Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,354,609 members, 5,222,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 October 2019 at 05:56 PM

What Will You Do In This Situation?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation?? (44952 Views) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by dacovajnr: 12:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:
i'ld still have my wedding.
my boo is worth more than any amount of money. cheesy
even your boo would dump like bad habit for being dumb...lolx
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by CaroLyner(f): 1:41pm On Oct 30, 2015
dacovajnr:
even your boo would dump like bad habit for being dumb...lolx
dont be too sure cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
RickRichards:
Awww....what's wrong? Hope you're fine?
check your pm
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by dacovajnr: 2:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

dont be too sure cheesy
over sure sef ma'am...we talking of billions of naira here...the only reason I would blv you is if your supposed boo is a son of multi-billionaire in dollars not naira like the Rockfellas... grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by CaroLyner(f): 2:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
dacovajnr:
over sure sef ma'am...we talking of billions of naira here...the only reason I would blv you is if your supposed boo is a son of multi-billionaire in dollars not naira like the Rockfellas... grin
helllllll yea he'll be.
in the future winksmiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by dacovajnr: 2:22pm On Oct 30, 2015
CaroLyner:

helllllll yea he'll be.
in the future winksmiley
jeez in future...I better end this..coz this is gradually becoming a fantasy..lolx cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Michellla:

check your pm
Check yours. An important mail just creeped in. grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2015
RickRichards:
got it
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
RickRichards:
got it
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 31, 2015
Michellla:

got it
Replied. smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 10:03am On Oct 31, 2015
RickRichards:
Replied. smiley
didnt get it?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Playwhizard(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2015
CaroLyner:
eeyah
CaroLyner:
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
Michellla:
didnt get it?
Oh. Lemme check.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
Michellla:

didnt get it?
Done.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 7:46am On Nov 01, 2015
RickRichards:
Done.
i got it smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2015
rextayne think i got banned from that section for typin a word to you...grin i'v reached 100% anyways. smiley you know whats next?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:

i got it smiley
Kk...welcome back. smiley Now we can talk. What was the first French word you learnt? grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:02am On Nov 01, 2015
RickRichards:

Kk...welcome back. smiley Now we can talk. What was the first French word you learnt? grin
lol i was only restricted from celeb section alone tho.but i was just busy with that other thing yesterday..

comment allez vouz.(how are you)
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by CaroLyner(f): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2015
Playwhizard:
eeyah
wow first positive response smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:

lol i was only restricted from celeb section alone tho.but i was just busy with that other thing yesterday..

comment allez vouz.(how are you)
Oh okay. Thought it was a full-fledged ban. Good thing it's not.
Yeah I remember that. "Très bien, merci" should be an appropriate response, innit? smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2015
RickRichards:

Oh okay. Thought it was a full-fledged ban. Good thing it's not.
Yeah I remember that. "Très bien, merci" should be an appropriate response, innit? smiley

je vais bein merci
but tres bien(very good) works too smiley
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:

je vais bein merci
Chai! You see why I need those lessons now? Lol

No church today? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:15am On Nov 01, 2015
RickRichards:
Chai! You why I need those lessons now? Lol
No church today? cheesy
i'v modified it.look up. church starts 9am so would soon leave.
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by olamigbemi(f): 8:17am On Nov 01, 2015
Heheheheheheheeheheh my husband to be self would be d 1 to drive me! Pls we would postpone d wedding!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:
i'v modified it.look up. church starts 9am so would soon leave.
Hehe. I'm learning already. Kk...do pray for 'Michelle', and Nigeria, and me. tongue
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2015
RickRichards:

Hehe. I'm learning already. Kk...do pray for 'Michelle', and Nigeria, and me. tongue
you going or nah?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:25am On Nov 01, 2015
olamigbemi:
Heheheheheheheeheheh my husband to be self would be d 1 to drive me! Pls we would postpone d wedding!
typical sharp grin
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:

you going or nah?
Dunno yet. Was at a party yesterday...still only half-awake. cheesy Is it Winners chapel?
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2015
RickRichards:

Dunno yet. Was at a party yesterday...still only half-awake. cheesy Is it Winners chapel?
lol you and i both know you arent going.
its redeem anyways.
ciaoo!
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:
lol you and i both know you arent going. its redeem anyways. ciaoo!
Lol... *facepalm* Redeemed. Cool. Catch ya l8er. smiley

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 01, 2015
Michellla:

lol you and i both know you arent going.
its redeem anyways.
ciaoo!
Please tell me you're in the choir. cheesy
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation?? by Michellla(f): 1:46pm On Nov 01, 2015
RickRichards:
Please tell me you're in the choir. cheesy
yo! y cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation?

Chidera Eggerue Shows Her Sexy Dance Moves, Wows Fans / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / What Level Are You On This? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.