Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa (29679 Views)

Community Submerged In Flood Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway / Houses Submerged By Flood In Ifo, Ogun State - Photos / President Buhari Inaugurates N5.6bn Water Project In Jonathan's Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by UbiIsaac(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2015
please let's have this understanding that flood is a natural disaster that even Obama can't help...

the report was not that the road is bad but buried by flood (a natural disaster) which no one can stop.

beside we all know that Bayelse is a waterlog zone
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Immarshall: 8:02am On Oct 29, 2015
Continue
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by amSammie(m): 8:03am On Oct 29, 2015
We'll suffering Jonathan's mistakes!! Thanks God he'll feel it also
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Goke7: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
The way Jonathan supporters are educating us here about areas prone to flooding is mind boggling, if this was in daura, wetin we no go hear, things like dullard, APC scam and so on. I remember a post about a hotel in daura and how jona people flood here to curse PMB to high heavens due to the state of the hotel.

Now they are feeling the heat here and preaching to us that otueke is a swampy place ;DD

Na wa o

1 Like

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Goke7: 8:11am On Oct 29, 2015
The way Jonathan supporters are educating us here about areas prone to flooding is mind boggling, if this was in daura, wetin we no go hear, things like dullard, APC scam and so on. I remember a post about a hotel in daura and how jona people flood here to curse PMB to high heavens due to the state of the hotel.

Now they are feeling the heat here and preaching to us that otueke is a swampy place grin

Na wa o
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Goke7: 8:13am On Oct 29, 2015
UbiIsaac:
please let's have this understanding that flood is a natural disaster that even Obama can't help...

the report was not that the road is bad but buried by flood (a natural disaster) which no one can stop.

beside we all know that Bayelse is a waterlog zone

Hope you will understand too if this was in daura or Lagos.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Goke7: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2015
kaycid77:

Shut your dirty mouth..... flood is a natural phenomenon that comes within season.... how is it GEJ fault, allow your brain to be reformatted....maybe Obama is the cause of typhoons in USA

But if it happens in Lagos, u guys will curse tinubu and fashola
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2015
kennyman2000:
Thats such a big disgrace as a former head of state.
How is flood that is ravaging communities along river benue n niger, a disgrace to a former president? Is he the cause of this natural event? Pls think with your brain.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Goke7: 8:18am On Oct 29, 2015
eaglechild:
Flood is a natural disaster.

Bayelsa is mostly reclaimed land that is prone to flooding.

Unfortunately APC sycophants don't know this, just like their dull president they cant grasp basic common knowledge.

Is bayelsa the only state reclaimed? If this happened in an APC state, u guys will rush in and curse PMB. This thread just shows how pathetic u guys are. Una case no get redemption. Hypocritical wailers

1 Like

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by donodion(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2015
phemmyutd:

http://leadership.ng/news/470569/flood-road-to-jonathans-hometown-submerged-jonathans-in-bayelsa

cheesy grin grin clap for Jonathan their Hero after 6 years RULE.....clap clap clap clap clap clap clap!!!!!!
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2015
Bt some nigerians mumu ooooo.can't I just put any pics of even my backyard as road to jonathans town as his.na wa ooo.some of una mumu
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Goke7: 8:24am On Oct 29, 2015
donofdons:
[size=18pt]please stop making noise and claming that GEJ didnt do well for his people.......i have been to bayelsa and i can tell you that the whole of gej town is almost a submerged swamp and that just digging 1 metre into the ground you will see brackish water. There is hardly any amount of investment you can make to stop the place from been flooded unless you build water dykes like those that can be found in netherland and belgium but that still would not be enough and costs billions......even deveopled counttries of netherland can still now avoid a flood and usa cannot still prevent a hurricane......GEJ IS MY GOD AND I CAN DIE FOR HIM ANYDAY[/size]

Chai Netherlands and Belgium don enter the mater just like that. Last time I checked, the 13% derivation bayelsa receives for their oil is enough to turn bayelsa to another Belgium or Netherlands. PDP and GEJ have been scamming you guys since creation and you still want to die for them.

What have you even waiting for sef, oya do the needful
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by PecE2Make: 8:28am On Oct 29, 2015
Since 1900 people are saying what they don't know. flood is a natural disaster especially riverine areas. this is not the flood that is caused by drainage blockage should in case u are not aware. Some pals always taking panadol in south south issue
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by fleksy: 8:29am On Oct 29, 2015
now that's TRANSFORMATION
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by ummahmat(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2015
wat a shame....... chain there is God ooo
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by swaggerdgrt(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Wat a shame to GEJ,after 6yrs in office he cudnt construct a motorable road to his home town.stupid man
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 29, 2015
Aufbauh:
"You may turn into an archangel, a fool or a criminal? No one will see it. But when a button is missing? everybody sees it" - Erich Maria

The place of your primary consistency should be an utmost importance to any reasonable politician who sees himself/herself representing the interest of the people simply because he primarily bears the people's mandate.
Jonathan is not alone in this kind of ugly misrepresentation of the people by greedy and selfish politicians. Take a tour to Otukpo, David Mark home town, and you will understand that these guys are simply after their personal enrichment and not representing the interest of the people.

if GEJ channelled money to develop his place, Ur same ugly mouth will still scream that GEJ has embezzled all our money.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Darlduchi: 8:39am On Oct 29, 2015
Some comments mostly from Itsekiri people showing dissatisfaction from recent publication by Vanguard newspaper with headline (Itsekiri nation disowns calls for creation of Biafra Republic by Pa Johnson Ayomike)
Aronu Uju Sonia wrote: Am from ITSEKIRI and we are Bifrans..Its hightime we shun these our elders who doesn't really care about the future of we the youths,Enough of the deceit,We are now wise.
Emmanuel Maduba wrote: Itsekiri is biafra and biafra is Itsekiri so Yoruba and hawusa News go behind me you worker's of iniquity
Oluchukwu Uchenna wrote: I believe itsekiri is not far from isoko,did you not hear our brother saying that what Christianity couldn't do for us is what Biafra have done,that is bringing all of us together, we are one.
Obijuru Chigozie wrote : Notin like itsekiri nation, na yoruba media propaganda. Pls discard them
Nzeh Christian Ifeanyi wrote: ITSEKIRI IS A TRIBE IN BIAFRA. SO LEAVE NEWSPAPER JUNK.
Prince Godwill Prince wrote: We are in ful support of biafra,our elder are jokers they betray themselves during the first war,but now is not going to be like that
Don Cooler wrote :Yes. we Itshekiri youths are hardcore Biafrans, don't mind our usless politicians they are just making nonsensical speeches to make themselves competence to gain favor from Housa / Fulani...We are Biafrans!!!
Ugo Nwabueze Oraka wrote: All this Yoruba and Hausa vagabonds who always interfere when we are talking about old eastern states that comprises south south and south east I wonder what is their problem. Do we interfere in Arewa or Oduduwa? ,you fouls continue to bring division among us. Although I don't blame you I blame our brothers whom you have succeeded in brain washing some of them. Although it's only a foul that will not understand the type of divide and rule you people are using against us. But any body from south south that did not know that they are in bondage that person is a foul and he need to learn lesson from the last election, we are all one people and United we stand and divided we will continue serving the Hausa fulani.
Andy Ndubuisi wrote: in zoo politics aka Nigeria, one simple person is people, group, elder, entire nation. so we don't have to take whatever jargon from Lagos Ibadan express way reporters said. tomorrow now one stupid fool will set in his office or wherever and said "Aba community dissolved biafra ideal" and it will headline in vanguard, punch, etc. that is why this contraption or better British amusement park is called zoo aka Nigeria.
Okeke Chibuike wrote: Why Are We Using The Thought Of Their Leaders.Even Our Own Leaders In Igbo Biafra Are Not In Support Of The Struggle Because Of What They Benefit So I Don't Take It Serious With What The Iteskiri Leaders Are Saying
Leonard Okoli wrote: vaguard are evil, chai i wish our director is here to give analisis on this, they are fools who don't mind there own business only to divide us.
Ben Amadi wrote: Pls any prson from de niger delta shuld kno dat niger delta militants hv failed us,collectin monthly stipends or allowee from d zoo govt,so d only avenue left 4 us now 2 control our resources now is thru Biafra.U Shuldn't allow dem using divide n rule 2 continue 2 siphone our oil by tellin u dat u ar south south, n u ar not Igbo,rememba, myself I'm from Rivers state,but Igbo is my nation.
Prince Joseph wrote: Must of The leaders are afraid bc the great BIAFRA Nation is a nation that will not let them do crimin they are afraid of our incorruptible leader mize Nnamdi kanu
Victor Amaliri Sylva wrote : that Itsekiri elders said they are not Biafrans that's very good.....lets call for referendum and see if they go with Hausa Fulani cows .....Igbo's will take the lead while others follow
Innocent Sylvester wrote: Liars dat is how they keep on publishing nonsense no wonder de zoo is de way it is de keep on covering the evils happening in the zoo
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by ril19(m): 8:42am On Oct 29, 2015
THERE IS NO EXCUSE. JONATHAN IS IN-EXCUSABLE. THIS COMMUNITY DESERVE BETTER THAN THEY GOT.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by suxkill: 8:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Op,your brain needs Reformation!!!

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by balancediet(m): 8:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Show us Lagos roads and benin roads during rainy seasons, those are APC states lets see.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2015
GEJ their mentor. meanwhile I am very sure he has a submarine parked in his garage to navigate the flood.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Illiterate Nairalanders. All you guys wake up to do is come here and spew thrash. Let me inform you idiots. Cameroon emptied her dam and that is the reason for the flood. The stupid Yoruba President was supposed to build a receiving dam but rather he siphoned the money. That was the agreement between Nigeria and Cameroon. Bad leadership has caused flooding in various parts of the Niger. Information is free E-diots.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by powerfulsettingz: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2015
lonelydora:

My mercedes mini truck is available. 6 tyres. 10 or 12 tyres (Tongol) is not available now. Will call later
Aiit sir pls is a daily job and urgent

1 Like

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by chekasforchekas: 8:52am On Oct 29, 2015
Can I please remin you all that the road is not bad, no potholes.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by zudozz: 8:57am On Oct 29, 2015
someone was saying this yesterday that d rd 2 Jonathan's hometown is d only rd that is not good.
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by XBLadez: 8:58am On Oct 29, 2015
philfrey08:
Picture of the road b4 the flood pls...
Some pple are yarning dust here...
. 1. Oga Jonah don turn River god wey go dey control water or flood?
At least see that the cars are still moving on a straight line telling you the road is well tarred. angry

2. Prove this is the road to his hometown.

NONSENSICAL POST
I'm telling you! So he's now the river god to control a natural flood. APC and their inconsequential propaganda. SMH!

2 Likes

Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by anonimi: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2015
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by anonimi: 9:06am On Oct 29, 2015
francoray:
A good example of a failed president

Did you say that about the Dullard from Daura on the threads below or you are simply a bloody HYPOCRITE

https://www.nairaland.com/2674576/daura-motel-only-hotel-buharis

https://www.nairaland.com/2305295/photos-buharis-modest-farm-house
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by mu2sa2: 9:11am On Oct 29, 2015
Aufbauh:
"You may turn into an archangel, a fool or a criminal? No one will see it. But when a button is missing? everybody sees it" - Erich Maria

The place of your primary consistency should be an utmost importance to any reasonable politician who sees himself/herself representing the interest of the people simply because he primarily bears the people's mandate.
Jonathan is not alone in this kind of ugly misrepresentation of the people by greedy and selfish politicians. Take a tour to Otukpo, David Mark home town, and you will understand that these guys are simply after their personal enrichment and not representing the interest of the people.
Absolutely true. lf David Mark will release just a small percentage of his massive fortune amassed in public office as military administrator of Niger state, minister of communications, senator/Senate president for the development of oturpko and his nearby village, I believe that would help alleviate the dehumanizing poverty there. But is the 62-year old whose health is not in the best of shape thinking in that direction?
Re: FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2015
IF HE CONSTRUCTED THIS ROAD, NA STILL UNA GO DEY TALK SAY HIM CARRY NIGERIA MONEY GO DEVELOP HIM TOWN. NA WETIN UNA WANT FROM THIS GEJ NAIM I NO FIT FATHOM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Arrives Home After His Case Was Adjourned By Court(pic / Panic In APC Over Benue Governorship Seat / Running Mate: Atiku, PDP Panel Decide Tuesday, Tinubu May Pick A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.