Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday (66881 Views)

See The Antelope My Dad Killed "He Is A Brave Hunter In Forest" / The Plants And Animals I Saw In My Uncle's Compound (Photos) / See This Baby Antelope My Brother Caught (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by cuvox(m): 10:15am On Dec 23, 2015
I went to my uncle's farm yesterday's evening to harvest fish for the Christmas, turned out bush burning chased this deer from its home close to the farm.

luckily for us, we saw it and my uncle killed it with his Dane gun reserved for killing iguanas that come into the farm.

the deer's meat is tasty

and that's my share of the fish.

lalasticlala come and enjoy with me

5 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2015
grin
invite me na, na only the head and the yansh i will eat grin

8 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by talktonase(m): 10:18am On Dec 23, 2015
Is ur uncle a hunter,farmer or he likes to road kill

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by fromnigeria(m): 10:19am On Dec 23, 2015
shocked
una don do christmas for una house be that.
Meanwhile which nairalander knows the name of that Animal.
Cos this Mod is an ajebo and does not know what an antelope looks like

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Obinovictor(m): 10:20am On Dec 23, 2015
I think that's an antelope

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by yomi007k(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2015
U guys just reduced d population by 1. If its a pregnant female, by more than 1.

Izzok o

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Khd95(m): 10:38am On Dec 23, 2015
My brother,this is christmass hamper from mother nature,enjoy nd merry xmass in advancecheesy

u uncle must be an ex sniper to ve killed a deer with a dane gun,without scopesadgrin

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Khd95(m): 10:40am On Dec 23, 2015
cuvox:
I went to my uncle's farm yesterday's evening to harvest fish for the Christmas, turned out bush burning chased this deer from its home close to the farm.

luckily for us, we saw it and my uncle killed it with his Dane gun reserved for killing iguanas that come into the farm.

the deer's meat is tasty

i dont think he eats antelop abi deercry
if ur uncle kill bufallo,wathog,comodo,u can invite lalawinkgrin cool

5 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by cuvox(m): 10:56am On Dec 23, 2015
talktonase:
Is ur uncle a hunter,farmer or he likes to road kill

all join...
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by cuvox(m): 10:57am On Dec 23, 2015
yomi007k:
U guys just reduced d population by 1. If its a pregnant female, by more than 1.

Izzok o

since money nor dey for chicken, man must improvise

4 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by phunbyt(m): 11:15am On Dec 23, 2015
Haaaa see "weekendness" in pipu ooooo...you di nor allow somboris mummy/daddy todo krismas...chai dia ris GOD oooo...
Endtime uncle
Endtime nephew
Endtime deer/whatever is it

2 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by lalasticlala(m): 12:27pm On Dec 23, 2015
Khd95:

i dont think he eats antelop abi deercry
if ur uncle kill bufallo,wathog,comodo,u can invite lalawinkgrin cool

I eat it ooo. na better bush meat b that

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Skywalker5(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Africans, killing everything for food. How many deer are in Nigeria that your uncle had to kill and eat it?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by CUM4WHAT(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Sweet meat
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by laurel03(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Xmas meat.... Arrange good palm wine wt it... #nice collabo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by onosprince(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
In Naija you can kill animal without paying for the killing rights grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
Oh well...
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Andyblaze: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015

I googled "who gives a phuck" and my name didn't come out in the search results!

1 Like

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by xynerise: 1:43pm On Dec 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin

#Runs out
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Kreamie(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Nigerians and this their KILL KILL KILL mentality....What has this poor lil creature done to you cry cry cry cry? How will tourism ever grow in this country when we're all about killing all that is left of our wild life? The federal government should do something about this barbaric acts to be very honest angry angry angry angry

12 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by 20bc(m): 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
The animal was running and your uncle shot it, is your uncle
Bullseye
Deadshot
Deathpool or
Deathstroke

2 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by thefakestan: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Someone should put the mosquito I killed this morning.

ThefakeStan

2 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Nobody: 1:44pm On Dec 23, 2015
Ok

- So your uncle is one of those Nigerians that have refused to surrender his gun to the State.
- I suspect a former militant shocked
- Where is DSS sef? I have sent all your details to them to commence checks.

3 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Guyman02: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
At the rate Nlers post 'animals killed' many animals will soon go extinct in Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by ayatt(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by fm7070: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
That animal is antelope.
Dear has big scattered horn
No be small matter sha ooooooo
I long throat for the antelope
Missing village life, awoof dey: mushroom, snail, bush meat, etc

2 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by matrix199(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
If it was a cow that wandered off to his farm, I'm sure he'll be begging the cow to please leave his farm cos of fulani herdsmen.

From snake killing to harmless antelope killing. This has to stop!

4 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by badonkadonk: 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
cuvox:

the deer's meat is tasty

Una kill one of Santa clauses deers just lyk dat...

2016 is really looking awesome for u people...

2 Likes

Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by Hysmady(m): 1:45pm On Dec 23, 2015
I cant find a fvck to give...
Therefore: I dont give a fvck angry
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by miqos02(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
ok
Re: See The Antelope My Uncle Killed Yesterday by sunnywhyt007: 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2015
Eran Oya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Palm Tree Growing Inside A High Tension Electric Pole In Delta State (Photos) / How To Get Four Ugu Plants From One Seed- Steps With Pictures / Marcotting/Air Layering: Turn A Plant Into A Plantation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.