Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,480 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista (4607 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Happy Birthday To You Tonyebarcanista! / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by tonychristopher: 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2015
spanishkid:
No amount of intimidation or propaganda by these biafrans will make us cede our lands to them. The SS will not join biafra is Nigeria decides to disintegrate today. We chose to be on our own. Biafra is an igbo thing and not a SS thing. The time has come for us to draw the line between biafra and SS.

We are not part of biafra and we never will. Igbos only want us for their selfish gains. They're using the votes they gave Gej to blackmail us into joining their failed project. SS wants no part of biafra. If they claim they have oil why are trying to add SS? Any attempt to annex our lands will be met with heavy resistance. I'm happy with our unity and that we are all speaking with one voice irrespective of what tribe we might come from. If Nigeria divides, it's the Niger Delta republic or nothing. No more no less.

Once again, God bless you tonyebarcanista. You're truly man of few words and great intelligence. I enjoy your articles. The world needs more people like you and also the likes of Goodboiyy, fineguy11, martineverest, sandraokosun, mulattoclaro and co. If you're single I'll link you up with my sister. I'm sure she will love to be with someone like you.

To those calling you names, they will die miserable and wallow in frustration. The SS has spoken and that's final.

This benin boy can u just get a life ..mullatoclaro or something

Igbo don't want u ..go meet ur edo peeps

What the fvck is wrong with u

6 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2015
@OP, please define ss.

You people should stop knocking your heads on the wall for nothing. One Nigeria will stand as long as there is still oyel & gas to take from you people. You are the bride of Nigeria and will continue to be fvcked so that monthly allocations can go round. The Igbos have nothing to lose here. It is your lands that are being destroyed as the nation continues to take oyel. Your farmlands are ruined, your waters are poluted, your fishes are dying and decaying in your already polluted waters. The air you breath is saturated with posion. Oil spills every where and your natural fatherland is destroyed and laid waste.

The oyel belongs to all Nigerians from the North, to the South, to the East and west. We don't need you for any thing just like the northerners and the West don't need you. As long as we continue to collect our allocations from Abuja every month, we are fine.

In the end when the oyel runs out, you Niger Delta people will be the biggest losers that will be left with your ravaged lands.

All we care about for now is to drill oyel, sell am, collect our allocations, chop wella and clean mouth.

Enjoy your ss as long as we continue to collect allocations. Any attempt by any minority tribe to stop the flow of Nigeria's common wealth which nature has given to all of us will be met with very destructive force. Lmao....

Hahahahahahohohohoho

cc spanishkid, juicee1

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by OBAFEMIawolowo: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
There's nothing like south south, you people are deceiving yourselves. We have igbos, edos, urhobo, isoko, ijaw etc in ss this is just fake love. Its true but south south is only one entity by Nigeria political disposition.

7 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oyind17:
Kid enough with tonye this and tonye that.

guy how far ?, no reply from you again oo.. Have you tried that stuff ?.. Or your gf nor open leg ? .. omo I get another solution.. but try this stuff first.. remember.. Bend her well oo.. Fold her..

Regards.
Ayo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
eaglechild:

Hahahaha!
So in other words.

Nzeogwu is from Niger Delta.

There are no Igbos in Niger Delta so the Nzeogwu led coup is a Niger Delta led coup. Not an Igbo led coup.

OR

Nzeogwu is Igbo from Niger Delta thus is an Igbo led coup as has been widely spread.

There are millions of indigenous Igbos in Niger Delta.
If Biafra is actualized it will include the Igbos in Niger Delta of they wish to join.

OR

Nzeogwu is Igbo when it has to do with the coup.

But when it comes to Biafra and OYEL then there are no Igbos in Niger Delta and we can name them whatever we wish.

guy, stop peddling falsehood. Nzeogwu was just a small fry in the IBO coup. The ibos, in their weak cover up attempt picked a yoruba man, ademoyega and a SS minority called Nzeogwu to follow Ifeajuna and other Ibo soldiers to carry out a coup so as to make it look like it was done by all tribes. If not, how come the beneficiaries were Ibos only?

2 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
spanishkid:
No amount of intimidation or propaganda by these biafrans will make us cede our lands to them. The SS will not join biafra is Nigeria decides to disintegrate today. We chose to be on our own. Biafra is an igbo thing and not a SS thing. The time has come for us to draw the line between biafra and SS.

We are not part of biafra and we never will. Igbos only want us for their selfish gains. They're using the votes they gave Gej to blackmail us into joining their failed project. SS wants no part of biafra. If they claim they have oil why are trying to add SS? Any attempt to annex our lands will be met with heavy resistance. I'm happy with our unity and that we are all speaking with one voice irrespective of what tribe we might come from. If Nigeria divides, it's the Niger Delta republic or nothing. No more no less.

Once again, God bless you tonyebarcanista. You're truly man of few words and great intelligence. I enjoy your articles. The world needs more people like you and also the likes of Goodboiyy, fineguy11, martineverest, sandraokosun, mulattoclaro and co. If you're single I'll link you up with my sister. I'm sure she will love to be with someone like you.

To those calling you names, they will die miserable and wallow in frustration. The SS has spoken and that's final.

I thought this guy was reasonable. What gains can the south south man offer to the Igbo man, oil? Oil that will soon phase out like coal? When will these people understand that Biafra is not about oil and that the mistakes of Nigeria with its minorities will no longer be tolerated?
What is South South by the way?
What size of land do you possess that you will so proudly not cede?
Must we always open our yansh outside?

BTW,
You prefer to be a minority in a "large" Nigeria where your voice is seldom heard than be a minority where the word Minority will be phased out?
Listen to your self!

9 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:12pm On Oct 28, 2015
Goodboiyy:

guy how far ?, no reply from you again oo.. Have you tried that stuff ?.. Or your gf nor open leg ? .. omo I get another solution.. but try this stuff first.. remember.. Bend her well oo.. Fold her..

Regards.
Ayo
OK, she go soon land

cc: my girlfriend menix

1 Like

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by eaglechild: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
juicee1:
there are ibo speaking people in SS which doesn't make them Ibos just as french speaking togolese aren't french.

Ibo is a language spoken by different tribes. Some clans just came together and decided to tag speakers of the language as one tribe. My opinion (might be factual).

So French is the native language of the Togolese?

Lol!

I thought you were smart but i'm getting bored.

8 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
@OP, please define ss.
I offend u??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by ishiamu(m): 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2015
[s][/s]
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you @OP and all my brothers and sisters.

From the time go, I have been a proud son of the South South/Niger Delta that will never trade an inch of our territory nor the interests of our people on the altar of partisanship or friendship.

I have to restate that I am not against the agitation of Biafrans. I don't hate Igbo or any tribe. I respect the right of every group to self-determine their destiny. In the same vein, I am a strong advocate of our own people to self determine their destiny and protect/Defend our territorial integrity. I am the son of my father and never a bastard. This position is non-negotiable. No amount of mob action or insults can change that. The South South people may be minorities and less vocal but we will never cow to blackmail. Every group will decide for themselves.
[s][/s]

Your only relevant here the way you say u wnt trade a piece of land like your king or something dude your a clown let's just talk football please LoL. You rep 0.5 % of souh south views you only speak dor yourself

4 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
juicee1:
guy, stop peddling falsehood. Nzeogwu was just a small fry in the IBO coup. The ibos, in their weak cover up attempt picked a yoruba man, ademoyega and a SS minority called Nzeogwu to follow Ifeajuna and other Ibo soldiers to carry out a coup so as to make it look like it was done by all tribes. If not, how come the beneficiaries were Ibos only?

See educated Nigerians!
Is this what you will tell your kids about the war?

Bros, Nzeogwu was a key player in that coup...he was actually the leader of that coup and principally supervised the Northern sector.
Nzeogwu is Igbo no doubt, and that was what made it look like an Igbo coup. Read and learn.

Read about his participation in, during, and after the coup...and his involvement in the settlement processes

2 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by menix(m): 9:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oyind17:

OK, she go soon land

cc: my girlfriend menix

No vex oo, I get Waist pain oo..

Thou, I have given my life to God, I no longer do..
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by eaglechild: 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
juicee1:

lol!
Nzeogwu the chief instructor at NDA Kaduna and the highest ranking person is now a small fry.
Hahahaha!

Major Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu
was the face of the coup attempt, which involved
five other army majors including Ademoyega.
This is common knowledge.

If you go anywhere it is branded Nzeogwu led coup.

Well now you say he is not Igbo but Niger delta who am I to argue.

4 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Observant: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
The delusion of Niger-Delta/South- South United Country.

Of course the mental capacity of a black African is faulty but then there is the distinctive black fishermen of riverine extraction with a none existent functional brain.
Further experiments have revealed that they are able to interpret only one phrase

OUR OYEL...!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
menix:

No vex oo, I get Waist pain oo..
Thou, I have given my life to God, I no longer do..
no do o I don take orijin dey wait u

1 Like

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by DelticStephEn(f): 9:41pm On Oct 28, 2015
Energito:
Op i have no problem with ijaw having their own country because i have said it and will still say it again i will rather be a nigerian than to have ijaws in biafra.and beside i hope Ika and Anioma is not part of your south south county?
thank you very much.
I HaVe told dem that IkA is not part of their Niger delta but they never listened

4 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
spanishkid:

where did this Almanjeri come from

3 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
juicee1:
I believe there are people who speak ibo in SS but are never tribal Ibos. They have their own identity eg ikwerre, anioma, ndoki etc.

Let them be.

Mmanya abago gi anya

1 Like

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Coolabbie: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

From the time go, I have been a proud son of the South South/Niger Delta that will never trade an inch of our territory nor the interests of our people on the altar of partisanship or friendship.

I have to restate that I am not against the agitation of Biafrans. I don't hate Igbo or any tribe. I respect the right of every group to self-determine their destiny. In the same vein, I am a strong advocate of our own people to self determine their destiny and protect/Defend our territorial integrity. I am the son of my father and never a bastard. This position is non-negotiable. No amount of mob action or insults can change that. The South South people may be minorities and less vocal but we will never cow to blackmail. Every group will decide for themselves.
I hate your political ideologies but in this case I support you.
Im from Akwa-Ibom, Ibibio ethnicity and we will never join that dirty Biafra union.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by enkay2go(f): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

we are... Besides,did you get my message?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Coolabbie:
Im from Akwa-Ibom, Ibibio ethnicity and we will never join that dirty Biafra union.
why advocate for ijaw/ibibio republic ? Ur opinion is just 0.000001%

5 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Coolabbie: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
Euro31:
why advocate for ijaw/ibibio republic ? Ur opinion is just 0.000001%
Just like the dream of you attaining your Biafra is -0.00000000000000000000001%

9 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2015
spanishkid:
no problem bro. We need to stand up for our rights before these land grabbers will take our lands. By the way I'm from Edo state. What about you?
I'm from Rivers state boss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 28, 2015
Coolabbie:
Just like the dream of you attaining your Biafra is -0.00000000000000000000001%
still need help on ur CV?
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Funny dudes, what's siuthsouth republic, what similarities do I have with an ijaw man? We anioma aren't in for your gibberish.

Spanishkid is a Yoruba BTW.

7 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's same thing the Igbo are saying...
Not using the we mentality on us...
Their are Igbo kins in your so called SS that the bigger Igbo nation are looking out for... Not you man... Not even edo...
So take a chill pill...
And let Biafrans do their things..
If they want to protest in Porthacourt don't fking bother, because is their territory and they have indigents there...

When Nigeria disintegrate some groups you are thinking of will find out that they are scammed in Ss...

All hail biafra

6 Likes

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
enkay2go:
we are... Besides,did you get my message?
Yes dear, I got it and replied. Thanks kiss
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Coolabbie: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2015
Euro31:
still need help on ur CV?
Mistaking me for someone else undecided
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I'm from Rivers state boss
he is now a boss ? I guess ur hyprocrisy stopped u from reading his previous post abt ur ijaw people nd hero GEJ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
Coolabbie:
Mistaking me for someone else undecided
am willing to help ..
Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
Coolabbie:
Politics of development is my primary concern. But when it comes to our destiny, I don't do politics with it.

Ignore detractors

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The South South Are All Behind You Tonyebarcanista by DeviIhimself: 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
chaiii how the mighty have fallen grin online land grabbers grin some people can get high bp over not less than 2 million active and non active nairaland members scattered all over the ethnic groups and region while only one state (not tribe oo is more than 2 million) while some people thinks that their opinion counts in a faceless forum where active members are not even up to 1 million cheesy

from an articulated political analyser to a clannish man and a tribal bigot and imaginary e-land fighter and... hahahahaha grin
omo some people get time ooo grin

thank God seun created an Ethnic section for you guys to dable in e-land fight and e- oyel defending cheesy
that's where all you guys belong leave politics section for us let's enjoy the drama in Nigeria and wait for the impending best to happen sooner grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Some Weird And Funny Taboos In Igboland / Fellers This Is A Prison Cell In Norway / Ebonyi State Governor Soldiers Blocks Nnamdi Kanu PICS Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.