Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa (29677 Views)

Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Houses Submerged By Flood In Ifo, Ogun State - Photos / President Buhari Inaugurates N5.6bn Water Project In Jonathan's Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by erinalex: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Goke7:
The way Jonathan supporters are educating us here about areas prone to flooding is mind boggling, if this was in daura, wetin we no go hear, things like dullard, APC scam and so on. I remember a post about a hotel in daura and how jona people flood here to curse PMB to high heavens due to the state of the hotel.

Now they are feeling the heat here and preaching to us that otueke is a swampy place ;DD

Na wa o
thank you ! Gej pple knows how to explain things aways when u boxed them into a corner. Even when its so glaring that gej has gaffed,u'll still see his supporters gullibly,stupidly & dogmatically singing his praises. Am a fan of PMB,but if he err,I'll be d 1st to castigate him. PMB was wrong when he said he'll end d insurgent by december. Some of his appointments are suspects too; I don't follow PMB blindly,like gej's friends blindly follows him. I know with a little more patients,PMB will deliver. Afterall nigerians gave gej about 2yrs before they added CLUELESS to his name. If there is anyone out there who can not tarry any longer, pls do d NEEDFUL. Crying & cursing on NL,has never and will never help your course.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by sunusiidris5: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2015
Sentiment go kill u
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by BUSARI522(m): 9:25am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by proxillin(m): 9:30am On Oct 29, 2015
Thans called "Transaformation"
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by dokiOloye(m): 9:32am On Oct 29, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
and so fuckin wot?
as if flooding is a Nigerian phenomenon only.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by ooshinibos: 9:44am On Oct 29, 2015
philfrey08:
Picture of the road b4 the flood pls...
Some pple are yarning dust here...
. 1. Oga Jonah don turn River god wey go dey control water or flood?
At least see that the cars are still moving on a straight line telling you the road is well tarred. angry

2. Prove this is the road to his hometown.

NONSENSICAL POST

This is not the fault of GEJ , its the fault of the contractor that built the road , they should have constructed a viable drainage system that can handle this kind of floods , we all know that it rains heavily in this part of the country and foresight should have been applied but this is Nigeria where foresight is a sin

1 Like

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by ooshinibos: 9:45am On Oct 29, 2015
This is not the fault of GEJ , its the fault of the contractor that built the road , they should have constructed a viable drainage system that can handle this kind of floods , we all know that it rains heavily in this part of the country and foresight should have been applied but this is Nigeria where foresight is a sin
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by questted: 9:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Truly GEJ had wrong advisers...its a pity
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Ijaya123: 10:01am On Oct 29, 2015
Another reason he was kicked out of office.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 29, 2015
blackpanda:

If there were drainages, this wouldnt occur despite the rains! This happened cos of FAILED leadership by Mr Clueless grin

shocked shocked shocked shocked drainage for uncontrollable flood that has affected the whole country.....na wa for NLers, black man's brain...SMH
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by starG7(m): 10:12am On Oct 29, 2015
I don't know why all dis apc political town criers don't wana leave dis man alone and face the current govt
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by thundafire: 10:27am On Oct 29, 2015
bayelsa is swamp nd nothing anybody could do abt it apc e-rats dn dy smell mawt say him knw do anything 4 him town
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 29, 2015
SmartMugu:

Typhoons are different. Rains are the reasons for these flood. When the roads were designed, were there proper drainage systems considered?
I don't blame Jonathan either, but I'd blame those that awarded the road contracts in his local government. Good roads are not just from the shiny tars they manage to put on the ground; drainage measures must be considered as well, especially in a riverine area like that.

It not rain.... Cameron released their Dam water and it has flooded the whole country.... even if its rain, the terrain and topography of bayelsa is not floor prone.... these places are mangrove swamp
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by SmartMugu: 11:06am On Oct 29, 2015
kaycid77:

It not rain.... Cameron released their Dam water and it has flooded the whole country.... even if its rain, the terrain and topography of bayelsa is not floor prone.... these places are mangrove swamp
Wow, I didn't know that. Thanks for explaining it.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 29, 2015
[s]
philfrey08:
Picture of the road b4 the flood pls...
Some pple are yarning dust here...
. 1. Oga Jonah don turn River god wey go dey control water or flood?
At least see that the cars are still moving on a straight line telling you the road is well tarred. angry

2. Prove this is the road to his hometown.

NONSENSICAL POST
[/s]
ldiot
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2015
[s]
donofdons:
please stop making noise and claming that GEJ didnt do well for his people.......i have been to bayelsa and i can tell you that the whole of gej town is almost a submerged swamp and that just digging 1 metre into the ground you will see brackish water. There is hardly any amount of investment you can make to stop the place from been flooded unless you build water dykes like those that can be found in netherland and belgium but that still would not be enough and costs billions......even deveopled counttries of netherland can still now avoid a flood and usa cannot still prevent a hurricane......GEJ IS MY GOD AND I CAN DIE FOR HIM ANYDAY
[/s]
senseless retarrd
smh
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by engrolawei: 12:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
francoray:
A good example of a failed president
Hold your mouth guy. Some part of Port Harcourt is flooded, part of Europe is suffering from flood. Its a global issue. Dont start blaming GEJ for even natural disasters.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by engrolawei: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nuhusky:
This is part of dividend of democracy Otouke people are enjoying since 2007 Madam if you have invest the money you spend to disgrace Amaechi by now the flood will not occur Chai! Dia is God oooo at least there is vacancy in Otouke since you don't have vacancy in Aso rock.......May be oga Jona leave it till after election since he assure him self that he will win
Hold your mouth guy. Some part of Port Harcourt is flooded, part of Europe is suffering from flood. Its a global issue. Dont start blaming GEJ for even natural disasters.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by engrolawei: 12:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
ibkgab001:
Evidence to show particulate nature of fraud sorry matter
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by engrolawei: 12:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
kennyman2000:
Thats such a big disgrace as a former head of state.
Tribal bigot. Hold your mouth guy. Some part of Port Harcourt is flooded, part of Europe is suffering from flood. Its a global issue. Dont start blaming GEJ for even natural disasters.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by speedyGonzales: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
yah! jona should have repaired all the road in Nigeria in six, and solved every other problem with Nigeria... also should have spend federal money repairing state road in his state leading to his house... how dare he!!!!
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
GEJ did not fix that road?
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by ibkgab001: 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Your papa mouth should be hold .. Did o mention any name fool
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nuhusky: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
engrolawei:

Thats disadvantage of leaving in riverine area
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by RICHIEBOI1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Charity begins at home.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by philfrey08: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
bulldoza:
[s][/s]
ldiot
Mr Man pack well you need fixing.... braintouch
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by philfrey08: 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
i tire ooooo. People with brown rusted roofs didn't read when about 300 houses submerged by flood in Benue and Kogi state. Na Otueke dem see.
I taya o!
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by philfrey08: 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nellybii:

You are now trying your best to sound fair and logical here.Hmmmm. How hypocritical can you wailers be? Obviously this post is loaded with all the ulterior motives that you can imagine. Yes. The fact is that I have seen countless posts like this clearly targeted at APC,PMB etc for example if the post was to be " Daura Road Flooded" what would have been your reaction? This is just a case of being payed back in your own coins and you complaining. My advice is for you to enjoy the bashing. You have to live with it and keep damn quiet.
You beginning to show you r unreasonable. Because i mentioned and defended Jonathan on this makes me a Wailer?
Even if i were b one, I would still make d same comments in defense of PMB.
But pple shd jus leave d guy alone
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
philfrey08:

Mr Man pack well you need fixing.... braintouch
Yea
As a surgeon, I need me to be fixed among the people who needs to repair your rotten brain as soon as possible.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by ExpensiveShit: 12:02am On Oct 30, 2015
feldido:
Stupid Post... So flood don turn to corruption Abi?

Your dullness amazes me!
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by feldido(m): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2015
ExpensiveShit:

Your dullness amazes me!

Just like the post right? undecided angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Deeply Divided - UN Report / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrives Home After His Case Was Adjourned By Court(pic / Why Can't Lagosians Do 'O To Gee' For Tinubu In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.