Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,931 members, 7,814,161 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista (4605 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm from Rivers state boss
you are a gullible goat, that guy has always spew thrash about you and your tribe. Now I know you are very useless.

Carry you south south nonsense commot for here.

5 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
BENZINA:
I restate, the ss people stand by you Barcanista.

Last time checked SS is not a name of a people or is it an ethnicity or tribe or nation nor state...

Why Are you people deceiving yourself for crying out loud...

7 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by DeviIhimself: 10:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Last time checked SS is not a name of a people or is it an ethnicity or tribe or nation nor state...

grin

1 Like

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by DeviIhimself: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
menabadoo:
you are a gullible goat, that guy has always spew thrash about you and your tribe. Now I know you are very useless.

hahahahahahaha grin

1 Like

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 28, 2015
juicee1:
in your warped mind, Nzeogwu and ademoyega were the only officers who carried out the coup. The soldiers were mostly ibos. [b]Nzeogwu was a SS minority who was still confused as to whether he is Ibo or something else. [/b]His people of today have now found an identity for themselves. Let them be

Mind you, the beneficiaries of the coup were Ibos who took over in the person of aguiyi ironsi and also filled federal parastatals with nepotism.

Look at what you are spewing online??
How can a right thinking man be writing this poo...
Please is not must that every questions must have an answer...
Bc as it stands is honourable being mute than commenting...
And who is asking you who it benefitted??.
Look at how you vomited Igbo, so igbos were the only people that has found their identity not the person who spear headed the coup??
Is quite unfortunate that you lack the basics of an argument...

2 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by DeviIhimself: 10:47pm On Oct 28, 2015
Euro31:
he is now a boss ? I guess ur hyprocrisy stopped u from reading his previous post abt ur ijaw people nd hero GEJ?
cheesy a don die with laugh grin

1 Like

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
DeviIhimself:

cheesy a don die with laugh grin
Tonyebarcanista is an asslicker .. Trying to lord over all minority tribes in SS

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2015
menabadoo:

tell u .... This guy called Tonyebarcanista is one of the few persons with PhD in stupidity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Politics of development is my primary concern. But when it comes to our destiny, I don't do politics with it.

Ignore detractors
who is 'our' here ? .... Why not say ur destiny or your family destiny ? Who are u speaking for ? All tribe in SS ? Are u now SS king ? Are u now ND emperor ?

May Amadioha strike u down ... If u cross ur boundary nd enter Egbema

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Atlantian: 11:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
spanishkid:
No amount of intimidation or propaganda by these biafrans will make us cede our lands to them. The SS will not join biafra is Nigeria decides to disintegrate today. We chose to be on our own. Biafra is an igbo thing and not a SS thing. The time has come for us to draw the line between biafra and SS.

We are not part of biafra and we never will. Igbos only want us for their selfish gains. They're using the votes they gave Gej to blackmail us into joining their failed project. SS wants no part of biafra. If they claim they have oil why are trying to add SS? Any attempt to annex our lands will be met with heavy resistance. I'm happy with our unity and that we are all speaking with one voice irrespective of what tribe we might come from. If Nigeria divides, it's the Niger Delta republic or nothing. No more no less.

Once again, God bless you tonyebarcanista. You're truly man of few words and great intelligence. I enjoy your articles. The world needs more people like you and also the likes of Goodboiyy, fineguy11, martineverest, sandraokosun, mulattoclaro and co. If you're single I'll link you up with my sister. I'm sure she will love to be with someone like you.

To those calling you names, they will die miserable and wallow in frustration. The SS has spoken and that's final.

I am from the South South, and I am a Biafran Nigerian to the core. My Father carried the Armory during the Biafran War, My Grand Father was a Biafran Soldier, and I am a Pro-Biafran till Death. Let me repeat, I am full blooded Biafran and we in the South South are 100% Pro-Biafrans except for a few Iscariots, Rotimis and Tonyes.

Gerrarrahia Mehn.... If you dont stand for something, you will fall for anything. Biafra is NOT a TRIBE. Biafra is a Nation, Biafra is a State of Mind. Biafra represents FREEDOM from IMPERIALISM.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Atlantian: 11:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you @OP and all my brothers and sisters.

From the time go, I have been a proud son of the South South/Niger Delta that will never trade an inch of our territory nor the interests of our people on the altar of partisanship or friendship.

I have to restate that I am not against the agitation of Biafrans. I don't hate Igbo or any tribe. I respect the right of every group to self-determine their destiny. In the same vein, I am a strong advocate of our own people to self determine their destiny and protect/Defend our territorial integrity. I am the son of my father and never a bastard. This position is non-negotiable. No amount of mob action or insults can change that. The South South people may be minorities and less vocal but we will never cow to blackmail. Every group will decide for themselves.

Speak for yourself and your family little man. I am from South South too, and we are Pro-Biafrans. Dont you speak as a representative of SS, because you are just another monika on Nairaland, so am I. Again, speak for yourself and your little family mehn. Stop this self-aggrandizement, because I am thoroughly making enormous progress in controlling my emotions regarding your vain and preposterous vituperation on this Biafran issue.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Atlantian: 11:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Coolabbie:
I hate your political ideologies but in this case I support you.
Im from Akwa-Ibom, Ibibio ethnicity and we will never join that dirty Biafra union.

Speak for yourself and your little family, dont use the word "we" anymore.

5 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
enkay2go:
we are... Besides,did you get my message?

I nor understand the kind perol u and barca they play .. Shuo.. I don warn That Ijaw boy make he leave this babe for me grin but he his still sturboorn.. Mr. tonye you better Beware of warri boys wahala, I go burst u anyhow grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Coolabbie: 11:33pm On Oct 28, 2015
Atlantian:

Speak for yourself and your little family, dont use the word "we" anymore.
And who is this nonentity?
Go somewhere erosion-filled and scheme about ur little Biafra. My post no concern u.

4 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Duru1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
The so-called Ijo have been known to have bitten the finger that fed it. I guess the Efik of the Bakassi peninsula can have the same opportunity to spew crap like some of these ill-informed expendables on this forum.
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by basilo101: 11:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
hahahah, are u ppl nt tired of ur south south crap already? its no longer igbos shud leave other tribes its now igbos outside south east are no longer igbos, idiots, who want to share a country with lazy lots.

2 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by ocelot2006(m): 12:22am On Oct 29, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

And why dont you folks focus on issues in the SE and leave the SS alone?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by BENZINA(m): 12:26am On Oct 29, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Distraction!
I bound you in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by rusher14: 12:55am On Oct 29, 2015
fromnigeria:
We We We We all over ya article.

MyQuestion is: Who are these we and when this they meet for the above reason.
I don't believe in an individual speaking for millions. Especially when them no send am.

Na wa oooo

But you believe in Kanu?
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by basilo101: 1:09am On Oct 29, 2015
ocelot2006:

And why dont you folks focus on issues in the SE and leave the SS alone?
south south indeed.

1 Like

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by basilo101: 1:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Key Members
Chief G. Nnachi Enwo-Igariwey — President-General

Chief Alozie Nwagwu — Vice President General - Abia

chief Nnanyelugo Ani Odunze "National administrative secretary" - Anambra .

Barrister Hyacinth A. Nweke — Vice President — Anambra

Chief Enechi Onyia (SAN) — Vice President — Enugu

Chief Engr. Isaac Wonwu — Vice President — Rivers

Chief Chris Asoluka - Vice President — Imo

Dr. Joe Nworgu — Secretary-General

Chief Eddie Onuoha — Deputy Secretary-General

Prince (Engr. ) Ralph Ndigwe — National Publicity Secretary

Chief Elder E. O. Okparanta — National Treasurer

Chief Nweke Anyigor — 'National Financial Secretary

Chief Reuben Okoro — National Legal Adviser

Barrister Ifeanyi Olunkwa — Assistant Nat. Publicity Secr.

Barrister I. O. Ahize — Asst. Nat. Treasurer

Mr. Ajoku E. Alerechi — Assistant National Fin. Secretary

Chief Elder E. O. Okparanta — National Treasurer

Chief Nweke Anyigor — National Financial Secretary

Chief Reuben Okoro — National Legal Adviser Chief Stephen Offordike Igwe Barrister Ifeanyi Olunkwa — Assistant Nat. Publicity Secr.

Chief Bar. Oyibo Chukwu — Ass. Nat. Legal Adviser
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohanaeze_Ndigbo

2 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by WHOcarex: 1:58am On Oct 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Pls do...100% single
You are such a low life without class. Tufiakwa!!!

4 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by spanishkid(m): 4:49am On Oct 29, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm from Rivers state boss
Bros I've never insulted the ijaws or even Gej. I was one of those who supported him massively even in the face of intimidation. They're trying to sow a seed of discord between us. Pay no attention to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:14am On Oct 29, 2015
kingzizzy:

And how do you explain those Igbo speaking people having Igbo surname or did those people adopt Igbo surnames as well?
The Igbira people of Kogi State speak a language that is not mutually intelligible with Yoruba, yet bear Yoruba names as their surnames; does that make them Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by ocelot2006(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2015
basilo101:

south south indeed.

Forceful attachment indeed.
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by kingzizzy: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The Igbira people of Kogi State speak a language that is not mutually intelligent with Yoruba, yet bear Yoruba names as their surnames; does that make them Yoruba?

What you said is not the same thing that I asked. I'm talking about people who speak mutually intelligible languages and bear the same surnames. Not those that are half and half.
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Abuklaw(m): 7:27am On Oct 29, 2015
eaglechild:

Ok thank you.

Because I always hear that it was a coup led by an Igbo man Nzeogwu from Niger Delta and a Yoruba man Ademoyega that caused people to start killing Igbos in retaliation.

At least now I know that it was not an Igbo man but a Niger Delta man and a Yoruba man that did it.

I can now rest.
it is either you are ignorant or you are hiding the truth. My book of history told me that emmanuel ifeajuna and christain anuforo are the major co-plotter behind kaduna nzeogwu.

This people I mentioned above are hold in great esteem by me because of the foresight and vision for Nigeria.

But the igbo leaders that brought shame and destruction to us are aguiyi ironsi and odumegwu ojukwu.

Stop wallowing in ignorance and wake up to bear the brunt of the mistakes of your past self centered and egoistic leaders.
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by M4gunners: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Op why didn't you tell us your Sister is single and has been searching instead of you using style to force her on Barcanista? Anyway, you have right to your opinion on this, but SS and SE are one. Don't let Yellobas and Hausers confused you.

1 Like

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by eaglechild: 7:41am On Oct 29, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The Igbira people of Kogi State speak a language that is not mutually intelligent with Yoruba, yet bear Yoruba names as their surnames; does that make them Yoruba?

You may have a point because I wonder why they keep calling Aworis Yoruba just because they speak a mutally intelligible language.

Maybe that is why Awori people always opt for a separate colony from the SW.

2 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by eaglechild: 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Abuklaw:
it is either you are ignorant or you are hiding the truth. My book of history told me that emmanuel ifeajuna and christain anuforo are the major co-plotter behind kaduna nzeogwu.

This people I mentioned above are hold in great esteem by me because of the foresight and vision for Nigeria.

But the igbo leaders that brought shame and destruction to us are aguiyi ironsi and odumegwu ojukwu.

Stop wallowing in ignorance and wake up to bear the brunt of the mistakes of your past self centered and egoistic leaders.
Maybe your "book of history" is nairaland.

Because you cannot be behind your junior officer. (Nzeogwu was the instructing officer at NDA Kaduna )
Every other book of history except the one you read says Nzeogwu led the coup.

3 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Abuklaw(m): 7:57am On Oct 29, 2015
eaglechild:

Maybe your "book of history" is nairaland.

Because you cannot be behind your junior officer. (Nzeogwu was the instructing officer at NDA Kaduna )
Every other book of history except the one you read says Nzeogwu led the coup.
maybe you should go through my post again. I didn't dispute that nzeogwu led the coup but that his fellow radical minds are mostly igbos.

Maybe I need to restate here that christain anuforo, ifeajuna and ademoyega are majors like nzeogwu
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2015
juicee1:
stop your vivid show of love for girls. They can use it to trap you. Am an old NLer who has noticed that about you. Remember I use to catch you in the pet section doing babe runz. You won't recognise me cos I don't do that moniker again.

Be careful

Lmfao in the pet section cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What A Sage Yoruba Man Wrote About Biafra, Nigeria And Amalgamation / Nigerians Dig Out Picture Of Buhari And Osinbajo Drinking Tea With N20 Milo / BREAKING: Giadom To Step Down As Ag. Chairman Of APC Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.