Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal (10651 Views)

Guys Can You Marry A Circumcised Lady? / My Ordeal Wth My 17 Year Old Secondary Sch Smallie 2dai / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by jonaifame22(m): 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
czarr:
You opened her legs like letter Y grin OK o
Bet wait oo op, Who sniffs the neck grin
I know of kissing not sniffing, you be goat? grin (No offense)
hehehehehehe
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by jonaifame22(m): 1:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Grinch:
Bad type grin
I jus felt bad that I enjoyed myself and she didn't except for the pre-intimacy,

1 Like

Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Nobody: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Very well written. grin

Mind u, if u still have the case file of this circumcised she-goat, transfer her case to me at the head quarters. I have a point to prove!
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by jonaifame22(m): 1:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
pinceprinz:
Very well written. grin

Mind u, if u still have the case file of this circumcised she-goat, transfer her case to me at the head quarters. I have a point to prove!
why did u call her a she goat, pls I dnt like that
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
why did u call her a she goat, pls I dnt like that

Oh, u failed to see the humor in that but well its ok smiley... Are u transferring her case or not?
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by jonaifame22(m): 2:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
pinceprinz:

Oh, u failed to see the humor in that but well its ok smiley... Are u transferring her case or not?
dat was years back, don't even see her any more,cos I'm in lag now
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
dat was years back, don't even see her any more,cos I'm in lag now

Save the details bro cheesy...

That was why I was asking if u still have the case file wink. It is well
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2015
This is exactly what Donald Trump is talking about.
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by jonaifame22(m): 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
HeavenlyBang:
did he talk abt female circumcision
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Fourwinds: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
Estharfabian:
there's Sexuality thread for a reason..."grin"

fake stories like this should be Catapulted there...undecided

PS......MOST Nigerian Ladies that was born in the 70's or early 80's were circumsized...So...Think deep! undecided
don't mind him with his fake story...no matter how a girl is circumcise.. she will still enjoy sex but not as much as d uncircumcised
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
don't mind him with his fake story...no matter how a girl is circumcise.. she will still enjoy sex but not as much as d uncircumcised
LoL! "grin"
don't mind 'em and their Useless, senseless threads! "grin"
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
[size=15pt]Chris Baba tips on handling a circumcised woman

some women come by simply licking the boobs. Just lick around the nipple (not necessarily the nipple itself) up down, clock wise anti clockwise, find out which one she is feeling from how she moans and continue doing that till she cums, theres no point getting all creative with whats not working grin. [/size]
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
czarr:
You opened her legs like letter Y grin
OK o

Bet wait oo op,
Who sniffs the neck grin

I know of kissing not sniffing, you be goat? grin
(No offense)
Guy u wicked ooo
Goat loun loun
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by jonaifame22(m): 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
do u know that during circumcision some ladies have their clit.oris partly ro in some cases fully cut off, in a case whereby it's fully cut off how do u think she'll enjoy sex? I don't blame u though that firewood u call a brain always disappoints u when u need to use it, so sorry!
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
Bros don't be too conclusive.
It depends on the level of circumcision.
The klitoris is the region of sensation and pleasure if the circumcision takes a chunk of it then there's no pleasure . I know of a friend that told me she gets pleasure from only fore play. She reads news papers when the dickk is in.

Op is not wrong to that effect..but I detest the manner its being portrayed. Ladies should be respected in presence or absentia.

2 Likes

Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Maxi112: 3:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
HeavenlyBang:
Lwkmd! Are u not among?
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Maxi112: 3:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
madam! Do u hv prove for that? undecided
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by goldbim(f): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ajinoride:

circumcision does not stop a woman from enjoying sex. it is not the clitoris only that gives excitement.
she needs to reconfigure her mind. circumcised girls enjoy sex , if not more than uncircumcised ones.
well said!also,the lady should discover what turns her on most during Sex and tell her man to concentrate more on that.then she should release her mind from all form of negative thought that she wnt enjoy it.SOME circumcised women are over active in bed!I guess its a psychological thing..she should See a counsellor.
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by jonaifame22(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bennyzino:

The klitoris is the region of sensation and pleasure if the circumcision takes a chunk of it then there's no pleasure . I know of a friend that told me she gets pleasure from only fore play. She reads news papers when the dickk is in.

Op is not wrong to that effect..but I detest the manner its being portrayed. Ladies should be respected in presence or absentia.
u've spoken we'll here's a little gift of eggs and chicken pls manage it

Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by jonaifame22(m): 6:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
kinibigdeal:
You seriously need help
undecided
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by rotlan(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Smartiegurl:
You need us to applaud you? pls a round of applause for this dude!

Ode!
Lmao...This girl is wicked o grin
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by rotlan(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Smartiegurl:
You need us to applaud you? pls a round of applause for this dude!

Ode!
Lmao...This girls is wicked o grin
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by 30secs(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
Smartiegurl:

mincing words with an imp like you is actually a waste of time.
keep bleeping until your dicck gets stuck one day!
Get's stuck in what? Shey cobwebs dey the to-to ni?
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Fourwinds: 10:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
jonaifame22:
do u know that during circumcision some ladies have their clit.oris partly ro in some cases fully cut off, in a case whereby it's fully cut off how do u think she'll enjoy sex? I don't blame u though that firewood u call a brain always disappoints u when u need to use it, so sorry!
foolish of u.. do u think it is only around d clit dat a girl is sensitive to pleasure.?? go and ask a Doctor and get educated about a female private part
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Fourwinds: 10:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bennyzino:

get urself educated. d clitoris is just like d tip of d pen1s. if a man is not circumcise does not mean he won't enjoy sex but once he is circumcised he enjoy it more.. same applies to women but their is d revise
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Fourwinds: 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Maxi112:
madam! Do u hv prove for that? undecided
read d replies dat I have given so far.. it is not only around d clito..ris dat a girl is sensitive to pleasure.. see a doctor and get d facts ok
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by flokii: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
@OP you be werey...
and you were pecking abi?... at d end wat did you gain?
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by jonaifame22(m): 6:22am On Oct 30, 2015
flokii:
@OP you be werey...

and you were pecking abi?... at d end wat did you gain?
at the end I gained 3 rounds of sex, anuofia
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by jonaifame22(m): 7:32am On Oct 30, 2015
Fourwinds:
foolish of u.. do u think it is only around d clit dat a girl is sensitive to pleasure.?? go and ask a Doctor and get educated about a female private part
u're jus good at running ur mouth when it comes to do the do now u'll fumble, gals have gisted me stories abt pple like u
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Fourwinds: 7:47am On Oct 30, 2015
jonaifame22:
u're jus good at running ur mouth when it comes to do the do now u'll fumble, gals have gisted me stories abt pple like u
keep listening to gossip... Do urself good and see a doctor on d discuss
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Smartiegurl(f): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2015
rotlan:
Lmao...This girls is wicked o grin
ain't wicked please ooo
Re: My Ordeal Wth A Circumcised Gal by Smartiegurl(f): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2015
30secs:
Get's stuck in what? Shey cobwebs dey the to-to ni?
you never can tell

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Is Dating A Man From Nigeria And Considering Marrying Him. / The Agony Of A Fat Nigerian Girl. / I Told My Pastor Wife That She's Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.