Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,589 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 (52066 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by mashin(m): 10:11pm On Oct 28, 2015
I feel conserved about this, am not writing this because am a proud type, but for the Glory of God almighty, i have stayed with my fiancee for 7 years and 6 months, we graduated from the same university, we did our traditional wedding on the 24th of October 2015, our white wedding comes up by November 7th, though we trusted each other, but i still have to confirm from my Gynaechologist, that my wife to be is a virgin @ 27, and currently running her Msc.

You too can do it to the glory of God, it pays to be faithful to God. We hope to wed next week and hope for a good job and a God fearing family.

If you practice, you can get use to it. It was hard for me, to take my mind off at initial stage, but God helped us till, we became the last one standing among our peers.

188 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by femidejulius(m): 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2015
While being a virgin at dt age is a very big achievement nowadays considering how sexually active our generation has become, let me say too dt keeping virginity has nothing to do with being a good wife.

A lot of women who has since lost their virginity makes good wife.

Having said that, I wish you and your virgin wife a happy married life. Hope she will learn n master the act of love making quickly to satisfy your intimate desires before frustration sets in on your part.

The real winner here however is u. If you have perhaps pester her some more, she would have given you. So, u deserve to be celebrated as well. Good luck!

419 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Koleman(m): 10:14pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wow. Congrats. Indeed its not easy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
So who cares? You made your decision. You quacks need to quit shoving your medieval beliefs down people throats. It's a free world.

117 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 28, 2015
Nothing is new under the sun! lipsrsealed

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by tpiah11: 10:18pm On Oct 28, 2015
but i still have to confirm from my Gynaechologist, that my wife to be is a virgin

what is the gynaecologist going to do that you cant do yourself?

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by libertyfather(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2015
wait for your gynecologist result first, so if u want make we believe post am here if the result is out, then will congratulate you

tpiah11:

what is the gynaecologist going to do that you cant do yourself?

So you no know say virgin tightening cream dey?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Slimzjoe(m): 10:21pm On Oct 28, 2015
That doesn't make her the best Woman in the world does it? undecided

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by jonaifame22(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2015
Na God win cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by tpiah11: 10:24pm On Oct 28, 2015
libertyfather:
wait for your gynecologist result first, so if u want make we believe post am here if the result is out, then will congratulate you

So you no know say virgin tightening cream dey?

so?

whatever method the gynae wants to use to "ascertain" virginity, can also be done by the op himself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by utenwuson: 10:27pm On Oct 28, 2015
sooo? na who ur wife virginity don help? u ll come here 2 open another thread " my wife don't like sex n am so confuse" lol! any happy married life 2 u n ur virgin! pls don dsvirgin her till she reach men_o-pause

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Helkayklassic(m): 10:29pm On Oct 28, 2015
Sey na primary abi secondary virgin?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by pet4ril(f): 10:31pm On Oct 28, 2015
femidejulius:
While being a virgin at dt age is a very big achievement nowadays considering how sexually active our generation has become, let me say too dt keeping virginity has nothing to do with being a good wife.

Having said that, I wish you and your virgin wife a happy married life. Hope she will learn n master the act of love making quickly to satisfy your intimate desires before frustration sets in on your part.

The real winner here however is u. If you have perhaps pester her some more, she would have given you. So, u deserve to be celebrated as well. Good luck!

seconded and I concur

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Emmyk(m): 10:40pm On Oct 28, 2015
@op Are you a virgin yourself ? wink

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by octopusfreaky(f): 10:57pm On Oct 28, 2015
femidejulius:

lol@virgin wife and @utewunson uno try ooo,,its a sacred place and shouldn't be broken at all,,yes for life seff..
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Krystalzkris(f): 11:00pm On Oct 28, 2015
who e help Una too dey hype all dis tnx...

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Johnnoah1st: 11:36pm On Oct 28, 2015
mashin:
I feel conserved about this, am not writing this because am a proud type, but for the Glory of God almighty, i have stayed with my fiancee for 7 years and 6 months, we graduated from the same university, we did our traditional wedding on the 24th of October 2015, our white wedding comes up by November 7th, though we trusted each other, but i still have to confirm from my Gynaechologist, that my wife to be is a virgin @ 27, and currently running her Msc. You too can do it to the glory of God, it pays to be faithful to God. We hope to wed next week and hope for a good job and a God fearing family. If you practice, you can get use to it. It was hard for me, to take my mind off at initial stage, but God helped us till, we became the last one standing among our peers.
IF U WANT PUBLICITY why nairaland?, u dont knw NTA or something? av seen many people over 30 and still a virgin and morover u havent even confirm it maybe she i just one of the fake virgins. mtcheew.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Johnnoah1st: 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2015
Krystalzkris:
who e help Una too dey hype all dis tnx...
DONT FORCE UR FRUSTRATION ON THE GUY, he didnt made u a dicck sampler, give credit to someone dat value her dignity.

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Krystalzkris(f): 11:43pm On Oct 28, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
DONT FORCE UR FRUSTRATION ON THE GUY, he doesnt made u a dicck sampler, give credit to someone dat value her dignity.
get sense u no gree...

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 28, 2015
Not sure I'd be ready to tolerate any nonsense tonight..So,I'd best avoid that.

OP..wish u happily ever after...

4 Likes

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Johnnoah1st: 11:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Oliviaarims:
I don't intend to be cynical,but before ppl go about making noise that they are keeping their virginity to
glorify God,they should ensure that every other aspect of their life is intact. Does virginity make up 4 a multitude of other sins humans are guilty of?
The issue of virginity has become a really subjective nd relative issue...some ppl just don't care about it. Plus,it doesn't guarantee anything,really.
U're a virgin? Fine..keep it to urself and concentrate on keeping it that way if u wish...Not blabbing to the whole world.

i sight ur frustration sister, take heart and dont give up u can still make use of alum to tight it a little.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by osazeeblue01: 11:59pm On Oct 28, 2015
Wow, is not easy mean while some girls can't stay in a month they don't have sex. I just noticed some jealousy here.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 12:09am On Oct 29, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
i sight ur frustration sister, take heart and dont give up u can still make use of alum to tight it a little.
Everyone's got a right to their thoughts. U're not exempted.

11 Likes

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Johnnoah1st: 12:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Oliviaarims:

Everyone's got a right to their thoughts. U're not exempted.
trying to act mature? ok u have been noted.

13 Likes

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by kinibigdeal(m): 12:21am On Oct 29, 2015
PunkyVeer:
So who cares? You made your decision. You quacks need to quit shoving your medieval beliefs down people throats. It's a free world.

You better care

9 Likes

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by kaziblake(f): 1:57am On Oct 29, 2015
mashin:
I feel conserved about this, am not writing this because am a proud type, but for the Glory of God almighty, i have stayed with my fiancee for 7 years and 6 months, we graduated from the same university, we did our traditional wedding on the 24th of October 2015, our white wedding comes up by November 7th, though we trusted each other, but i still have to confirm from my Gynaechologist, that my wife to be is a virgin @ 27, and currently running her Msc. You too can do it to the glory of God, it pays to be faithful to God. We hope to wed next week and hope for a good job and a God fearing family. If you practice, you can get use to it. It was hard for me, to take my mind off at initial stage, but God helped us till, we became the last one standing among our peers.
thanks for d advice,may GOD bless ur marriage and ur family

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by flokii: 3:06am On Oct 29, 2015
@OP I just hope you are psychologically prepared for d task ahead..

cos her sexual urge will be abnormally high once she z married (conji buildup for 27yrs no be beans o)

e fe le dora yin pa grin

btw congrats on that feat..

14 Likes

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 5:31am On Oct 29, 2015
kinibigdeal:

You better care

No I don't.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 29, 2015
OP, Congrats.

But……

10 Likes

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by sparkleRed(f): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2015
All dis karashika gals 4 NL nw go dey form who virginity help lol

Instead make dem lock up face front grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by sparkleRed(f): 7:31am On Oct 29, 2015
All dis karashika gals 4 NL nw go dey form who virginity help lol

Instead make dem lock up face front grin

I like argument pass fight

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / The Wedding Card Of IBB And Late Maryam Babangida. / ♥Characteristics Of Nigerian Girls According To State Of Origin.♥

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.