Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,884 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? (5616 Views)

Sex For Gionee A1 As Birthday Gift: Lady Shares Chat She Had With A Guy / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / How Does It Feel To Be A Lady With A Big Ass (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by zabson(m): 10:45am On Oct 29, 2015
Am 21, and I've never had sex. Am enthusiastic about having one. So guys how does it really feel to have sex for the first time? And how do I go on with it?...5ont wanna appear inexperienced. U knw wat imean.
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
Idikwanu ezigbote stewpeed. What is the time now?

5 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by damilareoye: 10:47am On Oct 29, 2015
are you through with secondary school?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by gamaliel121(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
It feels really nice..
Feels even better with the inexperience and shiittt....

now, I'll advice you to just wait till your married..
It'll be hard buh its better...
If you wait till you are married.
Threads like :

1."Help, my gf is pregnan"t

2." Please help me, we tried aborting the child but it didn't work,

3. "Romancelanders help oo. My cocck hurts when I "piss"

Will be reduced by 1. Thank you bro..

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by 2dillu2(m): 10:48am On Oct 29, 2015
Kingtom Hungerbad missspicy classcaptain come and help a fellow nairalander
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 29, 2015
it feels like pooing and eating the poo immediately you are done pooing

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by zabson(m): 10:51am On Oct 29, 2015
I need mature advice please.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 29, 2015
What abt that ur fiancee
zabson:
Am 21, and I've never had sex. Am enthusiastic about having one. So guys how does it really feel to have sex for the first time? And how do I go on with it?...5ont wanna appear inexperienced. U knw wat imean.
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by Nobody: 11:05am On Oct 29, 2015
What abt ur ex gurl
zabson:
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by libertyfather(m): 11:05am On Oct 29, 2015
zabson:

Agbaya! no one advice me when i tried mine @ the age of 13, I dunt really know what you are asking advice for here, I think you should wait till you get married if u can't handle it now

4 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by zabson(m): 11:08am On Oct 29, 2015
atarapa:
What abt ur ex gurl
We never had
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by DWJOBScom(m): 11:16am On Oct 29, 2015
Get busy my dear and you won't have to worry about it...
You will learn when it's time- - noone taught you how to eat , you knew where the spoon should go it and what to do when the food gets into your mouth.
When the right time comes(when you are married) you will learn how and what to do or what delights both of you as communication will abound without fear or whatever...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by wordbank(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2015
zabson:
C'mon go play kantaball

4 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by zabson(m): 11:20am On Oct 29, 2015
damilareoye:
Are you?
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by NickiRoman: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
obum88:
Idikwanu ezigbote stewpeed. What is the time now?
hahahahahahahahahahaha grin
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by NickiRoman: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
gamaliel121:
It feels really nice.. Feels even better with the inexperience and shiittt....
now, I'll advice you to just wait till your married.. It'll be hard buh its better... If you wait till you are married. Threads like :

1."Help, my gf is pregnan"t
2." Please help me, we tried aborting the child but it didn't work,

3. "Romancelanders help oo. My cocck hurts when I "piss"

Will be reduced by 1. Thank you bro..
grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
zabson:

You never mature dey find mature advise

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by HCpaul(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
zabson:

Let me give you a mature advice then.

It feels like you are on the roadmap to hell fire.
Just be careful, who knows when rapture will come? Just make sure that it doesn't cut you in the act.

Youthful lust.

2 Likes

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by misspicy(f): 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2015
2dillu2:
Kingtom Hungerbad misspicy classcaptain come and help a fellow nairalander
how am i supposed to help him,am a virgin too undecided
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by HCpaul(m): 12:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:
I don't like you and i will report you to the poli__
I will have your time one day.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by misspicy(f): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2015
HCpaul:

I don't like you and i will report you to the poli__
I will have your time one day.
k

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by zabson(m): 12:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
misspicy:
Perhaps we should try ourselves out.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by dasrackhor(m): 12:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
libertyfather:

Agbaya! no one advice me when i tried mine @ the age of 13, I dunt really know what you are asking advice for here, I think you should wait till you get married if u can't handle it now
13 kini??guy u don peru well oooo....u actually had sex when u r 13 years old..Hian..Den u shud be d 1 to give dat 21 years old advice abt sex...
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by naijaboiy: 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Too many Narrow minded individuals on NL undecided
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by HCpaul(m): 1:00pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by osesology(m): 2:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
(In the voice of Pete Edochie) Young man, you still have a lot of growing up to do. Sodia4 go and read your books.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Its feels like u won 97000 naija bet ticket.
iranu omo.
You no ask which bixness u can do.
how u can succeed in life.
Gerrarahere mehn shit.
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by omoharry(f): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
For the men it was an interesting and exciting adventure but for the women, it was painful with mix feelings.

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by Squad4(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ol Boy if you know whats good for you lock up till you get married, this sh*t gets complicated real quick...!

What ever you were doing to keep being a virgin till you are 21 keep at it till you are 30 and married!

1 Like

Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
damilareoye:
He said he's 21 and you still dey ask ? grin grin grin
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by pet4ril(f): 4:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin funny you
Re: How Does It Feel Like To Have Sex For The First Time? by lekan29ice(m): 4:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
pet4ril:
grin grin funny you
cool
pet4ril:
grin grin funny you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Who Dumps Girlfriend After 5 Years Post Pictures Of Him & His New Girlfriend / Ladies Slim Guys And Bold Guys Which Do You Prefer / I Challenge Nairaland Men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.