Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili (28364 Views)

My Fiverr Account Has Started To Nosedive In Recent Times / "How Pastors Have Contributed Negatively To Our Economy Through Tithing" / Ezekwesili Or Soludo Likely To Be CBN Governor, To Replace Emefiele - Guardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by hensben(m): 7:29am On Oct 29, 2015
hush15:

Ooh, so there is an exception.

Why didn't the present government leverage on that to drive growth and Stability?

Ooh again, I forgot. There are yet to get themselves a minister after 7 Years! Ooh for the third time, I meant 7 months now.

Hit the ground running my ass......
Its too early to get high. Btw, the interview is old.
Wailing wailers I fear una.

1 Like

Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by calaway: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2015
DickDastardly:
Cos dem bullshit you? @ least we now know there was an era worse than jonathans. Silly ugly old cvnt! tongue

you talk as if you dont go to the market. the cost of food is rising every day and it is at an all time climax now! i fear for what christmas will be....
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by emmatok(m): 7:32am On Oct 29, 2015
The news is four months old.
Yet people are jubilant that over it
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by Phame: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Charliewyt:
When you and your BBOG group were kicking GEJ out of aso rock, you never thought that the economy will ever take a nosedive or mouthdive.
What should be of prime importance to her should be the safe rescue of the chibok girls and not the issue of the ecomomy, PMB will take care of that.
she's still putting the blame on gej. So what are u saying?
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:33am On Oct 29, 2015
Tycoflu:
Wailers can be so f**king irritating. Who is to be blamed for our current economic woes, GEJ( in charge for 5 years of oil boom) or PMB ( inherited a messed up economy as price of oil crash)? If the once acclaimed biggest economy in Africa can crash within few months, then something is definitely wrong with NOI & GEJ.
oga u ar just lookin for excuses not to blame that Daura President.under GEJ nigeria economy was ajust d best in africa.we were d 3rd fasted econmy in d world.bruv in street oooo,na den u go no say buhari no b am.I no very strong buhari supporters,dat are now sayin na wa ooo under goodluck in beta pass now ooo.sincerly dey say dat.God go help us sha.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by Louislewis: 7:34am On Oct 29, 2015
[size=18pt]Madam Oby, please call a Spade a Spade. After bitting the finger that feed you and could not achieve your aim in this new government, you are here beaten about the bush. Please Hit the Nail at the Head. "Bring Back Our Girls" spearheaded by you is nolonger loudable after your visit to Aso Rock. Where are your members? Are they all dead? The new government which you supported wholeheartedly is nosediving the economy of the nation. You should say so, so that shame will be for the devil [/size]
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by Nobody: 7:35am On Oct 29, 2015
PAINGAIN:
why r u lying liars so pathetic? U always blame GEJ for anything bad in this administration but u r very quick to hail bihari if its something good. The future of Nigeria looks really dark if the youths are like this. Smh. Meanwhile AWW rocks.
thumbs up bruv,u took d exact words out of my mouth.for some buhari can neva do wrong.shame on change.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by LastProphet: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Opinedecandid:

You are saying for sure that oil boom in Nigeria lasted for five years and that since the exploration of oil in the country for over 40 years now, the revenue from oil and the economy on ground b4 Goodluck Jonathan was commensurate, and that Goodluck Jonathan didn't add a dint to our economy to move it forward?
FOR SURE?

Jambites on nAiralans, only a complete fooool will conclude the economy nosedived under buhari, only the foools that follow Jonathan to the grave. u must be a very very stewpid person in real life to even assume you will be believed by saying gej performed, if i had a son reasoning like you i will strangle him to death with my bare hands and serve him to my dogs

1 Like

Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by dougivilla(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Tycoflu:
Wailers can be so f**king irritating. Who is to be blamed for our current economic woes, GEJ( in charge for 5 years of oil boom) or PMB ( inherited a messed up economy as price of oil crash)? If the once acclaimed biggest economy in Africa can crash within few months, then something is definitely wrong with NOI & GEJ.
What has happened to all the body odour of PMB so soon? Is GEJ still president??

Soon you will blame GEJ for your impotence that started 5 years ago.

Nonsense.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by Springz(f): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2015
Abeg this woman should go and sleep, even a baby knows that the Nigerian economy has taken a nosedive. Dust yarner.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by ERAKAMUS: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Tycoflu:
You only got three 3 likes with this Junk mehn! Emancipate yasef
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by dougivilla(m): 7:39am On Oct 29, 2015
LastProphet:

Jambites on nAiralans, only a complete fooool will conclude the economy nosedived under buhari, only the foools that follow Jonathan to the grave. u must be a very very stewpid person in real life to even assume you will be believed by saying gej performed, if i had a son reasoning like you i will strangle him to death with my bare hands and serve him to my dogs
What is this murderous dog n baboon agent saying?
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by Billygee2u: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2015
Charliewyt:
When you and your BBOG group were kicking GEJ out of aso rock, you never thought that the economy will ever take a nosedive or mouthdive.
What should be of prime importance to her should be the safe rescue of the chibok girls and not the issue of the ecomomy, PMB will take care of that.
she is pained because her expectation to be a minister in this babagoslowdullardinhooncechance government failed

1 Like

Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by signz: 7:44am On Oct 29, 2015
olanie:
Before you go off the cliff and commit suicide.....

Let's be sincere with ourselves, there's no difference between TRENT and saharareporters.

Lately on Twitter, APC twitter lords have launched a campaign to discredit TRENT and Breakingtimes. But these 2 online blogs were actually inspired by SaharaReporters and guess what, many more are still coming up.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by disloman(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2015
All I'm seeing here are goats commenting without using their brains.This news was about 4-5months ago.Those trashonline 1st published this news and the worst newspaper(vanguard) now did.Wailers are so daft that whenever they are fed with trash,they will still take it in.What a set of trashy.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by Umunede(m): 7:49am On Oct 29, 2015
Just as the Senators said yesterday, it is now obvious that neither PDP nor APC is our problem. There is nothing like change. Even Buhari seems helpless. The economy is now worse off, power situation has gone back to normal. The fake judgement from the Judiciary still remains, showing massive corruption. BH are killing on daily basis. I think the Cabal have found a way around Buhari and the change mantra. We are back to square one, if not worse off. Buhari and the APC is not the messiah we seek. We need Devine intervention.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by Charliewyt: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2015
Phame:
she's still putting the blame on gej. So what are u saying?
Really, so GEJ was the president as at 1981/82?.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by olanie(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2015
signz:

Let's be sincere with ourselves, there's no difference between TRENT and saharareporters.

Lately on Twitter, APC twitter lords have launched a campaign to discredit TRENT and Breakingtimes. But these 2 online blogs were actually inspired by SaharaReporters and guess what, many more are still coming up.

Discredit TRENT?

What credit do they have for publishing an old news for new?

Do you UNDERSTAND the logic of my post?
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by Bollinger(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2015
liberty300:
You can't solve a problem if you can't first admit that you have a problem

Nigeria's worst problem now is that we won't admit we have a problem. Buhari and his followers won't admit that we have a serious problem in this country.

That is not the problem. The problem is that Nigerians have been so used to pain and suffering, they don't know what an economy in a nose dive is. The economy has been in a nose dive since independence. Can anyone point to a period where the economy was anything but in a nose dive? Drilling oil and selling it does not signify an economy in an upswing. What you do with the funds of the sale is what determines if the economy is viable.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by ultiliberty(m): 7:58am On Oct 29, 2015
NA she go talk A 2day and say anoda tin 2Mao...dem no dey tire 4 evil programming ni?
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by EHoudini: 7:59am On Oct 29, 2015
What's this lady bit..ching about? She once told us gej is the only impediment to accelerated devt, now gej is gone the girl weren't found. Now a new song. Do we take she didn't get what was promised her in the barber's shop. I can't seem to understand this song
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by onatisi(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2015
fran6co:
I THOUGHT THEY PROMISED US CHANGE
Dem don scam and fraud you grin grin grin we warned you all

Even Obama don laugh tire

Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by kinibigdeal(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2015
The woman is looking for job
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by onatisi(m): 8:05am On Oct 29, 2015
EHoudini:
What's this lady bit..ching about? She once told us gej is the only impediment to accelerated devt, now gej is gone the girl weren't found. Now a new song. Do we take she didn't get what was promised her in the barber's shop. I can't seem to understand this song
you sat,listened and believed a politician . Smh
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by tino22(m): 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
chibecanglobal:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/10/blogosphere-nigerian-women-in-the-news/
This woman self clap for your self I don't really wanna comment but I think Nigerians don't need someone like oby again why telling us you were poorer in government who cares..
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by porka: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2015
madridguy:
It is me that suppose to kick your balls for your comment. Madam Oby and his group saved Nigeria from shame. GEJ never believed some girls were missing despite the fact that the raiding was written bold everywhere. So if not OBY and her BBOG what do you think Malala of GEJ great granddaughter age will be saying. I be die hard APC and I won't abuse the woman for saying the truth and everything should not be looking from opposition angle. PMB need to get it right and that is all.

[size=13pt]Per your disclosure, your are not expected to express a contrary opinion.

But, have the 'girls' been found now?[/size]
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by ocelot2006(m): 8:12am On Oct 29, 2015
Tycoflu:

Thats a simple one: PMB. PMB inherited a country with a veru strong growth rate of 6-7 percent. A few months after his acsension, the economy's growth slipped to 2 percent, job creation was slashed, Nigeria lost its no one spot as 1st choice destination for FDI to Ethiopia, Nigeria no longer ranks among even the top 5 fastest growing economies in Africa, inflation is on the rise. Right now it appears we are heading towards a recession. All these can be attributed to the inability of the PMB asministtation to formulate policies or a sense of direction for the economy. Overall PMB has proven to be unable to at least manage the successes of the previous administration

So yeah, PMB is at fault.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by favourlove1: 8:15am On Oct 29, 2015
Tycoflu:
shut the Bleep up! U should cover ur head in shame to have fallen victim with your two eyes open to all d lies apc peddled against gej just to usurp power. Now they have it n knws not what to do with it. Gej workd with d best hands eg NGO else she would have been jobless by now. Oyibo sees in her what all of you couldn't see in her. N you all knw oyibo wouldn't reabsorb her if she wasn't competent. Mind you, going back to history Gej hasn't isn't n wount b the reason ur economy nose dived. Go n read. My problem with youths these days is that they would rather spend the whole day on twitter facebook etc than read a good history book. I am sure ur type dosnt knw how to recite d nations pledge. SMH
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by MadCow1: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2015
Charliewyt:

GEJ'S economy was a false economy.

How can you have all that insecurity in the North and the Niger Delta, have a nation that spends more than 60% of its proceeds from crude oil sales in importing petroleum by - products, no power in the nation, high unemployment massive corruption in the Federal and civil service, NNPC misappropriating and misplacing funds and still be claiming stable economy. grin

I am not an economist but I know that nothing in the GEJ era indicated to me that we were doing well as a nation

1 Like

Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by favourlove1: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Opinedecandid:

You are saying for sure that oil boom in Nigeria lasted for five years and that since the exploration of oil in the country for over 40 years now, the revenue from oil and the economy on ground b4 Goodluck Jonathan was commensurate, and that Goodluck Jonathan didn't add a dint to our economy to move it forward?
FOR SURE?
don't mind d headless human being who thinks with his anus n talks bf reasoning. Him no get head na no whr him go put thinking cap? Its grduates like him who frustrates interviewers.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by Charliewyt: 8:19am On Oct 29, 2015
Boss13:

This is a very stupid comment and getting 56 likes shows how stupid people are on this forum. We must criticize our leaders and not follow them blindly.
Which leader is she criticizing, get my message right "the abducted girls have not been rescued, she should occupy herself with that, and not the economic situation, the president may set up an economic team that will look into the economic crisis.
If still find this explanation silly, i sugest u go see psychiatrist.
Re: Our Economy Has Taken A Nosedive – Ezekwesili by ibietela2(m): 8:19am On Oct 29, 2015
madridguy:
But the fact still remains PMB inherited rotten system and its taking his time to sanitize the system. Cool down bro, All is well.

The one he was part and parcel of?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Business Might Not Be For Everyone. My Bitter Experiences / The US Will Not Reject Old Dollar Notes From January 2023 / Do We Have Any Self-Made Company In Nigeria That Can Be Bought For $40 Billion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.