Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? - Islam for Muslims (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? (13252 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2015
aminusanti:

You are still lying. Why do u have to call someone an atheist wen he is not..whatever he is, he is far better than you in terms reasoning and honesty... I stopped wasting my time on you so pls go and fish for someone to help u with your stupidity..time waster

The man who so much condemned the Bible, why didn't he convert to islam?

If he is not an atheist, what is he?
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 6:38pm On Dec 02, 2015
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 6:49pm On Dec 02, 2015
Kudducini:
The Rescue" Is Done Immiediately But Full Rescue On The Judgement Day

Lie !
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 12:41pm On Dec 04, 2015
truthman2012:

All muslims have to be dishonest because their allahh is a deceiver. Would they be better behaved than their god? Never.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 7:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
truthman2012:
[Quran 33:43] ''He it is Who sends blessings on you, as do His angels, that He may bring you out from the depths of Darkness into Light: and He is Full of Mercy to the believers''

As this is not the beginning of quranic revelations, it shows that up till that time allahh was still praying for Muhammad's salvation. How does God 'PRAY' for man's salvation? Was it not in his power to decide what to do?

Quran 33:56] Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye that believe! Send ye blessings on him, and salute him with all respect.

Why should allahh ask the muslims to still pray for Muhammad after he had prayed for him by himself? Was his (allah) own prayer insufficient?

As a result of the above quranic instructions, the concluding part of muslims' routine prayers is: β€œO god! Have
mercy on Muhammad and on his
descendants, as you had mercy on
Abraham and on his descendants.”

If Muhammad were at peace in
paradise, he would not need the
prayers of anyone?

Omar, one of the early guided
caliphs, said on his deathbed: β€œ. . .
Had I the whole East and West,
gladly would I give up all to be
delivered from this AWFUL TERROR THAT IS HANGING OVER ME” (Cited in
Jens Christensen, The Practical
Approach to Muslims, London:
North Africa Mission, 1977, p.
380).

Abu Bakr went through the
same anguish on his deathbed.
Amr bin al-As wept in his
deathbed worrying about his
eternal destiny.

It is believed when people want to give up the ghost, they have an idea of where they are heading to eternally. I was a witness to a magistrate court judge who had just accepted Jesus who was sick. I went to visit him in the hospital in the company of a senior pastor. We greeted him and stood looking at him on bed. Not quite 15 minutes we got there that the man said in Yoruba ''Jesu o se o'' (thank you Jesus), he took his last breath and gave up the ghost.

Those who lament at death see something horrible and it is an evidence of not making it to heaven. Now, the question is: if those top islamic clerics above stated lamented on their deathbed, what shall be the fate of the lower ones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If A Person Dies In The Bathroom, Is That Indicative Of A Bad End? / Tahajjud / Is It Mandatory For Women To Wear Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.