Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,100 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:14 AM

Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion (1292 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / 9 Weird Facts About Man-hood You Should Read Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by donTbone(m): 10:47am On Oct 28, 2015
A new study sponsored by the social video app Eva found a correlation between having a beard and fighting, cheating, and stealing. Of the 2,000 Brits surveyed, 45 percent of guys with beards admitted to being in brawls, and 47 percent said they'd been unfaithful to a significant other. About 40 percent of bearded men admitted to shoplifting.

It's worth noting that barefaced guys aren't all that innocent: 29 percent of clean-shaven men said they'd been in a fight, and 20 percent admitted to infidelity. Only 17 percent said they'd stolen something.

But the nail in the coffin, at least for straight guys, is that nearly half of the women in the survey said they'd rule out dating men with beards altogether because they find them unattractive and unhygienic. And who wants to be a dirty, cheating, stealing, fighting layabout who can't get a date?

Moving to the Nigeria setting, could this have been true of the Nation? Am sure only the bearded guys and those that have dated them will know. cheesy So, the door is open, just comment! wink

Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by vizkiz: 10:48am On Oct 28, 2015
trash...
undecided
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by ajasbaba(m): 10:52am On Oct 28, 2015
And whats the meaning of this nonsense you post.

do you have a problem with guys that have gemu.
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 28, 2015
I don't like it either...no offense with those having long beard but it really looks so gross sad still a clean face is way better to date I guess.
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by benedictnsi(m): 10:53am On Oct 28, 2015
vizkiz:
trash...
undecided

grin trust you my nigga grin
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by donTbone(m): 10:54am On Oct 28, 2015
ajasbaba:
And whats the meaning of this nonsense you post.

do you have a problem with guys that have gemu.

Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by Theyveedo(m): 11:03am On Oct 28, 2015
So having beards is now like having a demon abi

Gerrahia!
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by naijaboiy: 11:03am On Oct 28, 2015
Still rolling with my beards mehn!

Looking Clean-shaven is sooo old fashioned....except if you are in the corporate world like banks and all that. undecided
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by Gelengelen: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
I don't like it either...no offense with those having long beard but it really looks so gross sad still a clean face is way better to date I guess.
i hâte bweasts too
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by jonaifame22(m): 11:05am On Oct 28, 2015
undecided
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by donTbone(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2015
Theyveedo:
So having beards is now like having a demon abi

Gerrahia!
I never said that na cry
Shey you have bearbear,
abi which one b d demon there lipsrsealed
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by donTbone(m): 11:10am On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
i hâte bweasts too

grin grin grin grin grin
Any guy that hates bwess is a bastard...or gay! cheesy
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Wat of us wey neva grow biabia cry
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:

grin grin grin grin grin
Any guy that hates bwess is a bastard...or gay! cheesy
pls i dont like breas.t nor butt and hell no i aint gay grin
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by iPopAlomo(m): 11:15am On Oct 28, 2015
This Survey is shii... and besides... are they talking about the goatee or the full bearded guys like me...
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by donTbone(m): 11:17am On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
pls i dont like breas.t nor butt and hell no i aint gay grin
If babe with ukwu and bobby pass..and u didn't look, that's wen ama buliv u undecided

Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:

If babe with ukwu and bobby pass..and u didn't look, that's wen ama buliv u undecided
i wouldnot look. I hate bwest
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by donTbone(m): 11:19am On Oct 28, 2015
iPopAlomo:
This Survey is shii... and besides... are they talking about the goatee or the full bearded guys like me...
Shii or no shii...the survey has been done cheesy
and besides, post ya pix and lets judge u from the pix grin grin grin
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 28, 2015
This research is true because BOKO HARAM members are good reference.
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 28, 2015
Beards Are DISGUSTING.... With a capital 'D'...undecided
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by donTbone(m): 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Durentt:
i wouldnot look. I hate bwest
So, wah will u do with the bwess during pre-intimacy?
Just stare at it? angry
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by iPopAlomo(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
donTbone:
Shii or no shii...the survey has been done cheesy and besides, post ya pix and lets judge u from the pix grin grin grin

Blind bat!!! view my profile...
Re: Truth About Man With Bears... Join The Discussion by donTbone(m): 1:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
iPopAlomo:

Blind bat!!! view my profile...
tongue
Post it here...and I wanna see the beards alone!
Aint gay to stare at the face

(1) (Reply)

I Dunno Of U, But As For Me.............. / I Don't Know How To Woo A Girl / Story closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.