Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,624 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic (4961 Views)

Guy Pretends To Be Dead, Then Suddenly Rise To Propose To His Gf (photos) / Guys, How Do You Feel When Your Lady Has A Male Bestie? / Guys, Can You Do This For Your Lady (PHOTO)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by bingbagbo(m): 8:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
You look up

and she has changed

to

this......

wetin u go do? grin

1 Share

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by Nobody: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
I will stop assuming

16 Likes

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by frankay430(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
chisos
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by coolhumble(m): 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Faints

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by sinaj(f): 8:26pm On Oct 28, 2015
Jux wake up frm sleep sad

4 Likes

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
I will perform jack Bauer on her.
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by jworos(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
Why bush in d first place undecided??

2 Likes

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by bingbagbo(m): 8:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
jworos:
Why bush in d first place undecided??

rove grin
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by jbazic(m): 11:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na jet li things

2 Likes

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by AsapMed(m): 11:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Won't be funny at all.. Make I ask you, wetin you go do ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by x6blade(m): 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2015
I won't even have time to be shocked because I would have disappeared before she can even blink. Usain bolt sef won't see my brake light. Because speed of light would be too slow compared to my speed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
shocked shocked dis one strong ooo,over to d guys!!
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by PapaNnamdi: 11:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
I will make sure she opens d Congo, after servicing d Congo then I can die happily,
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by Dubemkelly(m): 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
John Benson

2 Likes

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by Topman0001(m): 11:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
furking continues o, life goes on
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by nuruoniwo(m): 11:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
I will simply pretend nothing changed, then tell her to wait i want to ease my self, then the needful

2 Likes

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by dmola(m): 11:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
PapaNnamdi:
I will make sure she opens d Congo, after servicing d Congo then I can die happily,

weyrey u sure say ur blala go work tht moment

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by osazeeblue01: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
We are still playing.

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by david16(m): 12:14am On Oct 29, 2015
God 4bid#falls off chair

2 Likes

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by shadrama(m): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2015
Op if na play stop am o..

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by jedyjedy(m): 6:55am On Oct 29, 2015
Nack am until she turns human again.
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2015
prettythicksme:
Bring ur papa here and show him, shey he's a guy also.

Useless girl.
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 29, 2015
jedyjedy:
Nack am until she turns human again.
Bros, grin Exactly wetin i wan talk grin
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 29, 2015
*picks up bible.......blood of Jesus!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by 400billionman: 9:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Small thing..
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by FlySly05: 9:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Dubemkelly:
John Benson

I see what you did there. grin
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by Johnnyhoo(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2015
I'll start begging her to change back to normal human, during the process of changing, I'll run for my life.
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by rabbuy(m): 10:53am On Oct 29, 2015
In tuface voice even if na mamiewater heh eh never ever ever run away...... In this case if na snake woman heh eh never ever ever wait or stay
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by mercyda(f): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Naaa small thing abi, I see good luck, grin grin
Re: You Are Playing Romance With Your Lady In The Fields, Then Suddenly....pic by deanoffaculty: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
I will tell her to transform back to human before I call 'Holy ghost fire'.... grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Saw On My Way To Work This Morning / Five Most Intelligent Female Romancelanders And Non Intelligent. / Slay Queen Finally Slayed The English Languange (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.