Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister (64320 Views)

What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / Why Femi Falana Was Not Made A Minister - Sahara Reporters / Suggest A Portfolio For Lai Mohammed And Amaechi As A Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by ummahmat(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
the lion of Niger Delta
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by samokofafrica(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congratulations to my leader Amaechi.
What God has said, no body can change it. Rotimi Amaechi is a moving train. No body can stop a moving train.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by saint047(m): 4:31pm On Oct 29, 2015
You seriously can't term it "Change" if Rotimi Amaechi is going to be a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by ElFenomeno1: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by drimpeccable(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
That moment when Senator Adeleke jumped up in excitement with thumbs up was epic. Very priceless moment!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by emmadaji: 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
That is the minister of Niger delter
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Teryfik(m): 4:32pm On Oct 29, 2015
hadeysola:
Does this speak anything on BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT!!!!!
BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT might be filled with CORRUPT politicians but atleast they all have something in common "THE INTEREST OF NIGERIANS"

5 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Aminat508 come make we dance "orente". cool. My man the lion of Niger delta has been confirm a minister.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
Thought Akpabio left only to find him outside the chamber taking interview. Probably peeping while Amaechi was confirmed.

I remember his role in the 16>19 at the NGF.

5 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by adioolayi(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
ocelot2006:
It's now confirmed: the anti-corruption campaign by GMB is a TOTAL FARCE. Once again, welcome to "Change".

Farce you say Ameachi is innocent until proven guilty by a competent court of law...after all ministers no get immunity...so let the case continue now

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by gateleo(m): 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
saint047:
You seriously can't term it "Change" if Rotimi Amaechi is going to be a Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

That is your problem Mr.....

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Ephemmm: 4:33pm On Oct 29, 2015
[s]
Hemanwel:
Now I agree with the people who referred to this entity called Nigeria a ZOO.
Rotimi Amaechi becomes a Minister in an anti-corruption administration??PREPOSTEROUS!!!
PMB and his party should just keep quiet about all these noise about anti-corruption cos it's all a FARCE!
[/s]

It is only animal like you that lives in Zoo: I am a Nigerian, a God-blessed country. In the face of law, the defendant still remains innocent until a competent court of law says otherwise.

If allegation are to go by, all PDP past Ministers would have been inside kirikiri prison by now.

Get your fact right

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by josemine(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
why? he shouldnt be confirmed. what the senate president did is the definition of corruption...Rotemi has a petitions beign filed against him in the court, he should be cleared there first...before the confirmation of the senates...the normal ethics is not follows...CORRUPTION IS GOING ON THIS COUNTRY...
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by jaykaylegend(m): 4:34pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:
Rotimi Amaechi becomes a Minister in an anti-corruption administration??PREPOSTEROUS!!!
PMB and his party should just keep quiet about all these noise about anti-corruption cos it's all a FARCE!
amaechi is corrupt abi??

SUE HIM!!
Simple

6 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Jabioro: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Let the Wailer wail well now that Ameachi has been confirmed
Another pot of soup is ready.... them no get leg again na mouth then get..where going teach PDP how to play constructive politics .....yeye pipu
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by sybarite7(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
MAKE DEM GO JOR, SOLDIER GO ,SOLDIER COME,BARRACK STILL DEY IKEJA

#GODBLESSNIGERIA
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by GhaliNaaba(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Saraki has used and dumped PDP senators ooooooooooo.... See Omo baba oloye politics.
APC!!!

6 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Chuksgeo: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
some people are busy wailing
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by iiiyyyk(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Hemanwel:

What did Amachi do?
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by johnpalmer774(m): 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vig86:
Serious politics was played in the flaw of the Senate and his confirmation as minister will forever haunt any opposition party in the government. PDP senators staged a walkout and the confirmation was carried out in the absence.

My brother Nothing new , this is not the first time an Opposition will be walking out and the confirmation will still go ahead , Remember the Case of Obanikoro from Lagos Last year when ACN Senators staged a walk out and PDP as Majority with David Mark as their Leader went ahead and Confirmed him Obanikoro so history just repeat itself.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Ephemmm: 4:35pm On Oct 29, 2015
Vig86:
Serious politics was played in the flaw of the Senate and his confirmation as minister will forever haunt any opposition party in the government. PDP senators staged a walkout and the confirmation was carried out in the absence.

At bolded, history has repeated itself: If PDP can make Saraki to become a Senate President in the absence of APC on the floor, I see nothing wrong in this.

I just pity Saraki

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by qtx(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
DONSMITH123:

guy, nothing will happen.
Let me hint you the things that will happen:

1. He will still be prosecuted by the CCB. else Nigerians will call for the head of buhari for playing politics with one of the key reason Nigerians voted buhari in.
2. Pdp will pay him back for this
3. Subsequent he wont know which of the two groups of pdp and apc to rely on.
etc

[url]talkinfotech.com[/url]
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Christoskurion: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Congratulations he has been confirmed but what happened today in the upper legislative chamber of this nation is true picture that APC government is not fighting any corruption but perceived enemies. They will be there putting this country to a hold for their selfish ambitions while we are fighting ourselves. I'm ashamed with what i saw today.

2 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by gateleo(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
josemine:
why? he shouldnt be confirmed. what the senate president did is the definition of corruption...Rotemi has a petitions beign filed against him in the court, he should be cleared there first...before the confirmation of the senates...the normal ethics is not follows...CORRUPTION IS GOING ON THIS COUNTRY...

Cry me a river........

1 Like

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Smartresult(f): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Why You Must Invest Money If You Want To Succeed As Blogger,
As a bloggers it is not everything that you can do by yourself, it is just like every other business , there are so many task that are necessary and you ought to have done them, but due to lack expertise you cannot accomplish them.
You cannot be a jack of all trade, they say is a master of known, a blogger is a content creator, you are just to create content that interest your readers that’s all, though some minor seo are also necessary, but to succeed as a blogger you need to devote your whole time to writing,, and any other task you want , then you seek the assistance of others or pay for it.
It may sound somehow, but the reality is that time you will spend , the error and mistake you may will make may harm your entire blogging business [url= http://www.sasuwa.info/2015/10/why-you-must-invest-money-if-you-want.html]continue reading[/url]
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by uniquejessy(f): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
Amaechi enemies go n hide ur face in shame
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by techmatas: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
sad
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Ephemmm: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2015
phrezzz:
Dear Saraki, u just killed yourself in the foot.

You can continue wailing, whereas see Amaechi making jest of you tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes

Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by madichioma(f): 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
Na God win
Re: Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi Confirmed As A Minister by Rilwayne001: 4:37pm On Oct 29, 2015
coolexy2:
very good....he said, he has never take any bribe is his life.... Gud is watching......

Calm down o, no kiiii yourself tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? / I Finally Carried Out My Social Experiment - Lagos PPRO, Ben Hundeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.