Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? (28855 Views)

Nigerian Lady Is Looking For Igbo Husband, Tall, 40-45 Years, No Born-Again / She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... / What Do I Do? She Insists We Must Have Sex In Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Michellla(f): 2:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wisdomkosi:
are you a jw?
jw? whats that
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Wisdomkosi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:

jw? whats that
don't worry
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Michellla(f): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2015
Anuoluwapo3054:
Permit me to say that "what fellowship has light with darkness"? A " born again " lady dating an unbeliever, what else could she possibly expect from him ? how did she found herself in such relationship at first? She needs to check her salvation because I can't see anything like agreement between them.
are you minding them?
can bet anything she'd fall prey soon
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Chigold101(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
For the past two months my friend has been involve with this lady. Hé told me she is thé born Again type. She has accepted to date him and she likes him very much.

His problem is that hé is being careful not to do things contrary to her believe cos they have plans concerning thé future.

People, what steps should hé take to make this relationship romantic?

Is she expecting more from him?

Thé only thing hé has done to her was to hold her hands, held her shoulder and sat down close to her when they were in public bus.

mature advise please

Note: this matter is for my friend and not for me.

na my friend say make i ask una ooo...Disclaimer
tell your friend not to lead that girl into sin, there is a grave consequence if he does so.
They can date without romance and if he can't stand that, he should try another girl who is not a born again.

Please tell your friend not to lead that GIRL in SIN
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by sats: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
op
born again abi?
show her preek first
come back and tell me her reaction

PS ONE BORN AGAIN GIRL JUST CARRY BELLE FOR MY AREA, THIS WAS A GIRL THAT NEVA WANTD TO HEAR ANYTHIN ABT SEX

amarachi don get belle,shakara don end
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Tamakay(m): 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:
For the past two months my friend has been involve with this lady. Hé told me she is thé born Again type. She has accepted to date him and she likes him very much.

His problem is that hé is being careful not to do things contrary to her believe cos they have plans concerning thé future.

Thé only thing hé has done to her was to hold her hands, held her shoulder and sat down close to her when they were in public bus.

mature advise please

Your friend nor sabi type and ask a question here but can sharpen his eyes to torchlight where born again babe dey abi? Anyway tell him to be born again like d babe
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by refreshrate: 3:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:
Self Control Is The Key
A Christian does not give in to physical
attraction. Healthy dating, where you meet and
spend quality time together is permissible, physical intimacy is not. So, while it is easy to
fall prey to temptation, a true Christian will
always avoid any such thing from happening.
Moving together in groups and meeting in
public places is the best way to keep
temptation at bay. smiley

when youre done deceiving yourself let us know.

BTW the question was how does the OP (forget that my friend bullsh!t) make the relationship romantic, not this highlights of deceit biko.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by 123papas(m): 3:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
press her bbs
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:

mature advise please

Thats the problem when u date a Born again pretender.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by tiredface: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
HE'S BEEN FOOLED IF SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN, A COMPLETE NONSENSE. FOOLS ARE BORN EVERYDAY, HE CANT BE ONE OF THEM
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by holuwaabukunmee(f): 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Relationship is more of social than spiritual, social brings intimacy nd friendship bt spiritual protect the relationship. Talk more nd go out more...wen u don't talk u touch.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:

mature advise please

Bros i feel for U/Ur friend embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed i know what it feels like (dating dis cute chick in church dat u wld wanna blow off on a normal setting but u dere not cuz of "born again" ishh tongue)

Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by RichThug(m): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
Luckygurl:
Hang out in cool places...
Get tangible gifts for each other...
Give pleasant surprises...
Ermmm!! Hugs and pecks are allowed dunno about kisses, depends on her sha......

Most of all, get to know and study each other.
It ain't just about the romance and sexxx.

I must add at this point, hope the guy is ready for a no sex relationship if not, better let go now.

mehn i am in this situation oh... na beg i dey beg to even hug her... Me callin her 2mao to tell her dat it haff do mehn. How a sharp dude like me go get bae wey no go dey give me satisfaction. Born again kor, born after ni
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by holuwaabukunmee(f): 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
tiredface:
YOU'VE BEEN FOOLED IF SHE'S NOT A VIRGIN, A COMPLETE NONSENSE
Relationship is not all abt sex
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Michellla(f): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
refreshrate:

when youre done deceiving yourself let us know.

BTW the question was how does the OP (forget that my friend bullsh!t) make the relationship romantic, not this highlights of deceit biko.
drop your own opinion and move along
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Cutehector(m): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
Rape bawo? But he agreed to the terms naw.. angry
agreed fire. If he truly agreed he won't come here to complain abt it. Within him he knws he wants it as bad as fvck. Any guy can tell a girl he loves her buh the intention is wat matters most. U should study boys well u knw.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Luckygurl(f): 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
RichThug:

mehn i am in this situation oh... na beg i dey beg to even hug her... Me callin her 2mao to tell her dat it haff do mehn. How a sharp dude like me go get bae wey no go dey give me satisfaction. Born again kor, born after ni

grin grin

Boys are not smiling
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 3:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cutehector:
agreed fire. If he truly agreed he won't come here to complain abt it. Within him he knws he wants it as bad as fvck. Any guy can tell a girl he loves her buh the intention is wat matters most. U should study boys well u knw.
pray tell me, you mean you can't date a girl without sex or "sexual intimacy"? If so, it's unfair to agree to such "non-intimacy" agreement and later renege. Talking about the OP now. *sigh. Relationship and Sex ain't same. Sex is banal. Sex is commonplace. Everyone can have sex. There has to be more to relationships aside sex... #JustSaying
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Topstarr: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
thorpido:
Is romance sex? Of course you can be romantic as a born again Christian.

That's if you understand what romance really is.

Please what is romance? does it have a limit?
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Cutehector(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
MsGlobalwonder:
pray tell me, you mean you can't date a girl without sex or "sexual intimacy"? If so, it's unfair to agree to such "non-intimacy" agreement and later renege. Talking about the OP now. *sigh. Relationship and Sex ain't same. Sex is banal. Sex is commonplace. Everyone can have sex. There has to be more to relationships aside sex... #JustSaying
I am not the op, I can't enta a relationship with a girl without physical affection. Not even a kiss, not even a hug. Cmon dearie. R u for real
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Topstarr: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2015
Luckygurl:
Hang out in cool places...
Get tangible gifts for each other...
Give pleasant surprises...
Ermmm!! Hugs and pecks are allowed dunno about kisses, depends on her sha......

Most of all, get to know and study each other.
It ain't just about the romance and sexxx.

I must add at this point, hope the guy is ready for a no sex relationship if not, better let go now.

advise on gifts that are tangible. Basically the ones your bf or even you like pls
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by 01ghostmode: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
D best thing to do is to TALK IT OUT WITH HER.
There's no way u can know what's on her mind without talking to her abt it. She might say NO to s*x but she might be open to other options. jst sit her down, tell her what think and ask for her reactions.
And plz, IF u can't stand a "no s*x" relationship, simply tell her now and end d relationship ELSE u'll both get hurt in d future.
CIAO!!!
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Luckygurl(f): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Topstarr:

advise on gifts that are tangible. Basically the ones your bf or even you like pls

Choii!! Gifts that I like??
A portrait, I've always fantasized having this as a gift, too bad it still hasn't materialised.

A teddy embarassed embarassed Anyone who gets me this has won his/her way into my heart.

A book from my favorite authors

Ermmm!!! The conventional stuffs nah!! Say accessories, perfumes, wristwatch etc

You could get a customised clothing for her too...
A towel with some romantic stuff embroidered on it, say her pet name in fact whatever sweet thing that comes to your mind.

See what too much daydreaming has caused for me oo embarassed embarassed

Bottom line: You have to find out things that catches your partners fancy and try to be creative about it.

As for gifts my bf likes, I don't know cos...... wink wink

What I listed basically is what I find appealing..
This little will help
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by Akolawole(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
Well...

A properly born again Lady cannot date a guy in which they are NOT on the same wavelenght.

This bring us to what is Dating in accordance with Bible....

Obviously, its NOT the same thing as in boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

Over to you Pastors in the house...
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by MsGlobalwonder(f): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Cutehector:
I am not the op, I can't enta a relationship with a girl without physical affection. Not even a kiss, not even a hug. Cmon dearie. R u for real
speaking from a Christian point of view now; hope you know those "physical affections" are exclusive for marriage ONLY. #JustSaying
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by IamTheophilus(m): 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
undecidedRomantic?...lmfao..your dude just got hit by a parked car,except if your girl ain't what she says she is...ops sorry your guy's girl.lol
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by frodobee: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
IamBae:
He should talk to her about it. That's how people will be bringing their relationship issues online for advice when the solution is just in front of them undecided

Tell him to ask her about her limits. How far can she go with the physical interaction of their bodies cheesy
Ibu a wife material, better one.
Most sensible comment I've read.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by jezuzboi(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:

mature advise please

So he doesn't even know what she is expecting from him?

Solution: Tell your friend to click on the link on my signature to read and learn how to deal with such girls appropriately. Also tell him to thank me much later after reading.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by sloane1987: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Shooo d guy should initiate d romance and kiss and c her reactions sometimes u don't judge a book by its cover
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by IYANGBALI: 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
pls drop her and go for deeper life church girl,dey are so romantic,fokable,neat and very social
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by adellam16(f): 5:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gelengelen:

mature advise please

why bring deir relationship to NL? Its between them. He should ask the lady what she wants instead not us.
Re: She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? by GoodMuyis(m): 5:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Speaking in tongues should do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of A Nairaland Celebrity Holding Her Husband! / Nigerian Sets World Record - "Longest Sex Ever" / Reasons Why You May Not Date Or Marry The One You Love That Loves You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.