Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song (1167 Views)

Hey Romancers And Romancees, I Need You Help Bae / Men Always Leave Me After Having Their Way The First / I Get 4 Rounds Of Sex Each Night - Man Who Married 2 Wives At Same Time In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by jonaifame22(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
cryna wa o,dis days ehn I dnt even understand my bae no longer,2day I went to see her at her house due to the fastn they're havin, since she's not been able 2 come over, and she started singn, d song * I'm married to jesus satan leave me alone, now I'm worried!
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin grin
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by Free101(m): 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
@ Op, e be like say you no dey see her toto and leave am alone. And see am say she dey fast, na you don turn the devil be that naaaaa..........!!!

1 Like

Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by DuchessLily(f): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Na simple English song be that now.... Satan leave her alone oo cheesy
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by jonaifame22(m): 7:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
DuchessLily:
Na simple English song be that now.... Satan leave her alone oo cheesy
angry
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by jonaifame22(m): 7:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:
grin grin
chai,why are laughing at me na? Buh I like ur white teeth sha!
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by jonaifame22(m): 7:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Free101:
@ Op, e be like say you no dey see her toto and leave am alone. And see am say she dey fast, na you don turn the devil be that naaaaa..........!!!
my broda, konji jus fasten itself curl untop me frm head to toe like one big anaconda, na so I lock my shop find am go, customer call me taya, I no show, at the end of the day na jus hug she give me,she say make I bear wth her till after fasting

1 Like

Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by Free101(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
jonaifame22:
my broda, konji jus fasten itself curl untop me frm head to toe like one big anaconda, na so I lock my shop find am go, customer call me taya, I no show, at the end of the day na jus hug she give me,she say make I bear wth her till after fasting
Lo, you make me remember my own wey happen with one of my girlfriend like that.
Konji, hammer to the point I go her house just so that I go kiss and do a little bit of 'finger-work', we sit down for their compound that night, after small kisses, so go I carry hand say make I touch the holy land, na so I meet gate man in the name of pad, say na that time of the month, na so I carry myself go back home ooo
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by obiorathesubtle: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
undecided what the fúck is wrong with you people

It was just a fücking song man!

Fùck! I'm surrounded by fúcktards
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by obiorathesubtle: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2015

Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by obiorathesubtle: 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2015

Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
HehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehheheHehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehheheHehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhhehehehehhehehehehehHehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehheheehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehheheHehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehe
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by ideyhere(f): 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Didn't even have to read the writeup...the title alone got me rotflmao... Satan please leave that girl alone grin grin grin
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by jonaifame22(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyss:
HehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehheheHehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehheheHehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhhehehehehhehehehehehHehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehheheehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehheheHehehehehhehehehhehehehehehhhehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehhehe
chai so u dey laff mi abi? cry
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by jonaifame22(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
ideyhere:
Didn't even have to read the writeup...the title alone got me rotflmao...
Satan please leave that girl alone grin grin grin
angry
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
jonaifame22:

Really can't help it
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by Nobody: 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
jonaifame22:

Really can't help it
Re: Help! Bae's Bn Singn, I Am Married 2 Jesus,satan Leave Me Alone Song by jonaifame22(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

undecided

(1) (Reply)

Please What Can I Do To This Kind Of Girl / Please HELP! I Married A Church Girl, Now She's Destroying My Life / Guys: Have You Ever Had Sex With Your Friend's Sister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.