Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired (33327 Views)

Pastor Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Slams Man On The Ground For Deliverance (VIDEO) / Woman And Her Drugs At Apostle Johnson Suleman's Church For Deliverance (Photos) / Church Elder & Pastor's Son Sleep With Girl Sent To Church For Deliverance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Ahyourity(m): 12:21am On Oct 30, 2015
wetin be the color of your problem, go kolobo,go ask for ifasolution gringringrin
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by shurlermoz(m): 12:21am On Oct 30, 2015
Keneking:
Ok...

1. What is your educational qualification and discipline?
2. Do you live with your parent?
3. How do you survive daily?
4. Are you married?
5. Do you have relatives?
6. In your home, do you have neighbours?

Objection your honour, relevance?!
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by seyipeters(m): 5:57am On Oct 30, 2015
thesource:
Hmm, hmmm, hmmmmm, i don't even know what to say, because i'm fed up with everything. I feel so powerless, frustrated and forsaken everytime i wake up in the morning, my life is stagnant, no progress whatsoever despite my strive, effort to make it in life.

When i couldn't secure a job after service for two years, i swallowed my pride and turned myself to a printing apprentice at the age of thirty, but getting a space and works has been so difficult after graduating from this few months ago.

I've visited some pastors and alfas and they all asked me to bring some money for deliverance and freedom from satanic bondage, because they would have to invite some prayer warriors as they can't do it alone, the least they asked me is 14k and the highest is 75k, where on earth do they expect me to get that kind of money, and this sometimes, makes me ask myself whether true men of God still exist in this country.

Although, someone told me to go to Ori-Oke Baba Abiye in Ede, Osun State, but i'm so tired of visiting all these so called pastors and alfas (God forgive me).

I do see some signs in my life which makes me believe that i really need deliverance for me to have a breakthrough in my life. If you know any true man/woman of God, pls help me i beg, as the year is gradually coming to an end, and may God bless you as you do so, thanks a lot.
...If only you know that you were delivered many years ago when Christ died on the cross. Jesus pls help our Unbelief!
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Fourwinds: 6:21am On Oct 30, 2015
musKeeto:

If it's a mystery, why worship it? Or even give it silly names? Did it ask you for acknowledgement?
no need for argument. Stay in ur track and stay in mine
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by yak(m): 6:28am On Oct 30, 2015
[quote author=libertyfather post=39482835]Communicate to GOD on your own by vigil and fasting [/quote

!@op if u ar an xtain, learn to meet God by ursef.God doesn't need a go-between. pray, fast, read d word of God and mayb change ur tot pattern
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Realwvn(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2015
Please recite this bible passage with strong faith and declaration "The Name Of The Lord Is A Strong Tower, The Righteous Run In They Are Safe"

I urge you not to take this bible passage lightly, it will change your life. I promise
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by balbayaaniy: 7:12am On Oct 30, 2015
am Alfa Abubakr Call me I will help you. 07038717903
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Themandator: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2015
Tearg1:

No Doubt, the house (The Body) needs to be prepared to House the Holy Spirit.. before anything can happen...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytRmf870A70

It is not just about the body being prepared.. It is the only condition for effectual prayer..... John 15 verse 7...if ye abide in me....( The first condition i:e salvation) and my words abide in you (second condition i:e the entrance of the word not the reading or studying of the word) ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Anything outside this brings momentary relief. There is a true story here on naira land about a guy and mermaid spirit about the deliverance thing
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Themandator: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2015
Realwvn:
Please recite this bible passage with strong faith and declaration "The Name Of The Lord Is A Strong Tower, The Righteous Run In They Are Safe"

I urge you not to take this bible passage lightly, it will change your life. I promise

Faith comes from the Bible.. It is not forced... It is when the word enters that faith comes... Ethiopian Enoch tried understanding it but couldn't but when he got the understanding through a third party action came... He believed then in baptism and called for it of his own accord
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Canme4u(m): 10:36am On Oct 30, 2015
@thesource whatsapp me on Iziro seven Iziro 68874274

wud be xpecting ur msg.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Okenny20(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2015
Go and be attending winners chapel. Just follow their teachings. If you have money, make sure you give offering. Don't give any pastor your money. Very soon God will surprise you.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by shawnfamous(m): 4:42pm On Oct 30, 2015
thesource:
Hmm, hmmm, hmmmmm, i don't even know what to say, because i'm fed up with everything. I feel so powerless, frustrated and forsaken everytime i wake up in the morning, my life is stagnant, no progress whatsoever despite my strive, effort to make it in life.

When i couldn't secure a job after service for two years, i swallowed my pride and turned myself to a printing apprentice at the age of thirty, but getting a space and works has been so difficult after graduating from this few months ago.

I've visited some pastors and alfas and they all asked me to bring some money for deliverance and freedom from satanic bondage, because they would have to invite some prayer warriors as they can't do it alone, the least they asked me is 14k and the highest is 75k, where on earth do they expect me to get that kind of money, and this sometimes, makes me ask myself whether true men of God still exist in this country.

Although, someone told me to go to Ori-Oke Baba Abiye in Ede, Osun State, but i'm so tired of visiting all these so called pastors and alfas (God forgive me).

I do see some signs in my life which makes me believe that i really need deliverance for me to have a breakthrough in my life. If you know any true man/woman of God, pls help me i beg, as the year is gradually coming to an end, and may God bless you as you do so, thanks a lot.
hy bro! If u stay around lagos or ogun,just make up a sunday 4 urself... And u will see a turn around breakthrough in ur life... If u re interested let me knw sir.. Vistit winners church,canaan land otta,aka living faith church
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Swatichandra(f): 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hi,the person who told you to go to ori oke ede is very right..but one advice I'll give you is that go there to pray on ur own,don't see any pastor or prophet just go and settle things with your God..believe me I've gone through worse things than you have,and the advice I gave you has worked for me..i didn't need to see anyone but my God..and let me say its not easy but you will laugh last..i wish you victory ijn.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2015
ebubey:
again o, which kin topic b dis again moderators angry

Hi
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by Timijohn: 3:40pm On Oct 31, 2015
musKeeto:

I'm sure you will trade your Bible for the life I live. smiley
Hahhahaahahahakikiki
What kind of life do you live? It can't be compared to the eternal life I have received and still enjoying right now.
Let me tell you what I know about life. Life is not what you physically but spiritually. Although the physical blessing is also important, its no match for the spiritual.
You are not even Bill Gates or Warren buffet. Bill Gates, as rich as he is realises how much he needs Christ and has drawn close to Him and so has so many others who were like you.
You see my friend, Heaven is real and Jesus wants you there.
Now, I will tell you seven things I have in Christ.
POWER
RICHES
WISDOM
STRENGTH
HONOUR
GLORY
BLESSINGS

You can only get two without Christ , RICHES AND HONOUR but they will be mixed with sorrows. The rest can only come from God without sorrows.

We are in the last days and God's judgement is upon the earth.You should accept Jesus today.
Jesus already paid the price for your sins, you don't need to run away from God, your debt was cleared over 2000 years ago.
He will back you up in all areas including finances and he will put you in command of financial fortune.
Don't refuse Him, afterall, He doesn't need you, you're the one who needs Him.
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by emuosky: 8:11am On Nov 03, 2015
growrich:
If u do think dat ur problem is demon, pls visit www.opmworldwide.com to know the branch nearest to u for free deliverance. Or u visit www.yiolatspiritualsupply.com if u think you want dat way
Talking of www.yiolatspiritualsupply.com how powerful and reliable are they?
Re: Pastors And Alfa Asked Me To Bring Money For Deliverance-i'm Tired by zonax(m): 1:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
musKeeto:

I have no belief in the after life. I'd rather enjoy the one I'm sure of. The longer and healthier, the better. Your God can go suck his son's balls for all i care. wink
Sorry man. Whatever put you in this condition strong well-well.
Ndo,sorry,dezole.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Prophecies For Individuals In 2013 / Stop Worshiping Your Pastors - John Okafor Aka Mr Ibu / As A Christ-like Woman, What Will You Do In Any Of These Situations?