Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around (18922 Views)

Hi Guys Am New Here And I Need A Friends... / I'm New Here,but Very Very Naughty / I Am New Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hi friends,a friend of mine introduced me here today,can anyone please show me how things are done ?

thanks
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by 2dice(m): 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Puff cigar ***
belike you no like urself grin
Btw what is your Old moniker? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
When I was new here, I never knew how to quote talk more of creating a thread! undecided

Welcome sha.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by gamaliel121(m): 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
We hope you not a boy

Cos we no longer trust girls who registered within the last 2 months on nairaland...lol
We think they are boys..

Welcome shaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by coolhumble(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
Welcome to the unreal world of nairaland but there are some real fellow. enjoy!
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:
When I was new here, I never knew how to quote talk more of creating a thread! undecided

Welcome sha.. cool
actually my friend showed me how to do things like quote and open a thread,i just want to know the in and out on here thats all

thanks
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
2dice:
Puff cigar *** belike you no like urself grin Btw what is your Old moniker? cheesy
i love mysef,why do you say so?
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
gamaliel121:
We hope you not a boy

Cos we no longer trust girls who registered within the last 2 months on nairaland...lol
We think they are boys..
no am not a boy,am a fulfledged lady,why don't you trust new people who just registered,i learnt its fun in here
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by faith551(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
The reincarnation of an old nairalander, hope you won't turn out to be one of the guys posing as ladies on the long run.
Btw where would you like me to take you? I could tell you something interesting, Mr Cork has been deported from pekaam
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
baebee:

actually my friend showed me how to do things like quote and open a thread,i just want to know the in and out on here thats all

thanks
Ehn hen? angry

1 Like

Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
coolhumble:
Welcome to the unreal world of nairaland but there are some real fellow. enjoy!
oh thanks,i learnt nairaland is fun

1 Like

Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
faith551:
The reincarnation of an old nairalander, hope you won't turn out to be one of the guys posing as ladies on the long run.
Btw where would you like me to take you? I could tell you something interesting, Mr Cork has been deported from pekaam
sorry i don't really understand all this,if you could explain further please
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Ehn hen? angry
sorry did i say something wrong?
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by gamaliel121(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2015
baebee:

no am not a boy,am a fulfledged lady,why don't you trust new people who just registered,i learnt its fun in here

A lot of them pose as girls...they are actually guys..lol and they try to scam pple...
Its fun here..only if you don't take anything serious..

It can be annoying atimes....
No allow cutehector notice you sha..lol
cutehector na joke oo
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by 2dice(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
baebee:

i love mysef,why do you say so?
evrything about is suspicious..
From the name
To the Siggy ..lol
Enjoy ur stay tho..
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by kinibigdeal(m): 8:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Welcome onboard cheesy
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
baebee:

sorry did i say something wrong?
Not @ all dear..

Enjoy yourself. cool

1 Like

Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
Gerrahahia mehn!
Show u arrd ko. Show u d door ni.
This place look like garden or park?
Follow me to Zoo make I show u my Loin
gamaliel121:

A lot of them pose as girls...they are actually guys..lol and they try to scam pple...
Its fun here..only if you don't take anything serious..

It can be annoying atimes....
No allow cutehector notice you sha..lol
cutehector na joke oo
okay,thats bad of people doing that though

sorry who is cutehector,is he a kind of leader or what?
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
2dice:
evrything about is suspicious.. From the name To the Siggy ..lol Enjoy ur stay tho..
suspicious? am just me,okay thanks
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by coolhumble(m): 8:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
baebee:

oh thanks,i learnt nairaland is fun

Yes fun, you will always have something to.laugh and.smile about.
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by 2dice(m): 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
baebee:
suspicious? am just me,okay thanks
grin grin
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
kinibigdeal:
Welcome onboard cheesy
thank you,please what and what should i do?
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by gamaliel121(m): 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
baebee:

Yea..he has a degree in romanceology and bedmatics...lol

Really am just kiddin...
Enjoy urself...

And the way you are replying everyone nicelyy here won't help you...we don't like pple that are too nice .... grin
baebee:

Yea..he has a degree in romanceology and bedmatics...lol

Really am just kiddin...
Enjoy urself...

And the way you are replying everyone nicelyy here won't help you...we don't like pple that are too nice ....
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by damilareoye: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
grin

enjoy your stay while it last.
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Not @ all dear..
Enjoy yourself. cool
thank you
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
commitcrime:
Gerrahahia mehn! Show u arrd ko. Show u d door ni. This place look like garden or park? Follow me to Zoo make I show u my Loin
sorry if i pissed you off
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by ollyboy009(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
baebee:

Ok oya jump on ma train, lemme do nairaland shopping for you. If i discover sey u be guy ehen, na flogging things ooo!
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by kinibigdeal(m): 8:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
baebee:
thank you,please what and what should i do?
Lemme hand you over to cutehector
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by faith551(m): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
baebee:

Seriously?? But I wrote in English nau. Which of my comments do you not understand?
I was trying to give you an update on the latest news.
Re: Am New Here Please,anyone To Show Me Around by Raechelia(f): 8:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Welcome sha.. cool
it shows we r learnin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

An Interview With Missgdope, Refiner And Krystalklear / I Lost 8k Just Because My Ex Whom I Trusted Couldn't Keep Her Damn Legs Closed. / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.