Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship (1173 Views)

Ladies Come And Pick Your Man (photo) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Moz22: 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
For Ladies only..

Not so much of a very good writer but pardon me

A young and ambitious lady grew up with the dream of becoming a top model, she was quite hardworking and so bent on fulfilling her potentials at a very young age. She went into a relationship with a guy and they were both doing very well and even promised themselves marriage.

One night, They were both at a party dancing when she noticed a very old rich man who is the ceo of one top modelling company walking into the party, she was so excited and felt that's her opportunity to hit it big so she did everything to get the attention of that man and succeeded in getting in contact with that with the view of securing a top modelling job. All these happened even in the presence of her guy but he chose to watch proceedings

After a wEek, the doctor told her that she was pregnant and it was obvious that her boyfriend was responsible for the pregnancy. Coincidentally, she got the contract to model for that top modelling company.

Her boyfriend wants her to keep the baby and eventually marry her but she doesn't want the baby just yet and she was making plans to abort it so she could go on with her job therefore putting her relationship on the line.

Now my question is?? Would you risk your long term partner for you ambition
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by ajasbaba(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
i don't think that a good idea.

since her eyes dey open when she get belle,

she must carry her cross ALONE.

GBAM

NEXT CASE PLEASE.
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
I no fit read
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by falconey(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
I know its ladies only, if I were a girl I would choose my relationship.

I will become a mother in few months and with the man I love that's a great thing.
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
When there is a baby involve,that's a different story ,Even there's an opportunity comes, I wud sacrifice my ambition..like the lady on ur exhibit, In real world so many mothers who are an international models...so y abort the baby? When u can be a model,mom & be a wife @ d same time?
Eventually, opportunities will juz come & knock again if that's really meant for u.
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
op I guess you've watched AITRAAZ

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Moz22: 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
KashyBaby:
When there is a baby involve,that's a different story ,Even there's an opportunity comes, I wud sacrifice my ambition..like the lady on ur exhibit, In real world so many mothers who are an international models...so y abort the baby? When u can be a model,mom & be a wife @ d same time?
Eventually, opportunities will juz come & knock again if that's really meant for u.
ohh I forgot to tell u that the boyfriend isn't so rich and the man who offered the girl d job must not know that she is carry another man's child because of d nature in which she got d job
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Moz22: 3:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
mistytohcute:

joker grin
mistytohcute:

joker
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Moz22: 3:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oyind17:
I no fit read
oya swerve
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Michellla(f): 3:56pm On Oct 28, 2015
it ]it would be foolish to choose her job.
what if she dies during the abortion?
she'll be modeling in hell.
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 28, 2015
Moz22:
oya swerve
Dumb

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Moz22: 4:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oyind17:
Dumb
ok
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Moz22: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
Michellla:
grin
Michellla:
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by octopusfreaky(f): 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
my relationship matters most,,ambition follows..
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
She should put to bed first. Damn it! I will hate that nigger for nine months! cry

1 Like

Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

Wow...falcon, that is profound (and surprising) statement from you.

I agree though. I think she should choose what the life has presented for her now (and the consequences of the ill decisions she made by engaging in sex).

It however, does not mean she can't keep pursuing her ambition now and later. She is young and the world is her oyster.

The way I see it, she should choose to keep the baby (and perhaps the baby daddy depending on how good and supportive partner he is), and still pursue her ambition.
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Moz22: 5:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
EggovinMma:
She should put to bed first. Damn it! I will hate that nigger for nine months! cry
joker
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by falconey(m): 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Xiadnat:

Wow...falcon, that is profound (and surprising) statement from you.
I agree though.
thankz.
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
Moz22:
joker

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Yea... I modified too, speedy gonzalez. She should continue to pursue her ambitions in between her "mommy and me" routine.
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by falconey(m): 6:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
Xiadnat:

Yea... I modified too, speedy gonzalez. She should continue to pursue her ambitions in between her "mommy and me" routine.

yeah you elucidate better, 'in between'. Making mommy routine the top priority.
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Moz22: 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2015
Xiadnat:

I think I am lost
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by nawtibownie: 6:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Moz22:
ohh I forgot to tell u that the boyfriend isn't so rich and the man who offered the girl d job must not know that she is carry another man's child because of d nature in which she got d job
Is she having an affair with the man? The contract won't be there forever, the 'contractor' may even disappoint her somehow. She should keep the baby and save her relationship as she might never find a guy who cares a great deal about her that's if the boyfriend is very serious about her.
Another qwesshion sir, are you the boyfriend? Just asking o. grin
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Adaeze003(f): 6:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hate who? When she spread her legs she didn't know the possibilities or wha?

Oh well, I gat nothing to say...
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Eniqurl(f): 7:01pm On Oct 28, 2015
Relationship.
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
Modelling contract will not last forever,she should keep the baby and look for something else to do.
Re: Ladies: Which Of these Would You Pick; Your Ambition Or Relationship by Moz22: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
nawtibownie:

Is she having an affair with the man? The contract won't be there forever, the 'contractor' may even disappoint her somehow. She should keep the baby and save her relationship as she might never find a guy who cares a great deal about her that's if the boyfriend is very serious about her.
Another qwesshion sir, are you the boyfriend? Just asking o. grin
hehehe..I for don kill d girl the teh teh...she dares nt try that rubbish with me

(1) (Reply)

Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song / I Knew Charlie Sheen Had HIV... But We Still Had Unprotected Sex For Eight Month / Dating Skinny Girls Can Be Confusing You Dont Know If Its Love They Want Or Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.