
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by okk4sure: 3:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
I stand wt d rubber own bcs no amount of pressing can making the thing loose its elasticity.Who squirting hep sef...?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by wikiadamin: 4:51pm On Jan 19, 2018
Mynd48 iamj unapapadeycraze prodig lalasticlala
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by prodiG(m): 4:59pm On Jan 19, 2018
wikiadamin:
Milk industry.Which one is the sexdoll sef?
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by wikiadamin: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
prodiG:
Milk industry.Which one is the sexdoll sef?
sex doll is a doll use for sex
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by teflonjake(m): 5:12pm On Jan 19, 2018
I schooled along side all races, but the African race will always want to copy others
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by unapapadeycraze: 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2018
wikiadamin:

mynd44, he is here with another moniker. do something about it.
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by sammytune(m): 9:25pm On Jan 19, 2018
Se I dey pain u
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by stubbornman(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2018
lolzzz.... ladies are discovering their talent small small, this one suddenly discovers that she can squirt for Africa

1 Like

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by CountDooku(m): 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2018
You mean you can be mannerless and urinate during sex? More reason why I should get the sex doll before you give me UTI or STD

1 Like

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 19, 2018
The girl breast na die o, what's all this

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Macgreat(m): 9:58pm On Jan 19, 2018
grin girls are in serious trouble.
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by kenir(m): 10:02pm On Jan 19, 2018
so u can squirt, how e take concern us now? i lyk wah dis innovation is doing to the female gender, they're all admitting all they have to offer is sex.

4 Likes

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by donstan18: 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2018
hj
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 19, 2018
Kworper, why not untie the bra and let's do a clear comparison. grin

1 Like

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Alonso91(m): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2018
See Bweast Lik Epl Matchday Ball

5 Likes

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2018
Give her breast 5years and watch it fall like mangoes. Nobody needs the sex doll to squirt. Now that Guys hav their own intimacy gadgets, we can all enjoy some peace and quiet.
No false rape accusations,
no nagging,
no sagging,
no unwanted drama,
No bulls**t.
Fyi, i even heared some models can also perform chores.

2 Likes

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by queencalipso(f): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2018
let me ask my own questions. Not like i care but I'm just curious to know.

can the sex doll relate to matters of the heart?
can it offer reasonable conversation?
can it understand when it's partner/owner is going through a hard time and offer encouragement?
can it cuddle and whisper sweet nothings into it's partner's ear?
can it do love play like pillow fight, hide and seek ?
can it kiss/tease it partner in the kitchen when cooking? can it even move on it's own?
can it initiate sex, give bj, ride it's partner and a whole lot more that a human can do?

if it can then it's worth the noise/hype. if not, then it's just like any other intimacy gadget with human figure. it will fade with time, it can never replace a human being.

Truth is, nothing beats the original

2 Likes

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2018
queencalipso:

can it understand when it's partner/owner is going through a hard time and offer encouragement?
can it kiss/tease it partner in the kitchen when cooking? can it even move on it's own?
can it initiate sex, give bj, ride it's partner and a whole lot more that a human can do?

if it can then it's worth the noise/hype. if not, then it's just like any other intimacy gadget with human figure. it will fade with time, it can never replace a human being.

the s3x doll programmed with artificial intelligence is coming to stay just like in the hollywood movie, ex-machina and blade runner 2049. ours is too observe only

2 Likes

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by queencalipso(f): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2018
GameKartel:
the s3x doll programmed with artificial intelligence is coming to stay just like in the hollywood movie, ex-machina and blade runner 2049. ours is too observe only

Then it's good for u guys, I am sure they will soon have the male version of it.
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 20, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 20, 2018
queencalipso:

Then it's good for u guys, I am sure they will soon have the male version of it.
there is a male version
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by johncallidon(m): 12:18am On Jan 20, 2018
This copper ehh. To slap you dey hungry Mhe

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by johncallidon(m): 12:23am On Jan 20, 2018
queencalipso:

For your mind you made sense bah??

Mhe tOo Don join doll team. #sexdollistand

3 Likes

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by AceDomino(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Why are these ladies feeling threatened?
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by mikron(m): 12:58am On Jan 20, 2018
women are getting agitated o. sex dolls get power like dis?
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 20, 2018
queencalipso:

Yes! Obviously But nooo! good for some of them guyz oh!
Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by albacete(m): 4:28am On Jan 20, 2018
Someone just compared herself with a sex doll, tell me what other thing she can bring to the table. She just confirmed once again that they are sex objects.

Well, to answer her question, they serve the same purpose but a sex doll will never ask for money to buy Brazilian hair, will never ask "so what are we now?" after a hot session, or tell you that she missed her period.

Women tarnishing their own image.

1 Like

Re: “Can D Sex Doll Squirt? Big Breasted Corper Compares Self To A Big Breasted Doll by Nobody: 5:41am On Jan 20, 2018
I rebuke every spirit of comparing myself to a sex doll, this is d height of stupidity.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Left Me For A Married Man In 2014, This Is What The Married Man Did To Her / Why Do Single Ladies Insult Guys At The Slightest Minute? / HQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.