Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,187 members, 7,953,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:41 PM

Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? (1272 Views)

He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics) / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by Cmeo(m): 1:45pm On May 07, 2009
Guys in the house, Could you marry a girl that look older and matured than you, even when your friends and relatives are complaining so much about this Although you are older than her as per age concern
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 07, 2009
If you love her madly and deeply then **** what others are saying and do you smiley
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by IFELEKE(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2009
@Poster,
Is that why you don't want her?
Her Looks and Maturity Edge threatens/frightens you
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by Czarskit(m): 2:35pm On May 07, 2009
~ 'Looks' more mature? As in Ugly? ~ I think not! ~
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by Cmeo(m): 2:49pm On May 07, 2009
IFELEKE:

@Poster,
Is that why you don't want her?
Her Looks and Maturity Edge threatens/frightens you

I want her and love her ,  she has been very caring to me but my friends keep complaining about her look (she is good looking though but she looks older than me while I am older than her as per age)

Czarskit:

~ 'Looks' more mature? As in Ugly? ~ I think not! ~

No ,  she is not ugly but good looking but her look seems older than her age while I have a younger look than her but my friends keeps complaining about her look. If we are going together ,  people usually think she is my elder sister and sometimes eyed her while we are together, There was even a time when a friend told me he will get someone that looks younger than her and someone that her look fits mine.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by izeek(m): 3:02pm On May 07, 2009
think of what she wud look like after 3 kids,
and if u can livewith that, fine.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by nethacker(m): 3:40pm On May 07, 2009
@poster,
Is it ur friends that u will marry or her? shocked shocked See,If ur friends like ur woman,don't be surprised that they will be the ones to complain later if there's a small/slight issue. wink Y must u look in the direction others r looking?U don't know wat u might meet @ d end of the tunnel they r leading thru, oga be wise and follow ur mind.Let them criticise u “A critic is someone who never actually goes to the battle,yet who afterwards comes out shooting the wounded”Getting into a relationship is very much like going to a restaurant with friends. You order what you want,
then when you see what the other fellow has, you wish you had ordered that. grin grin
So my brother,Think before you act and then act decisevely.Fortune favors the brave wink tongue
have my words
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by yme1(f): 3:45pm On May 07, 2009
@poster
i really dont have any thing to say undecided

but just a word of advice for you,

please if you know her looks will make you cheat on her when you are married, pls back out lipsrsealed

nor beef me o i just dey run my mouth grin grin

@IFELEKE
Te echo de menos, wink
where on earth have you been my sweet amigo kiss

@nethecker
my loff, how are you kiss
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by nethacker(m): 3:54pm On May 07, 2009
y me:

@IFELEKE
Te echo de menos, wink

@nethecker
my loff, how are you kiss
who is loffing who here?y_me i missed u honey,
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by Cmeo(m): 3:59pm On May 07, 2009
@ nethacker

Please that your grammar is too big for me, I beg bring it dowm to my level , O se , lol
I want to understand every bit of what you meant. Thank you
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by IFELEKE(m): 4:25pm On May 07, 2009
C me o:

I want her and love her , she has been very caring to me but my friends keep complaining about her look (she is good looking though but she looks older than me while I am older than her as per age)

So your friends dictate for you?
No wonder you said she is more matured. . .
y me:

@IFELEKE
Te echo de menos, wink

My Darling, I miss you too kiss . . . ve been busy @Work(u understand)
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by Ben13: 4:45pm On May 07, 2009
But I don't like it when gurls look older than their age
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by tope5000: 4:51pm On May 07, 2009
If you truly love her . . what ur families n friends sayz shudnt matter undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by Ben13: 5:02pm On May 07, 2009
I wonder what the guy saw on the gurl undecided

I don't like old mama youngies o.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by steve49ja(m): 5:08pm On May 07, 2009
Date and bedroom lectures . . . . yeah
Marry . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .no
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by v3: 5:23pm On May 07, 2009
@ Izeek, LOL, after three kids, she'd prolly look like a 200 pound whale, with stetch marks, fallin jugs, eyebags,

EWWWWW, that is soooooooooooooo GROSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by Cmeo(m): 1:33pm On May 08, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@ Izeek, LOL, after three kids, she'd prolly look like a 200 pound whale, with stetch marks, fallin jugs, eyebags,

EWWWWW, that is soooooooooooooo GROSSSSSSSSSS

she is not fat but slim and straight , the problem is just her look , she looks older than me
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by eleshin(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2009
if you truly love her hich i'm not sure you do,think less of what pple say.you have the right to choose whoever you want to dig.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by v3: 5:36pm On May 09, 2009
@ c me o, i won't lie to u, i'm in d same "hole" you're in, I have this girl i'm dating and i'm juz a year older than her, but cuz of my babyface, she holds d upper hand and EVEN my mom thinks she's older than me, I love her to death, so i share ur pain, But if you do love her, stick by her irrespective of whatever pple think/say abt the both of you,

Hope it works for you two, all the best
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by funkyfella: 11:08am On May 10, 2009
Well dude, I've been in such a situation n it really is a tough decision to make. The truth is time will eventually make u regret the blindness of "love" and u'll wake up to reality at age 50, Lets be wise, notice these features at the beginning of the r/ship and be quick to end it once u start having doubts,
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by Oxone(m): 11:18am On May 10, 2009
what has what your friend think got to do with who you end up with. forget your friends & think of what you want & whats best for you
if they are really your friend, they'll respect ur choice & your girl
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by oluwafemi113(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2009
@ poster there is noting bad in that, if truly you are in love
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by slimfine(f): 8:00pm On May 10, 2009
if it bothers u so much, then it not a good idea to marry her. u already know the answer. Stop looking for affirmation
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by Cmeo(m): 5:57am On May 11, 2009
funkyfella:

Well dude, I've been in such a situation n it really is a tough decision to make. The truth is time will eventually make u regret the blindness of "love" and u'll wake up to reality at age 50, Lets be wise, notice these features at the beginning of the r/ship and be quick to end it once u start having doubts,

@ funkyfella ,
You are right , its really a tough decision but please what reality would i wake up to at age 50?? Please share more with me

v3nom4eva:

@ c me o, i won't lie to u, i'm in d same "hole" you're in, I have this girl i'm dating and i'm juz a year older than her, but cuz of my babyface, she holds d upper hand and EVEN my mom thinks she's older than me, I love her to death, so i share ur pain, But if you do love her, stick by her irrespective of whatever pple think/say abt the both of you,

Hope it works for you two, all the best

@v3nom4eva
Thanks for sharing your personal experience with me but would like to know what it eventually leads to? Are you married to her now? how did you cope with what people are saying to you, e.t.c. Please let me drink from your pool of experience.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by oluwafemi113(m): 8:37am On May 11, 2009
slimfine:

if it bothers u so much, then it not a good idea to marry her. u already know the answer. Stop looking for affirmation

lol
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by patwhizkid(f): 8:55am On May 11, 2009
@ topic
no
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by v3: 9:51am On May 11, 2009
@ c me o, We still are dating eachother&10x to God, pple r starting to realise i ain't lettin go&marriage iz ONLY a few clicks away,

Simply put, Dont do somethin you'd live to regret for the rest of your life brova, Be a man for once and make THAT decision, but consult God aka Baba Himself first o!!

All the best bro
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Looks Older And Matured Than You? by Meldrick(m): 5:12pm On May 11, 2009
izeek:

think of what she wud look like after 3 kids,
and if u can livewith that, fine.
EXACTLY

when you both approach 40yrs hmmmm grin wink. I say hmmmm again. What a pity?

(1) (Reply)

Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real / Three Ridiculous Things You Should Not Give Your Valentine / Am I In Love Wit D Wrong Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.