Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,317 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real (1235 Views)

8 Reasons Not To Believe Those Relationship Advice U Read / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / When Love Isn't Enough... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by sexsinners(m): 7:25am On Jul 26, 2011
These sinners saying that love isn't real, are just sick people who want you to engage in their ungodly practice of pre marital sex. angry

because whats the point of getting married when you believe love doesn't exist,the only reason why love doesn't exist to you demons is because you engage in maritial love too early and then you lose that so called love*cough* lust*cough* in a matter of seconds. cheesy

if you love God then let me tell you Love is real, love at first sight is real. cheesy
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by 190: 7:34am On Jul 26, 2011
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by Ekpoma1: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2011
Why wont i believe them? If truly love is real and exist why would she say she cant take bullet for me and she professes every now and then that she loves me? Why? Why? Why?
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by sexsinners(m): 7:51am On Jul 26, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Why wont i believe them? If truly love is real and exist why would she say she cant take bullet for me and she professes every now and then that she loves me? Why? Why? Why?
she will not take a bullet for you because she has something called a brain.

and if she says she loves you believe her she loves u
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by Atreides(f): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2011
sexsinners:

These sinners saying that love isn't real, are just sick people who want you to engage in their ungodly practice of pre marital sex. angry

because whats the point of getting married when you believe love doesn't exist,the only reason why love doesn't exist to you demons is because you engage in maritial love too early and then you lose that so called love*cough* lust*cough* in a matter of seconds. cheesy

if you love God then let me tell you Love is real, love at first sight is real. cheesy
What does loving God have to do with love at first sight being real?

What makes you think God believes in love at first sight?
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by claremont(m): 8:15am On Jul 26, 2011
sexsinners:

These sinners saying that love isn't real, are just sick people who want you to engage in their ungodly practice  of pre marital sex. angry
because whats the point of getting married  when you believe love doesn't exist,the only reason  why love doesn't exist to you demons is because you engage in maritial love too early and then you lose that so called love*cough* lust*cough*  in a matter of seconds. cheesy
LUST is definitely real, "love" on the other hand is UNreal, maybe because I am a dreadful sinner who doesn't give a toss about any deity. Lust feels more real to those objective minded individuals who refuse to follow the norm, that's the bottom line!
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by Evagreenfields: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2011
Ok.different strokes for different folks
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 26, 2011
Posted by: sexsinners

These sinners saying that love isn't real, are just sick people who want you to engage in their ungodly practice of pre marital sex.

because whats the point of getting married when you believe love doesn't exist,the only reason why love doesn't exist to you demons is because you engage in maritial love too early and then you lose that so called love*cough* lust*cough* in a matter of seconds.

if you love God then let me tell you Love is real, love at first sight is real.

Oh pls shut tha F*^K up @ Bolded. . . . . . Your FADA!!! undecided
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by Ekpoma1: 10:42am On Jul 26, 2011
Evagreenfields:

Ok.different strokes for different folks
Evagreen u did not reply me in d other thread where i asked if i could drop my number. I assumed u did not go bck 2 d thread that was why i did not get any reply from u. Well, nothing spoil. Can i drop my number? Please!!!
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by pendo89(f): 10:55am On Jul 26, 2011
grin grin grin
dude you just crack me up.lol you are a character and a half.
R u not the one that was apologising for calling people names or something like that?
keep up nway. you liven things grin grin

Though I do not really understand what God and 'first love' have in common undecided
Just try not to throw His name everywhere and anyhow to drive your point home.
Plus, if you LOVE Him you would not go around calling people demons you know.
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by star4(f): 11:05am On Jul 26, 2011
hmmm I'm trying to see the point of this,  I can't  angry

Why am I even typing in this white box  lipsrsealed
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 26, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin
R u not the one that was apologising for calling people names or something like that?

Though I do not really understand what God and 'first love' have in common undecided

My Thoughts exactly! What an A.S.S! undecided
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 26, 2011
@poster
you are confused, to say the least:
- so anyone who doesnt believe in love will automatically indulge in pre marital se,x in the future?!
- so anyone who doesnt believe in love is because they had pre marital s.ex in the past?
- should anyone get married even if they dont find love or dont believe they can find it?
- so because someone's love for god is real, their love for anything else is automatic?!

here is a clue for you, you shouldnt compare the love you have for god with the love you "could" have with some people you're dating.
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by noblegas2(m): 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2011
@ OP, Are you drunk? You must be high like Aloha!!! angry
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by Mynd44: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2011
Are we still on this Love is (not) business?
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by Evagreenfields: 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2011
Ekpoma1:

Evagreen u did not reply me in d other thread where i asked if i could drop my number. I assumed u did not go bck 2 d thread that was why i did not get any reply from u. Well, nothing spoil. Can i drop my number? Please!!!
i did reply u, i tink. I really dont c the point in u droppn ur number because i wont call u. R u on fb/twitter?
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by claremont(m): 2:48pm On Jul 26, 2011
pendo89:

grin grin grin
This is the same dude (sexsinners) who was asking a girl for phone nos and email on this thread >>>https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-719902.0.html. What do we expect from the so-called "religious" folks?! These religious goons totally leave me feeling confused at times!
Re: Don't Believe Those Who Say Love Isn't Real by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 26, 2011
^^^^LOL! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Naija Women Always Ask For A Guy"s Home ? / Between A Married Man And A Single Stingy Guy, Who Would You Marry? / My Girl Friend And Her Too Sweet Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.