Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout (24352 Views)

Mapoly Students Brutalized For Protesting Delay In Second Semester Exam / Student Faints, Policeman Injured As MAPOLY Students Protest / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by MrSmith007: 4:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congrats to the graduands
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by lekan29ice(m): 4:58pm On Oct 29, 2015
Enangson:
Good for those with good grades
Good for those with godfathers
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by omoadeleye(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
They are yet to see their GP oo, embarassed
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by MissSlimbody(f): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congratulations to my babies kisskiss
Emma and Ebun both in Mass Comm
Greater days aheadkiss
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Handsomecole(m): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
MAPOLY?? Sorry what is that??

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Smartresult(f): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
this where 99% of naija youth waste theri time and brain , if 50% of this time will be invested in any venture the like of dangote, mike adenuga will be plenty, but for me since when in school i know that
, the job market is already saturated, there are already te ns of thousands if not millions of graduates hunting the few available jobs and ready to take any vacancy that may emerge in the future, the days of finish school present your certificate and get employment has gone, if you are not well connected or a job is already awaiting for you,, definitely you have to spend some time at home before you pick your dream job. see how to make money blogging.
It is only he who wants to waste some time at home that will not invest while still in the school, when your pocket money is still flowing, your tuition, accommodation and all stuff are al taken care of, by parents and relations, it is t
continue reading
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by ilerry007(m): 5:02pm On Oct 29, 2015
Just national diploma u block the street if you come finish higher national diploma uko

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by drkay(m): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
May the Lord guide their steps as they move into the world of uncertainty. Freedom is sweet.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by menix(m): 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
Even those with extra year dey there too..
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by menix(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2015
Handsomecole:

It's a Poly Bag by Zara...
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by olamilekan253(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2015
Davefirst:
All road linking the school with town went block when the Mass Communication, Science and Laboratory Technology and Estate Management students embark on logout walk to Skating Ground, Pansheke.

The celebration witness different display and acts from the joyous students as they walk from the school gates all through to the Ibara Skating Ground in Abeokuta.

Below are photos credited to Seyi Soyemi

source: http://directreporterng..com.ng/2015/10/photo-mapoly-students-storm-street-for.html
nice one
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by kshowhanif: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
actoor:
Rea life ahead

This kind of thing the surprise me, them finish poly them they happy. Me I finish university I dey cry, my target is to be a prof. Am not condemning them, but I believe if you wan chop better food with education diploma na starting point.

3 Likes

Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by popesam1(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congratulation and jubilation
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by elobyobi: 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Seriously, what is MAPOLY? it sounds like a football club here in France.
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by uncjay(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congrats......laugh all u can now....for the the real world lies ahead....Oya get hold of ur girdle.
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by fineyemi(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hmmmm HND Graduate...

Some of them may be an half baked graduate
Read here: http://www.guru9ja.com/2015/10/ten-10-signs-that-you-are-half-baked.html

Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by BlessedSpirit: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2015
why storming the street, I'm confused, is it graduation or libration?
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by kinibigdeal(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2015
Mapoly and Cultism
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by HrmOlolade(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2015
Homeland of cultists and street urchin
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by HrmOlolade(m): 5:28pm On Oct 29, 2015
elobyobi:
Seriously, what is MAPOLY? it sounds like a football club here in France.
No it's a Palm wine joint
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by blessingee: 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Handsomecole:

Polybag, Ode!
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by blessingee: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Homeland of cultists and street urchin

Lets have your facts pls!
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by HrmOlolade(m): 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
blessingee:

Lets have your facts pls!
My facts like
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by blessingee: 5:41pm On Oct 29, 2015
HrmOlolade:
My facts like

Since Mapoly is the homeland of cultist...U should at least give me a link to where i can see where MAPOLY is rated in that light
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by meforyou1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 29, 2015
Why didn't they celebrate on campus. If one has accident now, they will blame the school doctor

1 Like

Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by prideofscience: 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2015
A COUNTRY RAISING ON EMPLOY GRADUATES, IS LYING ON A GUN POWDER. CHEERS 2 THE NEW ONES. 3YRS AGO I WAS DOING DIS IN MY GREAT UNI OF TECH..... THANK ALLAH I'M HAPPY 2DAY, 2MORO AND FUTURE.
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by HrmOlolade(m): 5:53pm On Oct 29, 2015
blessingee:

Since Mapoly is the homeland of cultist...U should at least give me a link to where i can see where MAPOLY is rated in that light
I don't have the link. But three to four times I went there. There is always killing or fight between those cult guys.
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by gungab(m): 6:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
ojere 4 show! we no dey carry last... I Rep mapoly
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by dacovajnr: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2015
Enangson:
Good for those with good grades
dem neva see dem grade lah...lolx
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by queenbetsy(f): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2015
that moment when your sworn enemy who is a guy wants to sign on your girlfriend's b**b gringringringrin
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Wish I could be a student forever. Life was better then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Signs Out In Style (Pictures) / FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today / WAEC Releases SSCE 2020 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.