Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,472 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave (1250 Views)

Lady Blasts 'Unserious Guys' As She Weds Her Man 2 Months After Meeting Him.PICS / "I Gave My Neighbor A Lift, 6 Months After We Got Married" - Man (Photos) / HELP! 2 Years After Marriage. She Is Not Ready To Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by seunfunmi33(m): 9:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
It's been over 2 months since my wife gave birth. My mother-in-law has been with us since and always sleep on the same bed with my wife and kid while I sleep in the sitting room.
It's becoming frustrating now because my wife told me last week that she wants sex but it's not possible while her mama still stays with us.

Don't know how or what to do to make her leave. Advice me pls

1 Like

Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Omugwo never finish na
Tell your wifey to hold her konji
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by ideyhere(f): 9:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
Shebi omugo no be 3 months again Abeg let the woman enjoy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by Adaowerri111: 9:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
if she was stitched after childbirth you have to make her wait for the place to heal if not you can have a quick one in the washroom. hiding face
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Tell ur wife next time konji hole her to meet u in d sitting room...
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by utenwuson: 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe kkikikikikikikikiki! wait! na u want d sex or ur wife? God! ur mother inlaw ll not leave dt house in Jesus Name! so d next 9 month u ll av another child! 11 month old child will av a younger one?
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by seunfunmi33(m): 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
utenwuson:
Hehehehehehehehe kkikikikikikikikiki! wait! na u want d sex or ur wife? God! ur mother inlaw ll not leave dt house in Jesus Name! so d next 9 month u ll av another child! 11 month old child will av a younger one?
OGA dis one na curse or advice
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
Una no get bathroom and kitchen&must u fuvk in d bedroom always? grin grin
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by Samyj247: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
abeg free dt woman if u no want wahala. What stops u nd u wife frm hvn sex any where in the house apart frm bedroom. Na wa o
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by seunfunmi33(m): 9:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
ideyhere:
Shebi omugo no be 3 months again Abeg let the woman enjoy grin grin grin
say wetin happen. 3 months for wetin. She delivered with any problems, so y d 3 months wait.

Incase u don't know, I have a friend who starts bleeping his wife after 8 days.

Don't tell him I told u
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by seunfunmi33(m): 9:25pm On Oct 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
the mother is a witch. She's like MTN, everywhere u go

Cc: lalasticlala ishilove farano rocktation

1 Like

Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by ideyhere(f): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2015
seunfunmi33:
say wetin happen. 3 months for wetin. She delivered with any problems, so y d 3 months wait.

Incase u don't know, I have a friend who starts bleeping his wife after 8 days.

Don't tell him I told u

Hian! Biko quote me right. I didn't say don't bleep your life for 3 months...I said omugo is 3 months. If your mother in law so desires, she's permitted by culture to stay that long.

As for your friend, I'm sure that unlike the OP, he doesn't stay in a one room apartment. And OP does not just stay on a one room apartment, he and the wife don't want to get creative grin grin grin
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 28, 2015
So your wife can't sneak out & come shag you in the living room when the old lady goes to sleep? Don't blame the mama, blame the daughter. If she wants it that bad, then she needs to drag her ass out of the room & go git some.
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by Ragner(m): 10:09pm On Oct 28, 2015
prettythicksme:

Yes!! We must Fuvk Every Single Day angry
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 28, 2015
For matured minds only!
Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 28, 2015
PunkyVeer:
So your wife can't sneak out & come shag you in the living room when the old lady goes to sleep? Don't blame the mama, blame the daughter. If she wants it that bad, then she needs to drag her ass out of the room & go git some.
brutal grin

1 Like

Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by Deefuray(f): 10:55pm On Oct 28, 2015
Talk to your wife to tell her mother to leave

1 Like

Re: HELP! 2 Months After Childbirth, My Mother-in-law Doesn't Want To Leave by Michellla(f): 11:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
it's time to find
a different living situation for her. Since you
say you've become paranoid about your love- making, that seems like a pretty decent sign
that it's time for mom to move on. That doesn't
mean you toss your mother-in-law into the
street, but that you and your wife explore
all the potential options. If you want to keep her living with you, perhaps it's
possible that you could all move to a place that
has a mother-in-law suite, one that you make
sure is thoroughly sound-proofed.

(1) (Reply)

Had Murder Not Been A Crime Against God I Would Have Killed My Wife. / My Sister Wanted A Baby So Badly She Got One From My Husband / Why Mature Men Don’t Want Women With Attitudes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.