Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:31 PM

When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring (1123 Views)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Who Married An Uber Driver Tells Her Story (Photos) / Will You Go Back To An Ex That Slept With Your Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by goodfornothing(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2015
She called him on phone and started complaining that ever since she got married, her ex stopped caring for her. Does this sound normal of a newly married woman? It's just so unbelievable. My question is, why did she marry another guy when she's still in love with her ex? Some women are totally useless! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by Cholls(m): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2015
My brother her marriage is already boring.
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by martyns303(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Most women get married to the wrong person out of many reasons. For example there's a story on front page about a girl who's saying she's not physically attracted to the man she is about getting married to in 4 months, and even finds him repulsive.

There's someone they truely love, but maybe he's not ready, and so they settle for someone else.

I have the opportunity of having lots of sisters and when they sit down to gist and I hear the kind of stuffs being said it's simply pitiable. A friend confided in one of them, that a guy has been pestering her for marriage and has even gone to see her parents, but that she loves her BF so much, only that he is not ready. She got advices that "now that u have seen someone to take care of u very well, u have seen table and say u want to eat on the floor"

Under that situation, she will always long for her BF. It won't be a pleasant marriage.

The lady the OP is talking about shouldn't expect the man to be as romantic as he were during courtship, now they have to settle in for marriage. Am not saying he shouldn't be romantic, but now it's the main deal.
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by itstpia8: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
ko kan mi.
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by Jayjay0(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2015
Means she haven't gotten over him..

I.e she still misses the Dlck
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2015
Everything about the country is turning up side down...
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by jonaifame22(m): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2015
Maybe she married the guy cos her ex wasn't yet ready financially and she doesn't have mch time on her side, and she feels she can still be hookn up wth her ex while enjoying comfort wth her husband
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by Brimstone1: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2015
It means her husband's dick is too tiny for her
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by Brimstone1: 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
But this Op tho is always complaining about women
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by bronzegoddess(f): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
Why do pple kEep communicating with exes tho undecided if business/money isn't involved, pls severe contact and move on. Sheeesh!
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by IamLEGEND1: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
that marriage is dead on arrival.
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by rawpadgin(m): 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2015
sooner rather than later she will start cheating on the poor dude
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by dammytosh: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
goodfornothing:
She called him on phone and started complaining that ever since she got married, her ex stopped caring for her. Does this sound normal of a newly married woman? It's just so unbelievable. My question is, why did she marry another guy when she's still in love with her ex? Some women are totally useless! undecided

She is simply a bitchh
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by Brimstone1: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2015
martyns303:
Most women get married to the wrong person out of many reasons. For example there's a story on front page about a girl who's saying she's not physically attracted to the man she is about getting married to in 4 months, and even finds him repulsive.

There's someone they truely love, but maybe he's not ready, and so they settle for someone else.

I have the opportunity of having lots of sisters and when they sit down to gist and I hear the kind of stuffs being said it's simply pitiable. A friend confided in one of them, that a guy has been pestering her for marriage and has even gone to see her parents, but that she loves her BF so much, only that he is not ready. She got advices that "now that u have seen someone to take care of u very well, u have seen table and say u want to eat on the floor"

Under that situation, she will always long for her BF. It won't be a pleasant marriage.

The lady the OP is talking about shouldn't expect the man to be as romantic as he were during courtship, now they have to settle in for marriage. Am not saying he shouldn't be romantic, but now it's the main deal.
So is this epistle meant to defend or condone her undecided
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Marriage is not meant for some people.
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Brimstone1:

learn to read and understand.
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by Brimstone1: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
learn to read and understand.
Did I quote you? No. So swerve. Maybe na your type of woman be this sef
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by martyns303(m): 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2015
Brimstone1:

Neither! It is meant to unveil the situation for most women. Never knew u would consider my writing an epistle, u need to read more often.
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by obiorathesubtle: 8:43pm On Dec 01, 2015
Let me take out time to explain what the hell is going on

See. What you're looking at is a case of a possessive, wicked woman with the heart darker than that of the devil.

So, she breaks up with him, tears him limb from limb, without mercy, only heaven knows why they broke up. But she isn't satisfied with the current level of damage. She's holding up things we don't know as a stake, and he's looking up at it. Tongue out like the fÙcking blinded dog he is, salivating at what not. What a fÙcking idiot!

Can't you see she's trying to keep you in the friendzone forever, she wants your leash to be warm. Look! You warn her never to call you again! You write her number on a piece of paper and burn it, and just before the flames go out! You piss on it!

FÚcking Animals!
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 01, 2015
Brimstone1:

Did I quote you? No. So swerve. Maybe na your type of woman be this sef
e pain amcheesycheesycheesy
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by SirLewis(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
Women, completely clueless about what they really want since Eden. Simply pathetic! I don't know why they'll never understand that marriage is not a do or die affair. The guy should move on jare, her lack of patience will be the regret she'll have to get used to.
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by schumastic(m): 9:10pm On Dec 01, 2015
SINGLE LADIES PLS TAKE NOTE...DON'T JUMP INTO MARRIAGE DUE TO PEER PRESSURE OR MARRY OUT OF PITY SO YOU DON'T HATE IT AFTER MONTHS OR YRS CUS S NOT WORTH IT...MARRY SOMEONE YOU IL B HAPPY WITH AND LET YOUR X BE UR X, YOU CAN'T BE MARRIED AND STILL ACT LIKE YOUR SINGLE
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by CaroLyner(f): 9:14pm On Dec 01, 2015
schumastic:
SINGLE LADIES PLS TAKE NOTE...DON'T JUMP INTO MARRIAGE DUE TO PEER PRESSURE OR MARRY OUT OF PITY SO YOU DON'T HATE IT AFTER MONTHS OR YRS CUS S NOT WORTH IT...MARRY SOMEONE YOU IL B HAPPY WITH AND LET YOUR X BE UR X, YOU CAN'T BE MARRIED AND STILL ACT LIKE YOUR SINGLE
exactly
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by CaroLyner(f): 9:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
You're playing with fire and so is she. she's obviously not very happy in her marriage if she cant confide in her husband whatever she wants to talk over with you.its best to stay away from her.she aint no good
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by schumastic(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
e pain amcheesycheesycheesy

HAHAHA SOME NAIRALANDERS ARE VERY GOOD WHEN IT COMES TO TROUBLE MAKING
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by itstpia8: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2015
schumastic:

maybe you mean single ladies do not date at all, why all these ex threads everyday.

Ona no get work ni?
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by itstpia8: 9:27pm On Dec 01, 2015
CaroLyner:
a real nut case

how so?
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by Michellla(f): 9:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
The best thing you can do is to completely ignore all her calls,txts,etc............ she's obviously trying to stay in touch with you for a reason & i doubt its honourable.
Re: When A Married Woman Tells Her Ex That He's Not Caring by schumastic(m): 9:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
itstpia8:

maybe you mean single ladies do not date at all, why all these ex threads everyday.

Ona no get work ni?

first of all..
do I look like the op? no
is it every thread that has to do with ex you open? no
must you comment on every thread you see? no
you that have work what are you looking for here or did your money loss here? no
so y did u quote my comment n y can't u jump n pass? mschew..
do me a favour, gerraere men for real and in igbo se ebuo por

(1) (Reply)

Useful Self Defence Tips For Girls / Fastest Finger - Free Recharge Card For The Fastest / HELP: A Lady Is In Love With Me But I'm In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.