Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How To Know A True Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know A True Friend (666 Views)

This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. / How Do You Know A Lady Is Satisfied In Bed / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know A True Friend by donephi(m): 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2015
Got this from a friend and decided to share...

A true friend is like a penis, he stands up for you in times of need.
A genuine friend is like a bra, she supports you at all times.
A faithful friend is like a condom, he protects you from all harm.
A loving friend is like a vagina, she accomodates you fully despite the size of your problem.
What kind of a friend are you to me?
Penis, condom, bra or vagina friend?

Do u know that the penis is the greatest breakfast ever? According to doctors it has a mushroom head, a sausage body, two eggs and milk which provides nutrients. Thus making ladies healthy and full for 9 months. Besides it has 3 good manners too:
1. Its very courteous, it stands before it performs
2. It is very emotional, it weeps during performance
3. It is polite, it bows after performing.

Send to ladies 2 laugh and to men 2 make them happy and proud of themselves.

⭕1. Kamasutra says : If you suck one nipple, the woman herself offers the other one. And that was the origin of "buy one get one free"!

⭕2. Did you ever notice: everything on a woman's upper body starts with a "B". Blouse, Bra, Bikini, Boobs & lower body with a "P" Peticoat, panties, pussy... That's origin of "BP"!

⭕3. Before sex, you help each other get naked. After sex, you dress only yourself. Moral: In life no one helps you once you're bleeped.

⭕4. Success is like pregnancy. Everybody congratulates you but nobody knows how many times you got bleeped to achieve it.

⭕5. Life is like a dick, sometimes it becomes hard for no reason.

⭕6. Practical thought: A husband is supposed to make his wife's panties wet, not her eyes. A wife is supposed to make her husband's dick hard, not his life..!

⭕7. When a lady is pregnant,
all her friends touch her stomach ad say "Congrats!".
But none of them come and touch the man's Penis and say "Well done!".

Moral: Hard work is never appreciated: Only results matter.
Re: How To Know A True Friend by Joygalore(f): 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2015
Are you a true friend?
Re: How To Know A True Friend by donephi(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Joygalore:
Are you a true friend?

Off course I am
Re: How To Know A True Friend by raywise17(m): 8:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
I have a friend who once helped me to buy school uniform wen my money was not enough dats a true friend...ftc

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Little Cousin / Three In One Problem#help!help!!help!!! / Which Z Beter? Same Bedroom Or Different Bedrooms 4 Maried Couples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.