Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now (24206 Views)

Battery Myths You Need To Stop Believing / Smart Phone Battery Myth We Should Stop Believing / 5 Common Smartphone Battery Myths You Probably Acknowledge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by JanethEze(f): 1:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lol

kazzonline:
Tecno is not a bad brand!!! But they shldnt forget what they stand for!! Affordable phones for all,not going into production of premium devices with mediocre and kow end specs and expect to sell for 70k,mk a premium device with high end specs and sell for 80k i wan see who wan bash dem
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by JanethEze(f): 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
Truth is that I see Tecno taking over soon

nigeriancuban:
well its so sad that the company didn't prepare well enough for the competition its now facing from their rivals but believe it PR not, techno phones still remains the best mtk products then maybe we talk of infinix and that's a big may be though
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 30, 2015
There is no brand that does not havr flaws but it is really worthy of note that Tecno wants people to be able to afford their devices. Without them taking that step a lot of people won't have had access to the Android platform.
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 30, 2015
Apple does the same thing when it comes to leaving out features in their devices. At least Tecno has the customer in mind when designing. They want everyone to have access and enjoy the most latest mobile phone technology.
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by eflintsone(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2015
parrotibaba:

At bolded is ridiculous, so because Nigeria doesn't produce a phone that means that we should lap up any sh!t that enters our country. This is the height of inferiority. angry
the height of inferiority is when u think a booming product is a low end product ...not juz in nija but in oda african nations..tecno is on Anoda lvl atm ...
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 30, 2015
This article is well written and fair. Tecno as come a very long way and in time they will be more than a force to reckon with.
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2015
The way that Tecno has captured the Nigerian market and the amount of full standing stores they have must mean they are getting it right. Infinix, Injoo, Huawei etc can't stand near Tecno.
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by parrotibaba(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2015
eflintsone:
the height of inferiority is when u think a booming product is a low end product ...not juz in nija but in oda african nations..tecno is on Anoda lvl atm ...
are you having a laugh? Tecno products are substandard and that's their limit. They produce mid n low range phones and it sells but going high end and deciding to overprice it is just ridiculous. How many people bought the phantom z last year? and it sold at 50k. Now the phantom z is now crap cos of lack of OS update. The phones with the same specs as the TP5 are selling for 40-50k n yet they decided to sell this phone 70k when another OS is already out. By the time next year rolls in, another phantom with the latest OS will come out with a laughable price tag while those that wasted their 70k just like the phantom z folks will be stuck n regretting ever buying these phones. Take a look at the c8 that came out with multitasking issues, folks cried to tecno for a simple fix but in typical style they abandoned them and instead decided to launch the c5 in Nigeria. If an OEM can do this and you still think that they are booming then you are indeed suffering from inferiority complex.
bye.

4 Likes

Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2015
Satunama:
There is no brand that does not havr flaws but it is really worthy of note that Tecno wants people to be able to afford their devices. Without them taking that step a lot of people won't have had access to the Android platform.
Duanama:
Apple does the same thing when it comes to leaving out features in their devices. At least Tecno has the customer in mind when designing. They want everyone to have access and enjoy the most latest mobile phone technology.
Tiganama:
This article is well written and fair. Tecno as come a very long way and in time they will be more than a force to reckon with.
Empatnama:
The way that Tecno has captured the Nigerian market and the amount of full standing stores they have must mean they are getting it right. Infinix, Injoo, Huawei etc can't stand near Tecno.
Satunama:
Empatnama:
Satunama:
Stūpid shill.
Could you be any more obvious?
Try harder, îdiot.
Next time make sure all your alternate monikers (shilling accounts) don't end the same way.

2 Likes

Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by eflintsone(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2015
parrotibaba:
are you having a laugh? Tecno products are substandard and that's their limit. They produce mid n low range phones and it sells but going high end and deciding to overprice it is just ridiculous. How many people bought the phantom z last year? and it sold at 50k. Now the phantom z is now crap cos of lack of OS update. The phones with the same specs as the TP5 are selling for 40-50k n yet they decided to sell this phone 70k when another OS is already out. By the time next year rolls in, another phantom with the latest OS will come out with a laughable price tag while those that wasted their 70k just like the phantom z folks will be stuck n regretting ever buying these phones. Take a look at the c8 that came out with multitasking issues, folks cried to tecno for a simple fix but in typical style they abandoned them and instead decided to launch the c5 in Nigeria. If an OEM can do this and you still think that they are booming then you are indeed suffering from inferiority complex.
bye.
c8 wit no multitasking? ? bro a friend got dat fone nd he hz neva complained of d multitaskin man ...nyways dz tlks wud yield no positives. pple dat choices ...I knw pple dat dzlike blackberry, samsung etc for one reason or d oda ... no perfect gadget in d market bro ...all gadgets gat haters nd lovers
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by parrotibaba(m): 4:56pm On Oct 30, 2015
eflintsone:
c8 wit no multitasking? ? bro a friend got dat fone nd he hz neva complained of d multitaskin man ...nyways dz tlks wud yield no positives. pple dat choices ...I knw pple dat dzlike blackberry, samsung etc for one reason or d oda ... no perfect gadget in d market bro ...all gadgets gat haters nd lovers
buahahahahaha! the c8 has multitasking issues, just visit their thread and you will see the wailing and gnashing of teeth there. Only recently with the aid of rooting has the problem being resolved. And to think that these peeps wailed on tecno's Twitter n Facebook pages for a fix and tecno blatantly ignored them. Keep hyping crap!

1 Like

Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by eflintsone(m): 12:16am On Oct 31, 2015
parrotibaba:
buahahahahaha! the c8 has multitasking issues, just visit their thread and you will see the wailing and gnashing of teeth there. Only recently with the aid of rooting has the problem being resolved. And to think that these peeps wailed on tecno's Twitter n Facebook pages for a fix and tecno blatantly ignored them. Keep hyping crap!
helllllllo no one is hypin ..anyways as i said earlier all phone manufacturing companies gat haters nd lovers , cos even the so called samsung, htc nd co gat haters too ...thats all
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by parrotibaba(m): 8:03am On Oct 31, 2015
eflintsone:
helllllllo no one is hypin ..anyways as i said earlier all phone manufacturing companies gat haters nd lovers , cos even the so called samsung, htc nd co gat haters too ...thats all
nah the likes of Samsung and HTC are liked by every gadget lover cos of their quality phones but when an OEM like tecno refuses to send a fix to their phones and leaves their customers on their own, people wise up and recognize the fraud and move on. It's not hate, it's seeing something for what it is.

2 Likes

Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by eflintsone(m): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2015
parrotibaba:
nah the likes of Samsung and HTC are liked by every gadget lover cos of their quality phones but when an OEM like tecno refuses to send a fix to their phones and leaves their customers on their own, people wise up and recognize the fraud and move on. It's not hate, it's seeing something for what it is.
am done wit u ...so funny to hear u say all gadget lovers luv samsung nd htc ... juz knw der z nutin like perfection on earth,even d most respected human on earth gat hater nt to tlk of gadgets
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by nigeriancuban: 3:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
JanethEze:
Truth is that I see Tecno taking over soon

yes and not just techno but the Chinese in general coz they really understand the economy of the world in general and like Japan when they started Toyota,I know their quality will soon improve with even a more economical pricing then
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Ana5000(f): 9:34am On Nov 02, 2015
I don't know why there is so much hatred. I love Tecno because they make it possible for people that aren't so rich to have quality phones

1 Like

Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Ana5000(f): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2015
This particular phone; Phantom 5, is a premium phone.

parrotibaba:
bye.
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by ChidinmaRose(f): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2015
Tecno is a good brand. Their selling point is affordability.
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by BenKafor(m): 10:08am On Nov 02, 2015
Yes. Affordability is key.

ChidinmaRose:
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by BenKafor(m): 10:11am On Nov 02, 2015
People don't know that 90% of all the phones sold in Nigeria and all over the world are made in China.
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by JanethEze(f): 10:16am On Nov 02, 2015
You are so right. The Chinese are everywhere in Nigeria. Its crazy. I wonder when Nigeria will reach this level. cry

nigeriancuban:
yes and not just techno but the Chinese in general coz they really understand the economy of the world in general and like Japan when they started Toyota,I know their quality will soon improve with even a more economical pricing then
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by JanethEze(f): 10:27am On Nov 02, 2015
Phantom5 is my dream phone!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2015
ChidinmaRose:
Ana5000:
I don't know why there is so much hatred. I love Tecno because they make it possible for people that aren't so rich to have quality phones
BenKafor:
Yes. Affordability is key.
Ana5000:
Ah.
The shills are here.
What took you guys so long?
The party is over already.

1 Like

Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by benigneOne(f): 9:42pm On Nov 02, 2015
BenKafor:
People don't know that 90% of all the phones sold in Nigeria and all over the world are made in China.

Preach brother, Tell them
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by benigneOne(f): 9:44pm On Nov 02, 2015
Karmanaut:
Ah. The shills are here. What took you guys so long? The party is over already.

You have a lot of time on your hands, really
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Xhaka(m): 11:21am On Nov 05, 2015
Karmanaut:

Stūpid shill.
Could you be any more obvious?
Try harder, îdiot.
Next time make sure all your alternate monikers (shilling accounts) don't end the same way.
Lmao!!!
Why you taking it personal? grin
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2015
Xhaka:

Lmao!!!
Why you taking it personal? grin
I do not take kindly to stupidity.
Mi o raye bullshît

1 Like

Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nonybb: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2015
bobo65:

U dey weird o
Wahs d big deal in revealing ur location?

Anyways my bro called n shifted u guys meeting to tomorrow
And your brother suddenly became a spirit
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by bobo65(m): 3:18am On Nov 10, 2015
Nonybb:
And your brother suddenly became a spirit

Lol
He said he doesn't trust the phone

What's d issue with d phone

Lemme know if ill get it personally
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by Nonybb: 4:13am On Nov 10, 2015
bobo65:

Lol
He said he doesn't trust the phone

What's d issue with d phone

Lemme know if ill get it personally
That your brother is not a man; he should have told me. The phone had no issues except a little scratch on the surface, and it is still working in perfect fine condition and at excellent one at that. I am not begging him to buy and that is why I didnt further called. I am not desperate to sell. My phone is working for me. I will even keep it and still buy Gionee M3 Mini this week
Re: Four Absurd Tecno Myths You Should Stop Believing Right Now by bobo65(m): 4:20am On Nov 10, 2015
Nonybb:
That your brother is not a man; he should have told me. The phone had no issues except a little scratch on the surface, and it is still working in perfect fine condition and at excellent one at that. I am not begging him to buy and that is why I didnt further called. I am not desperate to sell. My phone is working for me. I will even keep it and still buy Gionee M3 Mini this week

Dahs too far bro
It's my elder bro u r talking abt

I'll take u for ur words n get d phone, since u r a man lets hope u r genuine

Need ur WhatsApp number

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blackberry Bold 10[picture] / House Of Assembly Member Goes "Crazy" Because Of The Tecno Camon Phone. / Mobile Pdf Reader Nokia C2-00

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.