Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 (52125 Views)

"I Dated Her For 8 Years, Never Had Sex With Her, After Her MSc, She Dumped Me" / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by shurch(m): 11:06am On Oct 30, 2015
What if !!
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by krissy213(f): 11:14am On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=awesome11 post=39505132]

It's just funny. You are not angry and you keep using insultive words on him. That's awkward!

The fact that you've pushed the limits of your moral boundaries does not mean everybody has lost their sanity to do so.

One level below circus clowns? You really don't have to say that just to psych yourself up. I'm sure you will be a proud mother if your daughter remains a virgin till her wedding night![/quote

I think she's always like that. Just thank God you don't know her in person. Seun Osewa should give her an award of excellence for her insults and rude comments on NL. funny enough, some of this noisemakers on nairaland can't even express themselves in real life.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by krissy213(f): 11:17am On Oct 30, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Wow! This place has gotten more interesting! Me likee.
I think there is a form of hypocrisy in every1, the OP decided to announce to the World his fiancee is a virgin wc I don't see a reason for anyway, but I don't understand why some pple felt pained by the virginity status enof to bash any1 that decides to keep her virginity. I'm sure if the thread had said his fiancee was very gud in bed the response might av been different with most people probably hailing- if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what it is.
We all decide to lose or keep our virginity for different personal reasons. To some women the hymen myt just be a veil put there by God for no reason. And they myt chose to lose theirs while some wld maintain it. As bad as the Western World is regarding sexuality, some women still keep theirs, that's a personal thing. But I don't understand why pple are quick to bash virgins and look for bad accolades or things to associate with them. With the way our society is nw, a virgin at 27 shld be commended no matter what sentiments u myt bring up to rubbish it, becos nowadays kids as young as 16 yrs av lost theirs even without being raped.
U chose to lose urs, they chose to keep theirs, be happy with ur choice. No matter how we twist it to suit us, the Society influences us all.
We can't blame ladies though, who are disvirgining them, no be guys? In most relationships women are pressured by guys into having sex, saying that's the only test of love. Although some chose to of their own volition even seducing.
Anyway, no matter what choice u make, make peace with it
You're the most sensible person on nairaland. I love you. No homo
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 11:24am On Oct 30, 2015
HaneefahRN:
Wow! This place has gotten more interesting! Me likee.
I think there is a form of hypocrisy in every1, the OP decided to announce to the World his fiancee is a virgin wc I don't see a reason for anyway, but I don't understand why some pple felt pained by the virginity status enof to bash any1 that decides to keep her virginity. I'm sure if the thread had said his fiancee was very gud in bed the response might av been different with most people probably hailing- if that isn't hypocrisy I don't know what it is.
We all decide to lose or keep our virginity for different personal reasons. To some women the hymen myt just be a veil put there by God for no reason. And they myt chose to lose theirs while some wld maintain it. As bad as the Western World is regarding sexuality, some women still keep theirs, that's a personal thing. But I don't understand why pple are quick to bash virgins and look for bad accolades or things to associate with them. With the way our society is nw, a virgin at 27 shld be commended no matter what sentiments u myt bring up to rubbish it, becos nowadays kids as young as 16 yrs av lost theirs even without being raped. But like someone pointed out being a virgin doesn't make a woman a gud person at heart so pray well.
U chose to lose urs, they chose to keep theirs, be happy with ur choice. No matter how we twist it to suit us, the Society influences us all.
We can't blame ladies though, who are disvirgining them, no be guys? In most relationships women are pressured by guys into having sex, saying that's the only test of love. Although some chose to of their own volition even seducing.
Anyway, no matter what choice u make, make peace with it
you know what!

You got it at the very beginning,you even make some sense but this bolded statement is were you go wrong!

Is like saying the devil come and seduce you and you fall into the seduction just like EVE.

Everybody have a free will and you choice to do what you do unless you have been force to do it (rap e)

What is it for a woman to say no! Let us wait still we are married undecided no matter the seduction.

So the ladies have the biggest blame for not resisting the seduction.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by HaneefahRN(f): 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
you know what!

You got it at the very beginning,you even make some sense but this bolded statement is were you go wrong!

Is like saying the devil come and seduce you and you fall into the seduction just like EVE.

Everybody have a free will and you choice to do what you do unless you have been force to do it (rap e)

What is it for a woman to say no! Let us wait still we are married undecided no matter the seduction.

Thanks for that observation, u're right and I can totally relate with what u said.
Like they say ' when a Society is good, look at the women and when it's otherwise still look at the women therein' . Also ' when u train a boy u train one person but when u train a girl, u train a whole Nation'. Why is so much importance attached to women in these context? It is becos it is well known the woman has a great influence on the values her children uphold whether positive or negative.
Those who decide to sleep with every bf, friends with benefit or even random guys shld stop feeling pained when the topic of virginity is broached since it's a choice of their's to lose it.
At the last part, I wasn't referring to guys seducing ladies, I was referring to some ladies I know who seduce guys but when virginity talks arises they also claim virginity is over-hyped, and isn't akin to dignity.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by HaneefahRN(f): 12:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
sonofananimal:
you know what!

Thanks for that observation, u're right and I can totally relate with what u said.
Like they say ' when a Society is good, look at the women and when it's otherwise still look at the women therein' . Also ' when u train a boy u train one person but when u train a girl, u train a whole Nation'. Why is so much importance attached to women in these context? It is becos it is well known the woman has a great influence on the values her children uphold whether positive or negative.
Those who decide to sleep with every bf, friends with benefit or even random guys shld stop feeling pained when the topic of virginity is broached since it's a choice of their's to lose it.
At the last part, I wasn't referring to guys seducing ladies, I was referring to some ladies I know who seduce guys but when virginity talks arises they also claim virginity is over-hyped, and isn't akin to dignity or knowing one's self-worth.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by HaneefahRN(f): 12:23pm On Oct 30, 2015
krissy213:
You're the most sensible person on nairaland. I love you. No homo
lolz. Thanks sis, I'm not claiming that title u gave me sha. Love ya too! Note: we are not le le o
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 30, 2015
HaneefahRN:

At the last part, I wasn't referring to guys seducing ladies, I was referring to some ladies I know who seduce guys but when virginity talks arises they also claim virginity is over-hyped, and isn't akin to dignity or knowing one's self-worth.
yea! You are right.

Men build nation and women make the nation grow, so the two work hand in hand.

Now i understand you loud and clear!
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by marcondo13: 12:33pm On Oct 30, 2015
@ OP,thank God that you have a woman that you want,but please,dont come to Nairaland tomorrow and cry that your wife is frigid in bed or have low sex drive! Goodluck!
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=krissy213 post=39512436][/quote]
Haaa.... Now I understand!
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=krissy213 post=39512436][/quote]
Haaa.... Now I understand!
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Who is the Devil?
Are Christians the only virgins on planet earth?
I never alluded it to a Christian God!
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2015
awesome11:

I never alluded it to a Christian God!

Go n read d topic.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by awesome11(m): 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2015
chuna1985:

Go n read d topic.

Yea. The God meant there was the one your conscience knows to be the chief architect of the universe. Not Jehovah.
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by simdam500(m): 10:51pm On Oct 30, 2015
Xda59:

I hope say you sabi fxxk o, because there shall come a day, her natural instinct will lead her to explore what other dicks would feel like inside of her. And if by chance your performance is rated low compared to the new dicks, omatse o, your marriage don pack up be that. The reason is this, virgins are like wrapped gifts; you don't know what is inside until you unwrap them. As soon as they taste the forbidden fruit, they become little girls once more and all they think of is sex, sex, and sex. While their non virgin mates are busy taking care of their families, she is busy exploring her new found sexual desires with or without you. Next time pray for a good wife instead of a virgin, and if both packages come in one, bravo! you have hit the jackpot.

Imagine shocked
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by simdam500(m): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
Only on threads that deals with virgin, LGBT, masturbation will your hear the true sexuality lifestyle of people, in fact thread like this are the best thread to unfollow and follow people...

Op congratulations. Guess you feel lucky and you didn't expect it all your life that you could end up with a virgin that was the eagerness you created this thread with but since everyone has aired their opinion... you just have to be cautious and smart in the journey of marriage... good luck
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by OmolodMilkman93(m): 11:44am On Oct 31, 2015
MzNelly:

Ew
Gross
Re: Doing Her Msc. Still A Virgin @ 27 by Dsbportal(m): 9:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Truth is the fact that your wife is a virgin at 27 doesn't make her a good wife,I know of a girl who won't let you penetrate her but will let you do every other thing sexually with her ....nd yes she is promiscuous shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What Is Wrong In Marrying A Lady Who Is A Virgin? / 10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / A Guy Carrying A Lady's Handbag In FUNAAB (Photo)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49