Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? (13231 Views)

Why Do Muslims Ask Their Women To Stay Behind During Prayer? / What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him) / Why Is S.A.W Used For Muhammad And A.S Used For Other Prophets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2015
plappville:

They ran from your tough questions. @Empiree couldnt answer éd why allah cannot save pilgrims in the safest and holiest site of Islam. Yet the coran claimed. .they are safe. In security. I see, in death means safty. ... grin

Pilgrimage to mecca is a death trap set by allahh the devil. There is hardly any year people don't die during pilgrimage. Where was allahh when people were trampling upon one another ?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 6:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
truthman2012:

Pilgrimage to mecca is a death trap set by allahh the devil. There is hardly any year people don't die during pilgrimage. Where was allahh when people were trampling upon one another ?

I swear you guys don't have any idea on how useless and lame ur posts are. Just look at what both of you are posting now pls and you expect a sensible person to waste his time on you going back and forth... just go back and read what "mubarakopeyemi" replied you...instead of u to notice it's all due to ur non-sense post pple are ignoring u even ur fellow kafir they hardly comments bcus they r seeing the facts yet you are still bragging thinkin that u are doing sometin...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2015
aminusanti:

I swear you guys don't have any idea on how useless and lame ur posts are. Just look at what both of you are posting now pls and you expect a sensible person to waste his time on you going back and forth... just go back and read what "mubarakopeyemi" replied you...instead of u to notice it's all due to ur non-sense post pple are ignoring u even ur fellow kafir they hardly comments bcus they r seeing the facts yet you are still bragging thinkin that u are doing sometin...

Trash!!!

Allah cannot save anybody from danger. He couldn't save Muhammad and his jihadists from poison.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 4:52am On Nov 02, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!!!

Allah cannot save anybody from danger. He couldn't save Muhammad and his jihadists from poison.

Was ur uncle the savior saved from the cross according to ur novel bible??
U r d dumbest pson I hv ever come across on dis NL

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 8:59am On Nov 02, 2015
aminusanti:

Was ur uncle the savior saved from the cross according to ur novel bible??
U r d dumbest pson I hv ever come across on dis NL

Nonsense!

Did Jesus go on the cross unknowingly? His death on the cross had been prophesised long before he was born. The reason He came was to die on the cross for MANKIND.

He was unlike Muhammad who ate poison unknowingly. Allah had no remedy for poison and so they died like rats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Kudducini(m): 11:25am On Nov 02, 2015
Like Seriously After I Watched This Movie Titled " Passion Of Christ" I Had A Great Feeling He Truly Is A Son Of GOD And A True Messenger

But I Still Find It Difficult Leaving Islam
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

[s]Allahummo salli alaa Muhammad kamaa sollayta alaa seyyidnaa Ibrahim Wa alaa aali seyyidnaa Ibrahim.[/s]

Oh Allah make thy BLESSING be upon Muhammad just as you BLESSED Abraham and his companions.

Blessing not Mercy!

Daft oldfool.

why do u like lying na. you kept changing everything all these while. Lieman oshi grin

BLEESING IN arabic = Barakat

MERCY In arabic = Rahma

none of those words are in your quoted verse

here is the true translation of "Oh Allah make thy BLESSING be upon Muhammad just as you BLESSED Abraham and his companions."

"ya alllah jaeal albarakat khassatk takun ealaa muhammad kama barakat 'iibrahim w rifaqahu."

i think you lied..i dont think you understand the arabic that you have been quoting.. undecided

#truthman2012 dont let him deceive you with such quote pls!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2015
Maamin:

MERCY In arabic = Rahma

here is the true translation of "Oh Allah make thy BLESSING be upon Muhammad just as you BLESSED Abraham and his companions."

"ya alllah jaeal albarakat khassatk takun ealaa muhammad kama barakat 'iibrahim w rifaqahu."

i think you lied..i dont think you understand the arabic that you have been quoting.. undecided

Thanks bro.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 2:24am On Nov 03, 2015
truthman2012:

Nonsense!

Did Jesus go on the cross unknowingly? His death on the cross had been prophesised long before he was born. The reason He came was to die on the cross for MANKIND.

He was unlike Muhammad who ate poison unknowingly. Allah had no remedy for poison and so they died like rats.

Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others, u ll never learn despite all the tons of proofs given to previously on the same topic.. Even in ur diluted book our beloved prophet was prophesied long before his coming

Christians manipulate bible verses to fit their personal views, Everything that doesn't fit their personal views is taken out of context or is "not interpreted correctly", but then the verses that they agree with are to be taken literally. Isn't that biased? The problm is u pple r already misled

John 14:16 “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.” is this referring to you Tell me holy spirit then I will elaborate it to u again

John 16:13 “But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come"

Deuteronomy 18:18 “I (God) will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (Moses), and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.” is this Referring to jesus?
The prophet will be like Moses look at the table below and tell us which one is like moses?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 11:13am On Nov 03, 2015
aminusanti:

Perhaps your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others, u ll never learn despite all the tons of proofs given to previously on the same topic.. Even in ur diluted book our beloved prophet was prophesied long before his coming

Christians manipulate bible verses to fit their personal views, Everything that doesn't fit their personal views is taken out of context or is "not interpreted correctly", but then the verses that they agree with are to be taken literally. Isn't that biased? The problm is u pple r already misled

John 14:16 “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever.” is this referring to you Tell me holy spirit then I will elaborate it to u again

John 16:13 “But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come"

Deuteronomy 18:18 “I (God) will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee (Moses), and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.” is this Referring to jesus?
The prophet will be like Moses look at the table below and tell us which one is like moses?

Muslims misinterpret the Bible to forcefully insert Muhammad into it. It has been proved beyond resonable doubt that Muhammad's allahh is the Devil pretending to be God. But from the way of islamic worship we know his true identity. Muslim could not refute islam being arabian idolatry. Read this here and see for your self:

https://www.nairaland.com/2644778/islam-meccans-religions-before-it

Were Ismaelites among the Israelites to whom Moses was prophesying. Mose prophesied the coming prophet would come among the Israelites he was addressing: AMONG YOUR BRETHREN, Moses gave a prophesy to Israelites, how reasonable is it for the prophesy to come to pass in Arabs? Islam is a lie from the pit of hell.

In your post, you tried to change the wordings of the Bible fraudulently. Deutronomy 18 says '' among YOUR brethren and not among THEIR brethren as you deceitfully posted. It shows your god is a liar.

How was Muhammad like Moses as a prophet?

Was Moses a pedophile like Muhammad?

Was Moses sleeping with slaves after many wives like Muhammad?

Was Moses exchanging old wives for new ones?

Was Moses beheading people to convert them to Judaism?

Now, look at the fulfillment of Moses prophesy:

John 1:45
Philip findeth Nathanael and
saith unto him, We have found
him, of whom MOSES in the law
and the prophets did write, Jesus
of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

And he (Jesus) said unto them,
These are the words which I
spake unto you while I was yet
with you, that all things must be
fulfilled, which were written in
the law of MOSES and in the
PROPHETS and in PSALMS,
concerning ME (Luke 24:44).

Jesus said ALL prophets including Moses prophesised about him as can be seen in the verse.

ISLAM HAS NO PLACE IN GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION:

And this GOSPEL of the kingdom
shall be preached in ALL the
WORLD for a witness unto ALL
NATIONS and then SHALL THE
END COME (Mat. 24:14).

God's plan is that it is the
GOSPEL that will be preached till
the end of the world, then who
sent Muhammad to bring islam?

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:59pm On Nov 03, 2015
Maamin:

MERCY In arabic = Rahma

shut up! u dont even know anything as you've posed to know. To be honest that's plain rubbish u wrote up there. It can't even be pronounced or read plain. lol these folks now know Arabic more than I do. grin
Height of Egocentric Mumuism.
The guy used Google translate cheesy cheesy cheesy

WTF cheesy grin grin grin
Lmaoo.

You tried to seem smart but u ended up sounding absolutely foolish grin

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

shut up! u dont even know anything as you've posed to know. To be honest that's plain rubbish u wrote up there. It can't even be pronounced or read plain. lol these folks now know Arabic more than I do. grin
Height of Egocentric Mumuism.
The guy used Google translate cheesy cheesy cheesy

WTF cheesy grin grin grin
Lmaoo.

You tried to seem smart but u ended up sounding absolutely foolish grin

I didnt claim to know arabic more than you and with your level of arabic knowledge I dont really think you measured up...at least google translation was more straight forward and truthful...stop being pained and admit that u lied! cheesy cheesy

Brainwashed islamic slave trying to deceive NLers that he knows arabic while you are only posting gibberish, nonsense! grin

Let me see u posting such rubbish here again I will surely pass it through the eyes of google trans.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 4:55pm On Nov 03, 2015
Maamin:

I didnt claim to know arabic more than you and with your level of arabic knowledge I dont really think you measured up...at least google translation was more straight forward and truthful...stop being pained and admit that u lied! cheesy cheesy

Brainwashed islamic slave trying to deceive NLers that he knows arabic while you are only posting gibberish, nonsense! grin

Let me see u posting such rubbish here again I will surely pass it though the eyes of google trans.. tongue

Google translate more straight forward? grin I know people like your fail woefully at school. Are you ready to learn or just show your stupidity.
Ignorant goat instead of them to learn they won't. Those that use Google translate well knows it can't be straight forward and direct. Even your oga at the top Lieman dare not say what I posted as translation is wrong. You wanna learn?

grin olodo oshi
see the life of your Google translate?

I'm done.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Kudducini(m): 5:48pm On Nov 03, 2015
Omo My Eyes Don See
#Still #Watching
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

[s]Google translate more straight forward? grin I know people like your fail woefully at school. Are you ready to learn or just show your stupidity.
Ignorant goat instead of them to learn they won't. Those that use Google translate well knows it can't be straight forward and direct. Even your oga at the top Lieman dare not say what I posted as translation is wrong. You wanna learn?

grin olodo oshi
see the life of your Google translate?

I'm done.[/s]

lol...wadup slave why are you so butt hurt and pained? awwww...i bursted u right? well you should stop lying all over NL. my educational background dont even begin to cover it. face the fact you are whipped! grin

no dey bring dat kind yeye leg come where i dey lol...ignorant mutt!
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:29am On Nov 04, 2015
Maamin:

lol...wadup slave why are you so butt hurt and pained? awwww...i bursted u right? well you should stop lying all over NL. my educational background dont even begin to cover it. face the fact you are whipped! grin

no dey bring dat kind yeye leg come where i dey lol...ignorant mutt!

capish u busted nothing. U only stink of Ignorance. I'm not even surprised at the length you've gone in actually unknowingly proving your ignorance. undecided
Feeling fly on the bul.shit he brought thinking he "bursted" someone. grin I laugh.
Instead of you to devote your time in learning and probably gain knowledge about a few things, u won't you rather wallow in ignorance thinking you're smart, in the process u get engulfed by your haste to get cheap fibbing points and get temporarily encircled in a roundabout of laughable gratitudes from the co-liers of yours which ordinarily makes you more ignorant and stupid hahahaha. So long....
grin Eno go better for stupidity.

and mind you, don't quote me again coz I won't reply. I dont talk to retar.ds grin tongue

now F off. Pudding head dolt. angry

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by Maamin(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

capish u busted nothing. U only stink of Ignorance. I'm not even surprised at the length you've gone in actually unknowingly proving your ignorance. undecided
Feeling fly on the bul.shit he brought thinking he "bursted" someone. grin I laugh.
Instead of you to devote your time in learning and probably gain knowledge about a few things, u won't you rather wallow in ignorance thinking you're smart, in the process u get engulfed by your haste to get cheap fibbing points and get temporarily encircled in a roundabout of laughable gratitudes from the co-liers of yours which ordinarily makes you more ignorant and stupid hahahaha. So long....
grin Eno go better for stupidity.

and mind you, don't quote me again coz I won't reply. I dont talk to retar.ds grin tongue

now F off. Pudding head dolt. angry

Typical of a muslim internet Jihadist, they resort to insult when they are cornered undecided

Here it is again dullard tongue

BLEESING In arabic = Barakat

MERCY In arabic = Rahma

Here is your deceitful transliteration: "
Allahummo salli alaa Muhammad kamaa sollayta alaa seyyidnaa Ibrahim Wa alaa aali seyyidnaa Ibrahim."

How comes none of those words were in your quoted verse? At least you claimed that it is prayer, blessing the prophet. cheesy

"ya alllah jaeal albarakat khassatk takun ealaa muhammad kama barakat 'iibrahim w rifaqahu." undecided

Stop peddling false arabic quotes just to suit your deceitful desire. grin

You can run along now boy! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Muslims misinterpret the Bible to forcefully insert Muhammad into it. It has been proved beyond resonable doubt that Muhammad's allahh is the Devil pretending to be God. But from the way of islamic worship we know his true identity. Muslim could not refute islam being arabian idolatry. Read this here and see for your self:

https://www.nairaland.com/2644778/islam-meccans-religions-before-it

Were Ismaelites among the Israelites to whom Moses was prophesying. Mose prophesied the coming prophet would come among the Israelites he was addressing: AMONG YOUR BRETHREN, Moses gave a prophesy to Israelites, how reasonable is it for the prophesy to come to pass in Arabs? Islam is a lie from the pit of hell.

In your post, you tried to change the wordings of the Bible fraudulently. Deutronomy 18 says '' among YOUR brethren and not among THEIR brethren as you deceitfully posted. It shows your god is a liar.

How was Muhammad like Moses as a prophet?

Was Moses a pedophile like Muhammad?

Was Moses sleeping with slaves after many wives like Muhammad?

Was Moses exchanging old wives for new ones?

Was Moses beheading people to convert them to Judaism?

Now, look at the fulfillment of Moses prophesy:

John 1:45
Philip findeth Nathanael and
saith unto him, We have found
him, of whom MOSES in the law
and the prophets did write, Jesus
of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

And he (Jesus) said unto them,
These are the words which I
spake unto you while I was yet
with you, that all things must be
fulfilled, which were written in
the law of MOSES and in the
PROPHETS and in PSALMS,
concerning ME (Luke 24:44).

Jesus said ALL prophets including Moses prophesised about him as can be seen in the verse.

ISLAM HAS NO PLACE IN GOD'S PLAN OF SALVATION:

And this GOSPEL of the kingdom
shall be preached in ALL the
WORLD for a witness unto ALL
NATIONS and then SHALL THE
END COME (Mat. 24:14).

God's plan is that it is the
GOSPEL that will be preached till
the end of the world, then who
sent Muhammad to bring islam?

STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF.

Why do u always have to lie if you have no clue?? Anyways dis is not the first seeing pple quoting ur lies on NL, u should be ashamed of urself. Whatever anyone says to you goes in one ear and out the other because nothing is blocking traffic.

You said:
"you tried to change the wordings of the Bible fraudulently. Deutronomy 18 says '' among YOUR brethren and not among THEIR brethren as you deceitfully posted. It shows your god is a liar."

And this is what KING JAMES BIBLE said:

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him"

Who is the Lair there you or ur Uncle king james

I dnt even have to go into d remaining rubbish u post..

Don't get insulted, but is your job devoted to spreading ignorance??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 2:33pm On Nov 04, 2015
aminusanti:

Why do u always have to lie if you have no clue?? Anyways dis is not the first seeing pple quoting ur lies on NL, u should be ashamed of urself. Whatever anyone says to you goes in one ear and out the other because nothing is blocking traffic.

You said:
"you tried to change the wordings of the Bible fraudulently. Deutronomy 18 says '' among YOUR brethren and not among THEIR brethren as you deceitfully posted. It shows your god is a liar."

"I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him"

Why didn't you bother to read the whole post? It shows you read with biased mind and not to discover the truth.

Besides, what is your take about those verses of the Bible that prove Jesus was the person Moses prophesy was referring to?

You don't have any point. The truth is you don't understand how to read the Bible. The statement in Deuteronomy 18:18 is a reported speech. God told Moses to tell the Israelites ''I (God) will raise up a Prophet from among THEIR brethren like unto thee.

Among THEIR brethren in that context means YOUR brethren in a direct speech. The ruth of the matter is that those to whom the prophesy was given have seen it fulfilled as you could see in those New Testament verses I cited above.

But my friend, why do you thing God would send Muhammad to return the world to paganism as practiced in islam?

I proved to you all that islam is paganism and I gave the link, which none of you could refute. WHY ARE YOU MUSLIMS SILENT ON IT AND YET CONTINUE WITH ISLAM? Would God send Muhammad to the world to revive what (paganism) He hates? Nowhere in Judaism or Christianity do we have them venerating Kaaba, which is claimed to have been in existence since the time of Abraham?

Jesus and ALL other Bible prophets never talked about Kaaba, then if it is truly the house of God and a resort for mankind, why was it then restricted to Meccan pagans before Muhammad came?

Practically speaking, the way you worship allahh in is the same way pagans worship their idol in Arab, Africa, Asia and everywhere in the world. Shaving heads, tieing white clocth from shoulder down, facing a particular direction etc. Where did you see God worshiped that way before the advent of Muhammad? It doesn't take rocket science to discover Muhammad brought idolatry as the worship of the true God.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by mubarakopeyemi(m): 2:43pm On Nov 04, 2015
aminusanti:

You said:

grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin

What is your take on those biblical verses that prove Jesus was being referred to by Moses' prophesy?

Why is it that muslims could not refute islam as idolatry and yet you believe it is from God?

DON'T RUN AWAY O!
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by vooks: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2015
So Mohammed has not enjoyed Allah brothels since he checked out?
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 4:08pm On Nov 04, 2015
vooks:
So Mohammed has not enjoyed Allah brothels since he checked out?

Yes o! He has not.
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by vooks: 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Yes o! He has not.
Poor fool
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2015
aminusanti:

I swear you guys don't have any idea on how useless and lame ur posts are. Just look at what both of you are posting now pls and [b] you expect a sensible person to waste his time on you going back and forth. [/b ].. just go back and read what "mubarakopeyemi" replied you...instead of u to notice it's all due to ur non-sense post pple are ignoring u even ur fellow kafir they hardly comments bcus they r seeing the facts yet you are still bragging thinkin that u are doing sometin...

You not sensible by stopping by... tongue
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 6:50pm On Nov 04, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!!!

Even TB Joshua dey see small. Buy Muhammad (SBUH) no even see nothing. The food poison is what The true God used to expose him...Allah dey sleep then... grin grin
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2015
aminusanti:

[size=16pt]THIS ABOK.I IS NOT SENSIBLE AT ALL OOO...HE IS WASTING HIS TIME.... tongue[/size]
Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2015
Maamin:

MERCY In arabic = Rahma

That was smart of You...bravo !!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by plappville(f): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2015
Maamin:

Typical of a muslim internet Jihadist, they resort to insult when they are cornered undecided

Here it is again dullard tongue

BLEESING In arabic = Barakat

MERCY In arabic = Rahma

Here is your deceitful transliteration: "
Allahummo salli alaa Muhammad kamaa sollayta alaa seyyidnaa Ibrahim Wa alaa aali seyyidnaa Ibrahim."

How comes none of those words were in your quoted verse? At least you claimed that it is prayer, blessing the prophet. cheesy

"ya alllah jaeal albarakat khassatk takun ealaa muhammad kama barakat 'iibrahim w rifaqahu." undecided

Stop peddling false arabic quotes just to suit your deceitful desire. grin

You can run along now boy! tongue

I thought they claimed Muhammad is a descendant of Ishmael. If Abraham's blessing for his descendants is not prescribed to Muhammad that they have to beg Allah to bless Muhammad's descendants. This doesnt even make sense to me. Abrahams blessings is valid for his descendants. According to the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2015
plappville:

Even TB Joshua dey see small. Buy Muhammad (SBUH) no even see nothing. The food poison is what The true God used to expose him...Allah dey sleep then... grin grin

Yes o ! The Jewish woman whose husband was killed said she wanted to know whether Muhammad was a true prophet by putting poison in their food. Muhammad failed the woman's test by not seeing the poison and ate it.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by truthman2012(m): 8:53pm On Nov 04, 2015
plappville:

I thought they claimed Muhammad is a descendant of Ishmael. If Abraham's blessing for his descendants is not prescribed to Muhammad that they have to beg Allah to bless Muhammad's descendants. This doesnt even make sense to me. Abrahams blessings is valid for his descendants. According to the Bible.

Yes, you got it my sister.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? by aminusanti(m): 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2015
mubarakopeyemi:

grin
Bro u are doing well with dis kafirs honestly, pls do not waste ur time too much on some of them as their not here for understanding and they thought by displaying their ignorance here theyr building awareness,May Allah bless u in a abundance. Ameen

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don’t Blame ‘wahhabism’ For Terrorism / I Don't Really Like Eating Sahur / The Importance Of Six Days Fasting Of Shawal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.