Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired (33293 Views)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) / Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by yorke1: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
The poster is confused.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Truthhurtss: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Welcome to Nigeria

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Smartresult(f): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tithe mhm
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by MWTGDAra: 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by yorke1: 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Truthhurtss:
hh

House Holders
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by zeldaposh(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:
Hmm, hmmm, hmmmmm, i don't even know what to say, because i'm fed up with everything. I feel so powerless, frustrated and forsaken everytime i wake up in the morning, my life is stagnant, no progress whatsoever despite my strive, effort to make it in life.

When i couldn't secure a job after service for two years, i swallowed my pride and turned myself to a printing apprentice at the age of thirty, but getting a space and works has been so difficult after graduating from this few months ago.

I've visited some pastors and alfas and they all asked me to bring some money for deliverance and freedom from satanic bondage, because they would have to invite some prayer warriors as they can't do it alone, the least they asked me is 14k and the highest is 75k, where on earth do they expect me to get that kind of money, and this sometimes, makes me ask myself whether true men of God still exist in this country.

Although, someone told me to go to Ori-Oke Baba Abiye in Ede, Osun State, but i'm so tired of visiting all these so called pastors and alfas (God forgive me).

I do see some signs in my life which makes me believe that i really need deliverance for me to have a breakthrough in my life. If you know any true man/woman of God, pls help me i beg, as the year is gradually coming to an end, and may God bless you as you do so, thanks a lot.
hhhhjkjbbgjk
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by anumide(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
this dude must be Yoruba.

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Sijo01(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
musKeeto:
GOD is a scam. Stop being scammed. wink

Is it God that asked him for the money?

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by helovesme(f): 1:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
A serious issue and a bunch of idiots are busy booking space
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Truthhurtss: 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
yorke1:

House Holders
security man
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Oceemo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
U
Going
D
Wrong
Way
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by happney65: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
How on Earth would you get a Job with this type of Mindset?A graduate indeed..Its a Pity Africans are so blinded by Religion..Too Bad

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by wellmax(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Seek to know God personally.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Sijo01:

Is it God that asked him for the money?
Exactly my point.

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by LOVEGINO(m): 1:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Tire 4 wetin? U must finish wetin u start. #DeyThere
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by StealthyMe(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bros, the best thing to do is pray by yourself. No one knows exactly what you are going through, so they wouldn't pray as fervently as you can.
Giving them money wouldn't change anything. May God help you

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by libertyfather(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:
Thanks, i appreciate

Uwc, but please make sure you try it, especially that vigil part, it become part of you the more you keep doing it.. I don't mean you should do that in church and I don't knws about disturbing neighbors.. normal praise and worship pray and read bible it all work silently... when I say try it I mean try GOD
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Be determined to pray by using your mouth to communicate with God. You can go to MFM for deliverance it's free of charge, the conditions is that you must be born again and have faith in prayers. On the hand, if you are looking for sharp sharp you will have cough money to the merchandise that you mentioned in your post and it's not sure bet that you will be delivered.

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by chijioke17(m): 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:
Hmm, hmmm, hmmmmm, i don't even know what to say, because i'm fed up with everything. I feel so powerless, frustrated and forsaken everytime i wake up in the morning, my life is stagnant, no progress whatsoever despite my strive, effort to make it in life.

When i couldn't secure a job after service for two years, i swallowed my pride and turned myself to a printing apprentice at the age of thirty, but getting a space and works has been so difficult after graduating from this few months ago.

I've visited some pastors and alfas and they all asked me to bring some money for deliverance and freedom from satanic bondage, because they would have to invite some prayer warriors as they can't do it alone, the least they asked me is 14k and the highest is 75k, where on earth do they expect me to get that kind of money, and this sometimes, makes me ask myself whether true men of God still exist in this country.

Although, someone told me to go to Ori-Oke Baba Abiye in Ede, Osun State, but i'm so tired of visiting all these so called pastors and alfas (God forgive me).

I do see some signs in my life which makes me believe that i really need deliverance for me to have a breakthrough in my life. If you know any true man/woman of God, pls help me i beg, as the year is gradually coming to an end, and may God bless you as you do so, thanks a lot.
. Come to my church, you won't pay a dime . I assure you, its in Benin, edo state. Christ line ministries.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by adNEXT: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
@Op... the only deliverance that will be effective in your life is to believe and have total FAITH in God. This might seem difficult but it works. Read your Bible, pray to God and he will hear you. Miracles are performed and received only when your faith is alive! I would also advice u identify with a Church that can help you grow your faith in Christ.

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
rita25:

that's why ur name is mosquito.....u are the scam and not God.
Thank you Sister. I'm sure the Jew who died 2000 years ago is proud of you.

Maybe,you'll talk to him on my behalf and ask him to forgive my sins.

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
LuckyLadolce:
and you are a waste
No, you are. Even kids know when to stop believing in magic and ojuju calabar. Grown-ass adult like you still needs a dead Jew to navigate through life. LOL.

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by ePUNK: 1:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
Do you have any skills
What class of degree do you have
R u computer literate
And finally given ur patronage of religious holabula u don't sound employable

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

You need to start working on yourself. What i mean is that Stop finding short cut to your problem by visiting those set of humans.

If I tell you my own story you won't believe me.

If you are a Christian, spent at least a whole two month reading your bible and forget about the flow of life for that two months and see what will happen to your life.

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Tobium1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
Pray ursef out

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by booz(m): 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
It is those that know their God, the Bible talked about, will do exploits, not those that know the God of their Pastor. Pray to your own God, as HE hears all prayers prayed according to HIS will . Try being your own prophet and you'll end up being great in life. Remember, you'll have to be the priest over your family in marriage.

Also, know what God said about you and say them back to Him.

I am a living testimony.

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Chukky86: 1:42pm On Oct 29, 2015
I don't understand why people still believe in pastor or Alfa for prayers.You must have been praying for a way of your situation. If you do not have faith believe me. Nothing will work because something is blocking your way for God to listen to your prayers. The best way for Deliverances is for you to think of your Sins and confess it all until you feel that energy that you said it all. and ask God for forgiveness, then you can ask anything from God. Believe it Our Sins that Stop us from being who we are suppose to be. No man can help you talk to God. God Must hear from you too. Others can only appeal on your behalf. Prayer is the only key to everything. Beg God before you beg a man.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by rainboguy(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hello,its seen you have lost your faith,don't be in a haste to become good in life,I will advice you to wait for God time.you are too young to become rich,God time is the best.just wait okkk
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Oche211(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Join the weekly deliverance session at any mountain of fire and miracles ministeries.
Nobody will ask u even 4 a kobo. Baba God bless u with d best job u can ever dream of nd imagine.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Don't you have where you do worship?
If you truly you are a christain, you don't have to believe in your pastor but believe in the gospel words that do come out of His mouth and you shall prosper.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by gejubongudofia: 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
O.M.G FOUR DAYS TO START?... TO REALLY PARTAKE IN THIS DRAW .
JUST LOGON TO HTTP://WWW.CARNIVALBUMPER.COM .. TO GET YOUR TICKETS ONLINE. DISTANCE ISN'T A BARRIER, BUY NOW!!!!!!!!!!.

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by smartsammie(m): 1:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
@OP,they do. You can contact me on 08101854049, 08171389274... You can call me we need to talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Story Of The Edo Pastor Who Was Accused Of Rituals Is Actually False / 2015 Polls: Prophecies That Hit The Crossbar - Femi Adesina (the SUN) / Tsola Emiko: Olu Of Warri Sings Worship To God Moment After Coronation

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49