Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,966 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout (24354 Views)

Mapoly Students Brutalized For Protesting Delay In Second Semester Exam / Student Faints, Policeman Injured As MAPOLY Students Protest / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by 4four(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
techmart:
see the new set of hundreds released today again... while thousands are out there.... still lamenting of no job.

God help and bless Nigeria.
. Thousand or millions
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by swaggprofessor(m): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
After all this body breaking celebration 1yr later many go still dey without result. I rest my case
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by johndanny(m): 7:38pm On Oct 29, 2015
Nigeria is in trouble
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Baboo13(m): 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2015
Elo mi sese pari ND, e n se be eleya.

Ee mo anything
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by bamac(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2015
One big fact about mapoly is that you don't see your result until after you finish the exam of the next session... Let them celebrate...
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by spicy244(f): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2015
what's the significance of the road walk? Does that mean some of them won't come back to re write?Funniest thing is that some of them cant speak good english and too local...Mtcheew

Anyways big congratulations to the real graduants
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Jumizie13(f): 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2015
Ah rep mapoly. Leisure and tourism dept.

Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Jumizie13(f): 8:54pm On Oct 29, 2015
Baboo13:
Elo mi sese pari ND, e n se be eleya.

Please, define your "eleya"
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Jumizie13(f): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2015
swaggprofessor:
After all this body breaking celebration 1yr later many go still dey without result. I rest my case

Let us celebrate. many of those we started with are now six feet underneth. celebrating the end of a 2yrs programme is not a crime pls
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Jumizie13(f): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2015
Handsomecole:
MAPOLY?? Sorry what is that??

Kindly google it out
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Jumizie13(f): 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2015
HrmOlolade:
Homeland of cultists and street urchin

That was then sha
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by HrmOlolade(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jumizie13:
That was then sha
Even now
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Baboo13(m): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jumizie13:

Please, define your "eleya"

Lol there's no definite explanation I can ascribe to it
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Dindondin(m): 10:16pm On Oct 29, 2015
Davefirst:
congrats to the new set of students in the labour market
You people v the guts to post your childish acts online.
Last Bullet
Why didn't you include the students walking in the middle of the road, blocking vehicle movements, those begging for money like touts as if its their father's money they want to collect.
Wgen you are through with exams, a sane way to celebrate is doing things in order.
Organise a peaceful party, not a road block like you guys do by walking from Ojere to Panseke as if you are doing candle light!

Mark my words, something bad ll come out of this una weired celebration.
That's when ya yeye Rector ll impose ban on it
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Smone(m): 10:45pm On Oct 29, 2015
Welcome to the street
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Davefirst(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2015
elobyobi:
Seriously, what is MAPOLY? it sounds like a football club here in France.
It is map of Holy Land..
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by youngcity: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2015
See my pple, see my school.... I thread this part too last year. Congratulations guys, and wishing you all greater things ahead
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by youngcity: 11:11pm On Oct 29, 2015
Jumizie13:
Ah rep mapoly. Leisure and tourism dept.

Congratulation..... It is worth celebrating. I passed through it too, so I have the slight idea of all the efforts geared towards this achievement.
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by oluwadamyte(m): 11:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
The crazy thing is that most of this students are coming back for HND then they will trek fro there school to Sango #kidding congratulations to the #state_corper congratulations to the #federal_corper
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by momove4real25(f): 12:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Rip to d guy among them that died, called baby face from estate magement department. Ifeade
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Mendo007(m): 7:36am On Oct 30, 2015
congrats.....I REP Auchi poly....#kilishi greatest polite!.....great!!!!
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by simi4me(m): 8:05am On Oct 30, 2015
Congratulations to them.
Re: Photo: Mapoly Students Storm The Street As They Celebrate Their Logout by Adebowhales(m): 8:08am On Oct 30, 2015
Akoko nest. Loke loke ni o0

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander Signs Out In Style (Pictures) / FG Considers ASUU “UTAS” Payment Software, Subjects It To Integrity Test Today / Olumide Akinyemi Bags First Class From Finnish University, Graduates As The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.