Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired (33351 Views)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) / Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by OOLUSOGA(m): 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
musKeeto:
GOD is a scam. Stop being scammed. wink
mr muskeeto you have already scam yourself just like the people of isreal that were ask to spy a promise land reported to their master and described themselves as grasshopper. i am not surprise it is only people like you that can even open your mouth to say GOD IS A SCAM. i advice you to please give your life to JESUS so that you will not die as and like a mosquito.
NOW to the trend i want to advice that you accept christ into your life then attend a living bible church for more knowledge about God so that you will learn how to communicate with God on your own. there are so many serious life issues that God had solved in the past i pray your own will not be too difficult for him. i prophesy that the TABLE shall be TURN to your TURN to sing a new song in JESUS NAME. SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by idrissunny: 5:25pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nothing is purssueing you,you are ur problem nd only u can solve it. I sugest u read joyce meyer's book(BATTLE FIELD OF THE HEART)
thesource:
Hmm, hmmm, hmmmmm, i don't even know what to say, because i'm fed up with everything. I feel so powerless, frustrated and forsaken everytime i wake up in the morning, my life is stagnant, no progress whatsoever despite my strive, effort to make it in life.

When i couldn't secure a job after service for two years, i swallowed my pride and turned myself to a printing apprentice at the age of thirty, but getting a space and works has been so difficult after graduating from this few months ago.

I've visited some pastors and alfas and they all asked me to bring some money for deliverance and freedom from satanic bondage, because they would have to invite some prayer warriors as they can't do it alone, the least they asked me is 14k and the highest is 75k, where on earth do they expect me to get that kind of money, and this sometimes, makes me ask myself whether true men of God still exist in this country.

Although, someone told me to go to Ori-Oke Baba Abiye in Ede, Osun State, but i'm so tired of visiting all these so called pastors and alfas (God forgive me).

I do see some signs in my life which makes me believe that i really need deliverance for me to have a breakthrough in my life. If you know any true man/woman of God, pls help me i beg, as the year is gradually coming to an end, and may God bless you as you do so, thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Akhere1: 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mr man go to LORD CHOSEN CHURCH at Ijesha Oshodi Apapa Expressway by Ijesha B/stop Lagos.
you we get your deliverance there
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by jerecrown(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
U cn go to mountain, fast nd pray for 3days nd also read spalm believe me u will ve ur testmony dnt depend on any pastor or alfas do dis if u want to be free. Stay blessed

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by SmartMugu: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2015
When everyone is complaining about how bad the economy is, you still believe someone that says you're under spiritual attack?

If that's true, then 'Nigeria' as an entity is under spiritual attack and the so-called 'men of God' should start by healing the leaders in Abuja first. They're the ones that should provide job opportunities for the populace.

Don't fall for their scam bro, they're all about their personal gains.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
@ Op,go to Ori oke ikoyi/olorun kole in Ibadan or that of efon alaaye!
2)Visit any mfm book shop and buy a book titled dealing with stubborn problems,Jabez did it alone in the bible and he became an honorable man,you can do better.
3)Visit any mfm regional hq for deliverance it is free.
Your problems might be from your ancestral foundation/sexual relations.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by rhames(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:
Hmm, hmmm, hmmmmm, i don't even know what to say, because i'm fed up with everything. I feel so powerless, frustrated and forsaken everytime i wake up in the morning, my life is stagnant, no progress whatsoever despite my strive, effort to make it in life.

When i couldn't secure a job after service for two years, i swallowed my pride and turned myself to a printing apprentice at the age of thirty, but getting a space and works has been so difficult after graduating from this few months ago.

I've visited some pastors and alfas and they all asked me to bring some money for deliverance and freedom from satanic bondage, because they would have to invite some prayer warriors as they can't do it alone, the least they asked me is 14k and the highest is 75k, where on earth do they expect me to get that kind of money, and this sometimes, makes me ask myself whether true men of God still exist in this country.

Although, someone told me to go to Ori-Oke Baba Abiye in Ede, Osun State, but i'm so tired of visiting all these so called pastors and alfas (God forgive me).

I do see some signs in my life which makes me believe that i really need deliverance for me to have a breakthrough in my life. If you know any true man/woman of God, pls help me i beg, as the year is gradually coming to an end, and may God bless you as you do so, thanks a lot.

The more difficulties one has to encounter, within and without , the more significant and the higher in inspiration his life will be- Horace Bushnell.

My dear, i was in your shoes for three years and was tired of going to marabouts pastors imams alfas as they take advantage of you to feed your family. I got tired of it and one day took up my holy book and started reading. One prayer I said to the Our Almighty Creator, God, was: God you saw my condition from the beginning. I take it as a part of your test on every believer. Forgive the sins that brough them in the first place because i am human.Please bring it to an end soon.Put to shame all these people who think they can take advantage of my gullibility in the name of Calling you and let me rise from the ashes of defeat to the pinnacle of victory. Above all , please send Your intercessor to me to show me the way out of my travails. Dear God answer my prayers.Amen.

Emphasise on the bolded each time you say that prayer with your whole heart and see what happens afterwards.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
idrissunny:
Nothing is purssueing you,you are ur problem nd only u can solve it. I sugest u read joyce meyer's book(BATTLE FIELD OF THE HEART)
Pursing yourself @ the age of 30?
Do you listen to yourself?
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Onyiido: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

Op pm me let me connect u to one $ also give u his number
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by arabianights: 6:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
AlBaqir:

In His Name the Most High. All praise and adoration to the Lord and sustenance of the universe.

First, I'd like to sympathize with you, dear brother for the other side of life you are currently experiencing. You will agree with me that "No condition is permanent".

Second, you need to realize that this world (of ours, man) is created in such a way that we will experience positivity and negativity whether we like it or not. There is wisdom here: Food become unappreciated if there is no hunger; Happiness is meaningless if there is no sorrow; Good health is not recognized if there is no sickness etc. All these are designed by our creator to make us aware of His power, Majesty and existence. Therefore, the fact that you are not complaining of sickness is enough to thank your Lord of providing good health which others [even with their vast bank account] doesn't have.

Third, as per pastors and alfas. Today 95% of them are businessmen who also seek for the means of livelihood. Unfortunately they seek it through whatever means, and painfully they keep on deceiving people to be Godly. And the people have been made to believe that only these "men of God" can pray for their success. I have a good news for you that there is a man who is honoured above all creatures. That man is yourself [and every individual]. Quran says [We have honored the son of Adam]", but unfortunately we have not been able to discover our spiritual potentials. Quran talks:

And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. {Quran chapter 2:186}

The conditions of answering of prayer is underlined in the verse above. So how often do you answer the call of your Creator? His calls are summarized in two categories: {Doing good and turning away from evils}. Part of "doing good" is Salat (five daily prayer), patience, (and every other goodness you can think of). Therefore, Quran stressed:

O you who believe! Seek assistance through patience and salat (prayer); surely Allah is with the patience. So again how often have you applied this into your problem? Do you perform salat regularly or you do with string attached?

On the other hands, the verse says ...and believe in Me (when they call upon Me). Do you really believe in God? If you do, stop going to those scammers called "Men of God". A true man of God will NEVER come out and publicized himself. Even when Jesus Christ (peace be upon him) was called "a good master", instantly he exclaimed "Why calling me good, there is none that is good except God".

So heed the call of your Lord and believe firmly in Him, then your prayers shall be answered with unimaginable manifestation.

Fourth, you need to realize God's distribution of sustenance. This is of two types: 1. There is a form of sustenance that whether you seek it or not, it will reach you even if the evils are averse to it. 2. The second is what you strive for and you can only get it in accordance with your struggles. Although because of the injustice and greed of man, this form of rizq (sustenance) is being hindered.

However, this is where prayer comes. Here I will like to recommend a dua (supplications) to you [authenticated through the Prophet of Islam to his household].

Night prayer (Salat Ishai) Taqibaat:

"O Allah! Surely, I have no knowledge of the main source of my subsistence, and I seek it only through the passing thoughts that comes to my heart, and I wander about in cities searching for it, and I am perplexed in regards to what I search for. I do not know whether it is in a valley or in the mountains, in the earth or in the heavens, in the continent or in the sea, and in whose hands it is, and from whom it is. And surely I know that with You is its knowledge, and its sources are in Your hand, and You alone distributes it by Your kindness, and creates opportunities through Thy Mercy. Oh Allah! Therefore bless Muhammad and his progeny; and Oh Lord! Increase my sustenance, apportioned by Thee, and make easy to search and the source near; and do not make me strive in the search of what Thou hast not decreed from my sustenance. For surely, Thou art indifferent to chastise me and I need Thy mercy. Bless Muhammad and his progeny and by Thy grace show generosity to Thy slave, surely Thou art the most generous." {Quoted from the book "Mafatih al-Jinan (keys to paradise)"}

According to Imam Jafar Sadiq, the above Taqibaat along with Recitation of "ar-Razzaq (The Sustainer)" 308times after salat Subh (morning prayer), God will shower you with His abundant blessing, in sha Allah. There are other duas but note that consistency on a particular supplication will lift you spiritually beyond your imagination. Quran says: {Say: Call 'Allah' or call 'Ar-Rahman', whichever among His names you call (it is suffice) for He has the most beautiful names....

Then early Morning prayer (salat fajr) Taqibaat is also very effective in seeking one's sustenance.

It reads:

"In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
By the Name of Allah and peace of Allah on Muhammad and his sacred progeny and I entrust my work unto Allah and verily Allah is all seeing for His creatures.

'There is no god but You, glory to You, I was in the dark then We granted him his request and redeemed him from the panic and in like manner We redeem the believers'[reference to surah Anbiya].

Suffices Allah, how good and trustworthy and the prospective crusaders returned (as there has been no fight any longer) with grants and the grace of Allah, sins harm and injury.

Whatever Allah wishes and there is no might or force except by Allah (will). Whatever Allah wishes and not whatever the people wishes. Suffices the Patron rather than the patronized. Suffices the Creator rather than the creatures. Suffices the Giver (Allah) rather than the given. Suffices Allah the Patron of the Worlds. Suffices the Sufficient from my inception, The Infinite sufficient suffices Allah, there is no god but He. I trust Him and He is the patron of the Great Arsh"

NB: ARSH is a metaphorical Throne of God's dominance. This dua can also be found in the reference book mentioned above. The English recitation suffices. If you however need there respective Arabic writing, I will be glad to present it to you sir.

Lastly, I will also recommend "Du'a Haajat [supplication of Needy]"

It is reported through an authentic chain from the Imams of Prophet's household that the following should be done:

"On Friday night (I.e Thursday evening), after midnight, pray 2 Rakat nawafil.
In each rakat while reciting sura al-Fatiha, when you reach 'Iyaka Na'budu wa iyyaka nasta'een [You alone we worship, and from You alone we seek help], repeat this verse 100times and then continue the surah al-Fatiha. When you complete the surah this way, then recite surah Ikhlas [Qulhuwa Allahu ahad...] 200times; and then perform Ruku [bowing in salat] and sajdah [prostration in salat] as usual. Perform the 2nd Rakat the same way as the 1st.

After salama, recites the Tasbih Zahra{i.e Allahu akbar 34times, Alhamdulillah 33times and Subhan'Allah 33times].
Then recite: {La haola wala quwata illah billah: There is no power and no might except by Allah} - 70times

Then go into Sajdah and recite: Ya Rabbi (Oh (my) Lord!) - 201times.

Finally (on still on sajdah) beseech your needs and In sha Allah it will be fulfilled.

Give sadaqah (alms giving) the following day."

I pray to Allah to accept your prayers, grant you succes, shower you His blessings and guide you aright.

Wa Salam alaykum. [thanks @arabianights for the tag]

May Allah forgive you sins and grant you aljannah.....Can i have the ishai and fajr taqibat in arabic ,please? grin
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by May5(f): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2015
Op, why not visit CCT Deliverance ministry @ Sango and meet d servant of God there. I actually came to know of d ministry thru this forum, u dont hv to pay anything for ur deliverance, but is usually conducted on d last saturday of every month. Check it up in this same religious session and get to know more about d ministry and some testimonies of pple that hv visited, it was what actually motivated me to visit too
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by blackprowler: 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Chei. See the mind of people we call graduates today. Nigeria don enter "one chance". Pls abeg go find moni give babalawo o. He will give you job, you hear!

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by nuelyoyo(m): 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

Please buy this book and read "exploring the secrets of success" by Bishop David Oyedepo.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2015
sonofananimal:
don't really know were to start.

I remember I couldn't get admission in any uni I try for about close to 4YRS where my mate were busy going to the uni and coming back with stories and FORMING big boys and girls, and during that four years I was learning shoe making and doing some other stuff. And paradventure I do get admitted in to a polytechnic but my grade was not good enough, cos I am really bad at educational stuff and that was frustrating my life especially when there are talking about your mate who have finish, got work and some were even MARRIED. But you are moving nowhere. Even you self will think there are following you from the village undecided not even mentioning the series of heartbreak I have went through with WOMEN.

So during those time, one of my friend lead me to do those schoolership (forgot the spelling) stuff and I did it which I got the admission to study at one university abroad.

I finished the university with a second class and I even got an extended period in that country to work.but the environment is too harsh for me, so I have to come back to this country thinking I will get good job offer since I study abroad, but to my surprise! It all went to the other corner when you will hear them say I will get back to you soon, but that soon will never come. So I stay at my parents house walking up and down for another 3yrs frustrated while my so called mate in my mind most have already even built an house for there parent while I'm still in my father's house. To cut it short. My guy lead me to Christ and since I'm jobless, I started studying the bible and started getting to read about those top Christian like E W kenith, join G lake and the rest.

Before I knew it during those time. I started getting ideal of farming . aldo I did some crop farming like plantain farming but there stole my harvested but I still have some hope to restart again. And I did some other farming stuff like maize. And it yield good result (aldo I borrow the land. Don't know if them still do it now) from there someone told me to start fish farming that the procedure is OK. So I did it and it was good. Fast forward life I go a Land for both farming and fish farming. And God is still doing is miracle.

Pls don't mind my bad English and spellings
...... Wow. Wow. Wow. This is really a miracle, Never give up come to life...... You really impressed and encouraged me with this bro. It is an inspiration............. May God Almighty continue to enlarge your coast bro. See you at the TOP!
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by solreb: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2015
musKeeto:

YOU NEED DELIVERANCE FOR YOU TO SAY THIS. ARE YOU AN ATHEIST?
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 29, 2015
modelmike7:
...... Wow. Wow. Wow. This is really a miracle, Never give up come to life...... You really impressed and encouraged me with this bro. It is an inspiration............. May God Almighty continue to enlarge your coast bro. See you at the TOP!
thank you bros. And I pray the OP do see his own line of success together with the silence one here who are observing, and you too.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
u need kondo for ya head..u think things u are seeing just happened by chance. tell TV., Radio., Generator., houses etc just happened by chance and there was no Originator.
The "ORIGINATOR" came by chance?

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
solreb:

YOU NEED DELIVERANCE FOR YOU TO SAY THIS. ARE YOU AN ATHEIST?
Deliverance from what?
Yes, I am.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Empiree: 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

Op, there is nothing else for me to say. A brother here (albaqir) summed it all. In addition, sometimes our problems' remedies lie with us. In addition to the duas recommended by albaqir, you also need to go back to your mummy. Shower her the best gifts, love, etc. Humble your freaking self and let her pray for you EVERYDAY. Even if you are not together, talk to her on the phone. Let her pray for you over the phone. And be contented with your job. In Sha Allah, things will get better. Quran teaches that after hardship there is ease.

And the worst thing to involve in is hypocrisy by ruining helter skelter between religions. Your problem may never solve by that. It only shows you have no faith. A true muslim stands firmly and steadfast on Islam. You have gotta hold on to Allah in time of easy and hardship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by warribadtguy(m): 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

Go to mountain of fire prayer city .. i assure u no one would ask u for money .. be ready to pray and fast and work out your deliverance by faith
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
OOLUSOGA:

mr muskeeto you have already scam yourself just like the people of isreal that were ask to spy a promise land reported to their master and described themselves as grasshopper. i am not surprise it is only people like you that can even open your mouth to say GOD IS A SCAM. i advice you to please give your life to JESUS so that you will not die as and like a mosquito.

Sorry. I don't give my life to dead Jews, especially not criminals. Death comes for everyone, but it will take more than 3 nails to kill me. What a weak god you serve.

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by AlBaqir(m): 8:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
arabianights:

May Allah forgive you sins and grant you aljannah.....Can i have the ishai and fajr taqibat in arabic ,please? grin

Amin thuma Amin. I pray the same for you too. Here are the Arabic text (pix).

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by waldigit: 9:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

you are great guy. A graduate with a technical skill in Printing. The sky is the limit. Get the word out to everyone on who you are.
Join any of these big churches be fervent and let the church know who you are and your capacity, the do a lot of printing work.
As per spiritual side, all you need is JESUS. Soon after you wll be just ok
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Fourwinds: 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
musKeeto:

The "ORIGINATOR" came by chance?
dat is y He is called great names like Omnipotent., Omniscient.,Omnipresent.... I believe u most have heard d word MYSTERY..
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by preetyb(f): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2015
Go for MFM deliverance. It is free of charge, the only price u ve to pay is fasting nd prayer.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by redsun(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2015
Did you say you are a graduate or an apprentice? Because if you are a graduate and you reason like this,that where your problem lies,you are not educated enough to understand that problems are main to be solved by finding solutions.

It is all in your hands,it my take a while, but could be cracked if you persevere,bearing in mind that you are in a rogue and primitive society where precedences are unclear.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Fourwinds:
dat is y He is called great names like Omnipotent., Omniscient.,Omnipresent.... I believe u most have heard d word MYSTERY..
If it's a mystery, why worship it? Or even give it silly names? Did it ask you for acknowledgement?

1 Like

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by nwakaibeya1: 10:46pm On Oct 29, 2015
your baba abiye is a fraud and you must understand how JesusChrist didn't promise money he only promised PEACE and power and this two things are what you require in life for you to move ahead on lifea challenges and so called pastors and prophets don't offer PEACE and empowerment but only talking about money money money without the first thing JesusChrist promised?that is why they request money from you and even tell you to go to healing school what nonsense humanbeigs must embress the truth and know that the kingdom of God of justice has come the light,the mantle to set humanbeigns free and empower them with unbelevable power if only humanbeigns are willing to ACCEPT as we have spoken
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by mayorall(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2015
thesource:

Hi Op. Please quote me when you are available.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Rawblings(m): 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Bros sincerely speaking, your problem is You. You lack focus.. I don't have beliefs that something is after me. When i fail in life, i blame myself, learn from it and start again. Ask the true God to help you. Forget white collar jobs.. Start from somewhere. Gather some cash and learn a skill. Like i said, your problem is YOU. This is the reason, entrepreneur was introduced to schools to enable you start from somewhere. BE A JOB CREATOR AND NOT A JOB SEEKER. Focus on God almighty. Ask him to guide your steps. You dont need any deliverance from anybody. Challenge yourself today, and you'll know that you're your problem. Thanks
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by sabi99(m): 12:04am On Oct 30, 2015
musKeeto:
ur user name is mosquito....satan has succeeded in turning u into a mosquito.......u called God a scam,am sorry 4 u....cos devil don scam u fnsh.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by sabi99(m): 12:08am On Oct 30, 2015
missKiffy:
Sorry for your plight, why not go to a bible believing church like redeem, winners or Mfm if you believe you need deliverance. Don't pay and pastor or alfa any money for deliverance, any pastor or alfa that demand such is fake. All the best, things will turn out for the best.
not only mfm she can also go to FMM.....Fire on the Mountain Ministries

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / 10 Bible Verses Every Christian Should Know By Heart / Members Crawl And Follow Their Pastor Around In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.