Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) (20917 Views)

Yakubu Gowon Visits Shehu Shagari (Photos) / Yakubu Gowon Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock / Yakubu Gowon Visits Buhari Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Herald47: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2015
Gowon
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by sigiyaya(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2015
What has that Animal come to do in BIAFRA LAND

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 28, 2015
This Yakubu self. Wen his mates r stil playin ball he s in Anambra state begin Obiano to enlist him Ifeanyi Uba utd.
Has he retired from super eagles self?
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by abbaapple: 11:50am On Oct 28, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
One good thing about this man(gowon), he was so ignorant during the biafran war of independence.
If not for this man who later committed suicide and died a miserable death in sw.
I wonder what gowon would have done then?

Anyway coming to biafran land, he s welcomed, we the biafran have a forgiven heart, we ve forgave them long before this evil man committed suicide in sw.

We also forgave our betrayals in ss esp the ijaws and the ikwerres. Still stretching our hands to them. Despite what they did to us.
We the biafrans re majorly christians territory, so we must follow the lines of a bible's doctrine.

Forgive them so that your father in heaven will also forgive you.

Life move on.

Former head of state of the zoo,Gowon you re welcome, but your one nigeria is not working, and the systems is not yet fixed?
Lets us dialogue on what to do and the way out?
Time to talk or the zoo must fall..

With or without the rest ,we move on.sad

Madness of d highst oder! Dis is sophisticated display of idiocy on full HD from a mad man like u.

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by gennykdb(m): 11:59am On Oct 28, 2015
The Igbos say theyv been marginalized...misguided blind greedy ppl...u dont evn love ur selves...nigeria with over 200 ethnic groups and 90% of dis groups have neva produced a minister,a governor, talk less of a president...u igbos have had prominent ppl who have help key sectors of dis country eg, Deziane,Ngozi Okongi,Soludo,ayim pius ayim to mention a few...this ppl held dis positions n fogot about u...they feed thier pockets stole so much money dat can build for ur region a beta life...while d north n south got into power n empowered thier ppl developed thier region...u cry to d wrong ppl wen u shud b championing d campaign on recovering looted funds by ur ppl....blind Igbos....govnors n past ministers from d east have erected estates n mashions n abj insted of building in d east...no u open ur loud watery mouths to cry biafra....mchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Ofeakwu(m): 12:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You are a fool just like ojuku of cursed memory. Ojuku the coward and pedophile was senile, deranged, crippled, deaf and dumb before kicking the bucket while FFk bash his wife. The coward remains the only man that ever fled in the middle of the night during a war, he is a disgrace to all yeebhoes. Spit on his grave.
U ar a fool n ur father is a coward. Bastard!!!

4 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by pleiades45: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
One good thing about this man(gowon), he was so ignorant during the biafran war of independence.
If not for this man who later committed suicide and died a miserable death in sw.

Anyway coming to biafran land, he s welcomed, we the biafran have a forgiven heart, we ve forgave them long before this evil man committed suicide in sw.

We also forgave our betrayals in ss esp the ijaws and the ikwerres. Still stretching our hands to them. Despite what they did to us.
We the biafrans re majorly christians territory, so we must follow the lines of a bible's doctrine.

Life move on.

Former head of state of the zoo,Gowon you re welcome, but your one nigeria is not working, and the systems is not yet fixed?

you sit down in malta while spewing nonsense. why not relocate to biafra ?

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by ThisMeansWAR: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
re you pained? That you ve to quote me for saying the truth? What s your problems with my comment?

Why did you ve to quote me b4 we can start exchanging words? Let's begin from there .
what he said is also the truth ... Why r you pained ?

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
basilo101:
Has anybody observed the sudden romance of the SE by Northerners?? Even if Biafra is not achieved at least it can be a bagaining chip

It is a simple thing to figure out, if this ipob stuff really goes full scale with igbo leaders embracing it, then it's bye bye for nigeria, with boko haram and militants disturbing, and the nigerian army having weak morale and famished Nigeria does not enjoy robust USA support when it comes to procurement of armament so the leaders in the north are afraid, if a civil war breaks out, with boko haram snatching a huge chunk of the north, igbos fighting the government, yorubas hiding, niger deltans causing nuisance, then adieu Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Naff24(f): 12:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Badgers14:
But who is that tall guy on suit in the first picture
Thats what they call "turtle neck" grin grin grin
You are a complete mother fucker.... U gat me rechecked d pishure grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 12:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
FYB:
Talking abt Biafra.
Thats their business

Lady enter's a barbing salon :

Kator: Wow! I haven't seen such beauty before!
Do you come here often?

LADY: Not really.
Kator: I would like us to know each other better.

LADY: Can't you see my finger (showing kator a
ring on her finger).
Kator: It doesn't matter. I'm married too.

LADY: But my husband will...

Kator: Oh cut that crap about your husband, we
can go places he has never dreamt of taking you
to.

LADY: Wow! Sounds nice, so what will I tell him?

Kator: You'll tell the dumb man that you are
going for fellowship.

LADY: Good, but I think you should tell him yourself, because he is the one barbing your hair.
grin grin
this is outdated joke and no longer funny
When next you're about to crack your old jokes, go straight to it and leave biafra out of it
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by MrMbaM: 12:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
[s]
Ofeakwu:
U ar a fool n ur father is a coward. Bastard!!!
[/s]

The ugly goat you call a mother is fool and she will surely die a miserable death, I know you are angry cos the w,hore you call a mother is useless and worthless. Shameless cocaine smuggling animal.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
olokeded:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-LlV4OGBWBMc/Vi_ojeAKP6I/AAAAAAABJmE/DC3om9v6UEs/s400/ioo.jpg[/img]
Former Head of State Yakubu Gowon paid a visit to Anambra state governor,Willie Obiano at the state government house, Awka.....
[img]http://1.bp..com/-gQ_Vc0XzCz0/Vi_oekqtfeI/AAAAAAABJl8/DNbv60UcXL8/s400/ioo1.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/10/photos-yakubu-gowon-visits-governor.html

the conqueror of igbos. I hail thee

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Otunbatrafford: 12:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Biafra my foot.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by NOTRIBE: 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You are a fool just like ojuku of cursed memory. Ojuku the coward and pedophile was senile, deranged, crippled, deaf and dumb before kicking the bucket while FFk bash his wife. The coward remains the only man that ever fled in the middle of the night during a war, he is a disgrace to all yeebhoes. Spit on his grave.
You must be a moslem, using such words, un-forgiveness, tendency to kill and wish death on those who dont believe what is "theirs" and bitterness are associated with those "humans"
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by mandax: 12:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
seunlayi:
[size=15pt]GOWON IS LIKE WHAT YORUBA PEOPLE CALLED "O JE NI ILE ORO JE NI ILE EGUN [/size] He always romances whosoever is in power

Gowon said he took excuse from late Sani Abacha ruling Nigeria then before Gowon formed a prayer group: Nigeria Prays.

Gowon fought for a one Nigeria where Hausa/Fulani must lord it over all the rest, the rest must bow to Hausa/Fulani to get along well in Nigeria.

Gowon, the Igbo do not want your present one Nigeria. Tell your lords to sign onto a referendum in the old southeast region for people to say Yes or No to belonging to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by cornel00(m): 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gowon and Nigerian government are cowards for using food as a weapon during de civil war

upon all that we have risen above them.....
proudly biafran

I thank God for finding me worthy to be an IGBO unlike some eediootic cowards from the waste

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by flokii: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
naijapips02:
Mr Gowon, welcome to Enugu. The igboland is home to all.

mumu... did you read d post?

he just went on a visit (probably to warn you flattiees) not relocating... you dig?

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by naijapips02: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
flokii:

mumu... did you read d post?

he just went on a visit (probably to warn you flattiees) not relocating... you dig?

at least he came to have a talk, but your slave master do not even need any excuse to slaughter you, kidnap your children and rape your women. Bloody cowards.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by flokii: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
espionagesavvy:

It is a simple thing to figure out, if this ipob stuff really goes full scale with igbo leaders embracing it, then it's bye bye for nigeria, with boko haram and militants disturbing, and the nigerian army having weak morale and famished Nigeria does not enjoy robust USA support when it comes to procurement of armament so the leaders in the north are afraid, if a civil war breaks out, with boko haram snatching a huge chunk of the north, igbos fighting the government, yorubas hiding, niger deltans causing nuisance, then adieu Nigeria.

just look at yoursef... with all you've said now

can't one assume that d YEEBOS/PDP are behind Bokoharam (knowing fully well that d hausas dnt av d mental capacity to figure it out)
it was part of d game plan afterall right?.... since either way it would be a win win for biafra...

dnt forget d Yorubas (technocrats, born warriors) are watching..

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Mosh1: 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:

Life move on.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by MrMbaM: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
NOTRIBE:
You must be a moslem, using such words, un-forgiveness, tendency to kill and wish death on those who dont believe what is "theirs" and bitterness are associated with those "humans"

Hypocrite, To hell with muslims, whats my own with those trash you wrote up there? You guys are allergic to the truth, continue to blame the muslim for all the problems of your life. Na you sabi.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by chrisnero(m): 1:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Badgers14:
But who is that tall guy on suit in the first picture
Thats what they call "turtle neck" grin grin grin
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by drealzum(m): 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
What is the difference between "fight" and "beat"? Is the civil war a "fight" or "beat"?Let's not my myopic o. Did the Igbo's kill during the war or they were they only ones killed?What of the families of those they killed? Any way aside that General Gowong and the top Igbo leaders then have said and agreed the war was a "No victory no vanquish" one so it's a win win for both side and I don't want to dwell about it. But I don't know why the Igbo's have chosen to remain "diabetic" they just don't won't to allow their old wounds to heal.for how many years? They keep peeling old wounds by shouting Biafra. How many Igbo leaders have voiced their support for Biafra aside fani kayode? This was ojukwu mistake. I remember reading the report of Azikiwe denouncing Biafra. How do you start a war without consulting the leaders? If you get Biafra will Nnamdi KANU be your leader?or Orji kalu? I see another south Sudan.
Yakubu Gowong was in awka for the benefit and well being of Igbo's and some are here spitting gibberish.
Yakubu Gowong and we are Christians. We let by gone to be by gone.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by EbiJUNIRO(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Dat 2nd pic of Obiano I remember dat tym of Ojukwu wt Gowon in Ghana bfr d war*
Similar face I'm seeing now Kept me wondering tho
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
I dont see OBIANO making it to Second Tenure..... he is doing things that's making him unpopular and hated
He was the first to ran to Buhari after election
He also brought Boko haram prisoners to Anambra
He ordered the shooting of IPOB member and Women
Now he is dining and wining with the worst Enemy of Ojukwu...his days are numbered
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by DOCTORDONE: 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Good leadership is what we yearn for. Anybody that can bring that about has my vote.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by luvprince4real(m): 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
MrMbaM:
[s][/s]

You are the pained one cos i told you the truth about the pedophile ojuku of cursed memory.
y ur fada no even pull out when dat particular sperm was about to go in.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by MbashrexBashir(m): 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
FYB:
Talking abt Biafra.
Thats their business

Lady enter's a barbing salon :

Kator: Wow! I haven't seen such beauty before!
Do you come here often?

LADY: Not really.
Kator: I would like us to know each other better.

LADY: Can't you see my finger (showing kator a
ring on her finger).
Kator: It doesn't matter. I'm married too.

LADY: But my husband will...

Kator: Oh cut that crap about your husband, we
can go places he has never dreamt of taking you
to.

LADY: Wow! Sounds nice, so what will I tell him?

Kator: You'll tell the dumb man that you are
going for fellowship.

LADY: Good, but I think you should tell him yourself, because he is the one barbing your hair.
grin grin

Death warrant signed by himself.
Re: Yakubu Gowon Visits Governor Obiano In Anambra (Photos) by MrMbaM: 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
luvprince4real:
y ur fada no even pull out when dat particular sperm was about to go in.

You should go ask those 40 men that gang r,aped the village wh.ore you call a mother, the result of that rape is your useless self. I dont pity your mother cos she deserve it, may her wicked soul rest in pieces. Shameless smelly animal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohakim And Okorocha At Iwuanyanwu's Child Dedication (Photo) / 2018 Budget: We Will Blow Up Your Properties – Militants Threat Senators, Reps / Osun 2022: Aregbesola Describes Oyetola As Most "Useless And Corrupt Governor"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.