Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Must See: If Your Guy Ever Does These 5 Things, DON’T MARRY HIM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Must See: If Your Guy Ever Does These 5 Things, DON’T MARRY HIM (717 Views)

Ladies, Ask That Abroad Bobo These Before You Marry Him. / Don’t Marry A Man With These Characteristics / Dear Ladies, If Your Man Does These Things, Don’t Marry Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must See: If Your Guy Ever Does These 5 Things, DON’T MARRY HIM by chiebuka600(m): 10:15am On Oct 28, 2015
According to Celeb News Arena dot Com Here are five red flags that give you the green light to walk away, even when you’re not 100 percent sure you’re doing the right thing. (Spoiler alert: You are.)

1. He gets violent, even if he doesn’t hit you. You may think this is a no-brainer but honestly it isn’t. Most women I know who’ve been in abusive relationships have immense strength, only to shut down in the presence of her partner’s anger and violence.

As a strong woman myself, I froze when a guy I’d been dating went into a rage one night, throwing things, damaging property and calling me names. I knew it was a deal-breaker because even though he didn’t put his hands on me, he scared me. No healthy relationship can be built off a foundation of fear because you never know when his actions may escalate.

2. He cheats. Many people will say this point is debatable because lots of couples who have fidelity issues repair their relationship and end up in a better than where they were pre-cheating. But it’s not the act of cheating that’s the deal-breaker here; it’s the disrespect, broken trust and significant risk to your health. (Hello, STDs!)
Continue through here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1102510226440414
Re: Must See: If Your Guy Ever Does These 5 Things, DON’T MARRY HIM by cocoberry(f): 10:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Ok...... what happen to d remaining 3?

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice / Check Out This Definition Of Marriage / Arch. Desmond Tutu’s Daughter, Reverend Tutu Weds Her Lesbian Partner [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.