Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,481 members, 7,830,424 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) (20923 Views)

Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by malton: 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=15pt]GOWON IS LIKE WHAT YORUBA PEOPLE CALLED "O JE NI ILE ORO JE NI ILE EGUN [/size] He always romances whosoever is in power
You can't be more wrong. Gowon is the most contented Nigerian leader, both past and present bar none.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by omenka(m): 1:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Where are the IPOD youths when you need them?? Instead of going to stone this man who's the cause of their plight and right now striding along the corridors of the government house in the state of their Hero Ikemba, they'd rather hide behind keyboards to throw endless feeble jabs at imaginary enemies. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by nwanwaoge(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
olokeded:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-LlV4OGBWBMc/Vi_ojeAKP6I/AAAAAAABJmE/DC3om9v6UEs/s400/ioo.jpg[/img]
Former Head of State Yakubu Gowon paid a visit to Anambra state governor,Willie Obiano at the state government house, Awka.....
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gQ_Vc0XzCz0/Vi_oekqtfeI/AAAAAAABJl8/DNbv60UcXL8/s400/ioo1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-yakubu-gowon-visits-governor.html

...its a strategic move by Gowon to see for himself what's up with the east den Pass the message bck to his sender...its well.

Hopefully one day Federal character n Quota System comes to an end.

He took his agency to fight disease in enugu..forgeting the North...where disease is ravaging them. grin..i laff...
Who is actually being deceived...posterity...surely someday will judge us all.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
omoladeazeez:
<a href="#">We have good communication</a>

Try this [ url = # ] This is how its done [/ url ]
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Unlimitedoye: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
Badgers14:
Is he coming to declare Biafra? grin grin grin

Or to give us the exact gist how they "allegedly" killed Aguiyi Ironsi smiley cry angry grin

But here in France we don't tolerate traitors angry
they kill him not allegedly like ur military leader kill tafa balewa, ladoke akintola
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Ofeakwu(m): 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

The ugly goat you call a mother is fool and she will surely die a miserable death, I know you are angry cos the w,hore you call a mother is useless and worthless. Shameless cocaine smuggling animal.
product of mastorbation cum incubator. senseless maluu. udele gafa eri anu gi
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You are a fool just like ojuku of cursed memory. Ojuku the coward and pedophile was senile, deranged, crippled, deaf and dumb before kicking the bucket while FFk bash his wife. The coward remains the only man that ever fled in the middle of the night during a war, he is a disgrace to all yeebhoes. Spit on his grave.

may bloodsucking vampires use your blood to celebration darkest night with a thunder strike of 950,000,000KVA ......no one will come for your aid your grave will be in there stomach.
I say Amen cool
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by MrMbaM: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
[s]
Ofeakwu:
product of mastorbation cum incubator. senseless maluu. udele gafa eri anu gi
[/s]

Accursed animal sired by an ugly goat, your useless died wretched and useless, you are towing same path. The ugly village w.hore you call a mother will surely curse you soon, shameless akpu eating b.astard
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Obiobi8(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Why isn't that man in prison exactly??

Even Murtala Muhammed that is celebrated as a national hero was the man who led the expedition in Asaba in 1967 where they killed innocent civilians for no reason..

I'm all for peace and progress, but this Gowon of a guy and his friends who caused the bombings and starvation of South East Nigeria should be in prison..

The Biafrans didn't attack Nigerians, the Biafrans wanted only one thing, to be separated and independent from Nigeria..
And as they did that they were terrorised and bombed and murdered..

""be part of Nigeria or we kill you"" that was the message..

There was absolutely no moral justification for all those people who died..

I agree that we are all brothers and sisters and that we should all get along and make peace, but you can't just kill 3 million innocent people and then smile afterwards and get away with it..

What the Bleep
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by MrMbaM: 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
berrystunn:

may bloodsucking vampires use my blood to celebration darkest night with a thunder strike of 950,000,000KVA ......no one will come for my aid my grave will be in there stomach. I Fortune Okanga Ijele will die before my time, I will use my hand to bury all my children, all my family will perish before december. So shall it be.
I say Amen cool

Amen cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Paschal55(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
olokeded:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-LlV4OGBWBMc/Vi_ojeAKP6I/AAAAAAABJmE/DC3om9v6UEs/s400/ioo.jpg[/img]
Former Head of State Yakubu Gowon paid a visit to Anambra state governor,Willie Obiano at the state government house, Awka.....
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gQ_Vc0XzCz0/Vi_oekqtfeI/AAAAAAABJl8/DNbv60UcXL8/s400/ioo1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-yakubu-gowon-visits-governor.html

the blood of the innocent biafrans he murdered cold bloodedly will continue to hunt him. Peadophile
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Khameal007(m): 3:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You are a fool just like ojuku of cursed memory. Ojuku the coward and pedophile was senile, deranged, crippled, deaf and dumb before kicking the bucket while FFk bash his wife. The coward remains the only man that ever fled in the middle of the night during a war, he is a disgrace to all yeebhoes. Spit on his grave.

may all these provocative words you uttered descend upon you and any other useless sociopathic slowpoke that may share identical view with you..

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by MrMbaM: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Khameal007:

may all these provocative words you uttered descend upon me and any other useless sociopathic slowpoke that may share identical view with me. May all my family perish before there time, may i use my hand to kill all my siblings before committing suicide. So shall it be...Amen..

Amen.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Ofeakwu(m): 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

Accursed animal sired by an ugly goat, your useless died wretched and useless, you are towing same path. The ugly village w.hore you call a mother will surely curse you soon, shameless akpu eating b.astard
product of mastorbation cum incubation, i don't need to mention ur mother cos u av none. imbeci*le
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by MrMbaM: 4:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
[s]
Ofeakwu:
product of mastorbation cum incubation, i don't need to mention ur mother cos u av none. imbeci*le
[/s]

This son of a rabid dog cant even spell well. Go kill your worthless and smelly mother cos she deserve cruel death, you are a failure both in life and will also be after death. May your useless soul rest in hell in your afterlife.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Henry22(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
One good thing about this man(gowon), he was so ignorant during the biafran war of independence.
If not for this man who later committed suicide and died a miserable death in sw.
I wonder what gowon would have done then?

Anyway coming to biafran land, he s welcomed, we the biafran have a forgiven heart, we ve forgave them long before this evil man committed suicide in sw.

We also forgave our betrayals in ss esp the ijaws and the ikwerres. Still stretching our hands to them. Despite what they did to us.
We the biafrans re majorly christians territory, so we must follow the lines of a bible's doctrine.

Forgive them so that your father in heaven will also forgive you.

Life move on.

Former head of state of the zoo,Gowon you re welcome, but your one nigeria is not working, and the systems is not yet fixed?
Lets us dialogue on what to do and the way out?
Time to talk or the zoo must fall..

With or without the rest ,we move on.sad
bia nnawa mama hapu ndi ofenmammu aka, ima na he siro ike, ihe ha were wu sorsor onu na esisi.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by henryutd(m): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
This man is ripe for 2019. grin
We are good in progressing backward.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
My eyes are on Gowon for all his atrocities. Coming to step on the head of those you murdered, starved to death in Anambra. The thunder that will strike you is on the way.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by abouzaid: 6:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
obiano has been romancing with the north since gej lost the election, anambrarians should watch him closely meanwhile boko haram terrorists are still at ekwulobia
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by bugzbunny: 6:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
searching4lovee:
undecidedMAY GOD BLESS PA GOWON

THE SLAYER OF THE IGBOS

THE MAN WHO MADE OJUKWU RAN LIKE A COWARD TO IVORY COAST

THE MAN WHO EMPOWERED BENJAMIN ADEKUNLE TO CONQUER Biafra

THE MAN WHO MADE SURE THE IGBOS LEARN TO EMBRACE UNITY.

MAY YOU LIVE LONG TO SEE NNAMDI KANU AND HIS IPOB CRIMINALS ROT IN DSS DUNGEON.
undecided
You are mad
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Obiobi8(m): 1:11am On Oct 29, 2015
bugzbunny:

You are mad

I'm telling you..
He is mad..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sullivan Chime Defects To APC / Burial Of Late General Adeyinka Adebayo (Live Updates) / VIDEO: Tight Security In Maiduguri As Buhari Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.