Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista (4606 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by nigerianvenom(m): 9:18am On Oct 29, 2015
I will be the last person to support biafra as a south southerner.
Nobody in south south is angry about ndigbo seceding but adding south south to the biafra tale is worrisome to me and my likes.
IbokUtoroh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2015
nigerianvenom:
I will be the last person to support biafra as a south southerner.
Nobody in south south is angry about ndigbo seceding but adding south south to the biafra tale is worrisome to me and my likes.
IbokUtoroh

hmmmmmm......
but I think we shud encourage them to break out.
there is power when the multitude speaks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by lawrenceunaa: 9:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Jorussia:
.barcanista spoke the mind of overwhelming majority of ss people. The igbos can tell those speaking languages similar to Igbo,to join Biafra,but they must never make any attempt to claim Asaba,Agbor,ikwere etc,as theirs because, they(igbos),will be mercilessly dealt with by the good people of ss.I wish the igbos well in their current attempt to bring down,the govt of pmb and Nigeria,but they most bare it at the back of their minds that the ss is not in support of them.
so the emboldened doesn't speak Igbo abi
Receive sense dude

3 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by coolscott(m): 10:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
fromnigeria:
We We We We all over ya article.

MyQuestion is: Who are these we and when this they meet for the above reason.
I don't believe in an individual speaking for millions. Especially when them no send am.

Na wa oooo

You don't how deep the wordless agreement between those who refer to themselves as south-south runs
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by basilo101: 11:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by basilo101: 11:20pm On Oct 29, 2015
coolscott:

You don't how deep the wordless agreement between those who refer to themselves as south-south runs
wordless agreement my foot, check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2689240/nigeria-tribal-war-looms-edo
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by coolscott(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
basilo101:

wordless agreement my foot, check out this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/2689240/nigeria-tribal-war-looms-edo
Not checking. There is no need
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by basilo101: 11:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
coolscott:

Not checking. There is no need
also check this thread. the world kw about biafra, take ur SS rubish to UN or shut up:https://www.nairaland.com/2700382/see-20-countries-currently-agitating
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by coolscott(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2015
basilo101:

also check this thread. the world kw about biafra, take ur SS rubish to UN or shut up:https://www.nairaland.com/2700382/see-20-countries-currently-agitating
Stay Blessed smiley
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by 4chi: 5:42am On Oct 30, 2015
acenazt:
I for call all Igbos Thieves and useless crooks but e go be insult to my Good igbo friends

Me sef I for call them greedy, uncouth, primitive and locquascious but e go be insult to onyiye.( my favourite booty call) grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Mock President Buhari For "Looking Sick" In Military Attire(photos) / Buhari Described As A Western Puppet By Russian TV (video) / “Igbos Don't Matter”:Tinubu Treading On Same Path That Destroyed Awolowo, Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.