Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. (1108 Views)

What Is Your unique Definition Of An Outwardly Cute man Or Beautiful Lady? / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / Six Quotes From TITANIC That Changed The Definition Of Love Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by dingbang(m): 7:22pm On May 14, 2017
True friendship isn't who you've known the longest

It's who showed up when you needed them most

Its who listens to understand you, not just to reply.

Someone who helps you without an agenda

The people who encourage you, believe in you and love you

They are honest, loyal and thoughtful.

True friends make time for you, not excuses

They are the ones you can spend time with making the best memories, yet also, go a while without seeing them and nothing has changed...

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, dominique

1 Like

Re: This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by Fmartin(m): 7:26pm On May 14, 2017
cool cheesy
Re: This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by Nickizoe(f): 7:30pm On May 14, 2017
Sweet!! And you are one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by dingbang(m): 7:43pm On May 14, 2017
Nickizoe:
Sweet!! And you are one.
I'll always be

1 Like

Re: This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by tukdi: 7:52pm On May 14, 2017
undecided
Re: This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by Edopesin: 3:45pm On May 18, 2017
i cant beliv i just wasted some precious kilobytes

2 Likes

Re: This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 18, 2017
You have finally eaten the efo.
cry cry cry
Re: This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 18, 2017
Edopesin:
i cant beliv i just wasted some precious kilobytes
i no read am

I knw say na rubbish
Re: This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by McBrooklyn(m): 4:21pm On May 18, 2017
True friends don't get offended when you insult them, they just smile and call you something more offensive... cool

3 Likes

Re: This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by dingbang(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
You have finally eaten the efo.
cry cry cry
lol which efo?
Re: This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 18, 2017
dingbang:
lol which efo?
That BAe prepared.
Re: This Is The Definition Of A True Friend.. by dingbang(m): 7:40pm On May 18, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

That BAe prepared.
loooooooooool... Nobody prepared Jor... I'm still single

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Said Nigerians Are Not Creative? / 10 Ways To Avoid Heart Break In Relationship.. / Arleck's Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.